(Close Window)
Topic: Devano Rising Cards
I have a Devano rising cards. It's from the 70's. The problem is I want to replace the outer cards because they have gotten worn and dirty. Is there a way to clean the edges of the gimnmicked packet so it would match the new outer cards?
Thank you for your help.
Dave
Meant to say gimmicked packet..............
Dave,
I do not think they could be cleaned. I think you would have better luck finding a worn deck of cards to match the gimmick. I believe the Devano deck was bridge size, so surely someone on the Café must have a worn/dirty bridge size deck of cards. Of course I believe the Devano Deck is still available, not with the pins though.
Rennie
[quote]
On 2010-05-04 10:49, Rennie wrote:
Dave,
I do not think they could be cleaned. I think you would have better luck finding a worn deck of cards to match the gimmick. I believe the Devano deck was bridge size, so surely someone on the Café must have a worn/dirty bridge size deck of cards. Of course I believe the Devano Deck is still available, not with the pins though.
Rennie
[/quote]

Appreciate the thought but do not want to use a worn and dirty deck of cards. Looks bad.
Hey Dave,
In your first post you said,
"I want to replace the outer cards because they have gotten worn and dirty".
You were using worn & dirty cards then, how come you do not want them now?

Just giving you a hard time, like I said, buy another Devano deck.
Rennie
[quote]
On 2010-05-05 00:27, Rennie wrote:
Hey Dave,
In your first post you said,
"I want to replace the outer cards because they have gotten worn and dirty".
You were using worn & dirty cards then, how come you do not want them now?

[/quote]

Have not used them for a long time Rennie. They have been in a trunk for years. Did use them back then. Would like to use them again. Dirty cards look unprofessional.