(Close Window)
Topic: Hypnosis training.
Hi, I'm very interested in Hypnosis. I have Sean Michael Andrews course. I am also interested in the The Manchurian Approach. Has anyone else got Sean's DVD & The Manchurian Approach? What is your thoughts on these?

Steve
Hi, I have both of these dvd's. I think both are excellent products with clear explanations and visual demostrations, which make for great learning for both the beginner and expert who can always learn something new. I don't hear that many people mention Sean Michael Andrews on the Café, but I personally like his videos and have bought three of his dvd's.
Sean Michael Andrews is too little spoken of here that's true...

But he's really good, imho...

I love his waking Hypnosis routine...

:online:
Hi Pakar,

Which DVD has Sean Michael Andrews'waking Hypnosis routine?
I would be interested to see it.

Kind Regards.
Hypno
I have no idea... Sorry...

I saw him doing it in one of his Youtube videos...

:online:
He has a website http://www.fastesthypnotist.com I don't want to buy The Manchurian Approach if I get similar info. Sean is very good. I like the way he goes into (on The Manchurian Approach) goes into place & seems to just go up to people & pow there hypnotised. Mmm I need a new car ;0)
I reckon you you can get by with just the Sean dvd's. Although I personally found that I learned more by watching the styles of different hypnotists.
[quote]
On 2010-05-09 09:07, musicgutbucket wrote:
He has a website http://www.fastesthypnotist.com I don't want to buy The Manchurian Approach if I get similar info. Sean is very good. I like the way he goes into (on The Manchurian Approach) goes into place & seems to just go up to people & pow there hypnotised. Mmm I need a new car ;0)
[/quote]

Sean Michael Andrews website is http://www.worldsfastesthypnotist.com/

In my opinion, he has some of the best work currently available on instant inductions and their real-world use. You get the facts, applications, safety, and step-by-step detail, as opposed the the ego pumping that many of the other popular products contain.

Buy everything Sean sells. You won't be sorry.

Jason
Oops thanks Jason I mist off worlds..thanks for putting that straight. So have you tried what he teaches. I am trying to find peolpe to try it on. I am surrounded by people that don't understand what hypnosis is.....I am frutrated.
I am so frustrated I can't speel frustrated ;0)
[quote]
On 2010-05-11 20:13, musicgutbucket wrote:
Oops thanks Jason I mist off worlds..thanks for putting that straight. So have you tried what he teaches. I am trying to find peolpe to try it on. I am surrounded by people that don't understand what hypnosis is.....I am frutrated.
I am so frustrated I can't speel frustrated ;0)
[/quote]

I'm a full-time stage hypnotist. This is all I do. Sean was one of my original trainer's, and I use elements of his training in all my shows.

Watch his stuff again, he's one of the few "Instant Induction" guys to spend real quality time talking about a pre-talk. That's what it's all about.

Jason
So Jason, did you do it with the DVD, or go on the course??

Thanks
Steve
Great info fellas.......