(Close Window)
Topic: Free audiobook update - Graphology For Mentalists
The new audiobook update for 'Graphology For Mentalists' is now available as a free download to everyone who purchased the original ebook.

Please get in touch using theparlour@imentalism.com, quoting the paypal email address you used to purchase the original.

The audiobook contains 13 sections and can be burned to CD, played on your iPod or in the car - however you like.

"I really enjoyed reading your new book Graphology for Mentalists and would heartily recommend it. It is a great way to learn the art without spending hours plowing through the many books out there on the subject."

Richard Osterlind

Link to the original product: http://www.imentalism.com/theparlour/index.php/readings/graphology-for-mentalists
Wonderful!!
Many thanks again, Julian!!
I agree with Eric - wonderful! I'm listening to these now and it's an excellent compliment to the ebook. I really feel that Julian's system is one of the best graphology resources out there.
Hey bev

I don't have the graphology ebook but I'm really enjoying the audio version of your palmreading ebook.

thx

d
No problem guys!

I should also mention like dmoses above just said, there is also an audiobook update to my Palmistry Book which became available last month. If you have my Palmistry book but don't yet have the audiobook upgrade, please also get in touch.

And finally, if you own Post Justify and don't own the 2010 expanded edition, get in touch also!
And not to go on but... the expanded edition has a clever Q&A technique.
... okay that's all... I'm not going to hijack the thread... but I'll be curious if you're going to come out with an audio version of the JBCR ebook.
I may well do an audiobook version of JBCR
This is the holy grail in palmistry.. ok maybe I am a little exaggerating! Just a little.. I like it!
AaronishMagic - this thread is about my graphology audiobook update - but I'm glad you like the palmistry audiobook version too!