(Close Window)
Topic: Nate Kranzo's Instant Everything DVD
Caught this on Nate's site. Looks cool.

http://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/products/instant-everything

"Make a card appear in your mouth, make the wrong card change into the correct card, make your mustache vanish or change, make a giant lollipop appear in your mouth and on and on"
I wish the video showed more applications... it sounds great though. (too great?)

The question is: Do you need a jacket?
So when Copperfield said "do that again," do you suppose it was because he loved it, or because he wasn't looking the first time? :)

This looks fun. Haven't seen anything quite like it before.
I'm baffled how it can happen that fast. Anything I've ordered from Nate has always been clever.

What I'm most interested in is this:

"you will learn another effect that is worth the price of the dvd. Kranzo's CARD TO MOUTH. This routine has fooled some of the best minds in magic".
The whole turning around thing is a bit off-putting for me. Bad theater at it's best.
^ That's funny.

Jon Hackett
Hey y'all!

Just posted a video that gives you an idea of what the card to mouth looks like.

Possibilities are endless!

Enjoy watching,

Later,

Kranzo
Is it available now? Or we need to wait until 1st of July?
Stucky, why do you think turning around is bad theatre?

I think this looks fantastic. Extremely magical.
Looks great, I was fooled badly, had no idea ?!

Great Thinking !

Best

Mark Southworth
Thanks Cameron and Mark! You'll have so much fun with this....

All the best,

Kranzo
Looks great but little sneaky. However when he is gonna publish how to lose all that weight!?!? I didn't regonise him at first and last DVD I saw from him was his lecture.

J-M
This looks cool!

How practical is this? Does it have an Instant reset and how much pocket space does it require?

AP.
Thanks for the comments guys!

Its not an instant reset but the reset is like 10 seconds. Also the pocket space is very minimal. I usually have either a playing card, driverse license or credit card that appears in my breast pocket so that space is just one card.

The actual "work" that accomplishes most of the effect takes up little to no space at all.

So very little pocket space is needed or taken up. Hope that helps...
[quote]
On 2010-06-09 05:43, korttihai_82 wrote:
Looks great but little sneaky. However when he is gonna publish how to lose all that weight!?!? I didn't regonise him at first and last DVD I saw from him was his lecture.

J-M
[/quote]

LOL! Thanks for saying so.

Maybe there is an effect there. Sorta like Nathan Burton's Microwave.

I'm imagining something like the steamroller illusion only instead of vanishing you go from 400 lbs to like a buck eighty.

On a similar note with Instant Everything you can go from mustached to clean shaven instantly. : )

I just posted a new video regarding IE on my facebook page for anyone interested.

All the best,

Kranzo
Nate mentioned doing Instant Travelers this way. Too cool!

Chris
All I'm wondering are two things:

1- If you use this in a walkaround/table hopping situation, will the people around/at the other tables, see the method when you're turning around?

2- Do you have absolute freedom of motion without engaging some sort of gimmick for the effect, so you don't accidentally engage it while performing other things?

The objects in the hands isn't particularly impressive to me, but the object in the breast pocket and especially the object in the mouth is very impressive. Especially the transformation in the mouth.
Hey man thanks for the questions!

1. I get away with it all the time. But I've lived with it for a while. It's managable for sure.

2. Yup absolute freedom when your not performing it. Its made to "get outta the way".

Sure. I'm with you. I'm more impressed by those two things as well. : )

All the best,

Kranzo
When is this shipping? I'm sure Nate mentioned on one of the videos that its very soon?

AP.
Hi Adam,

I have the scheduled ship date listed as July 1st. BUT it should be sooner. I'll keep you all posted or you can just click on my signature and sign up for my newsletter and you'll be updated about the ship date.

All the best,

Kranzo
This is one of the most offbeat effects I have ever seen. I don't know how the appearances are accomplished, but so much happens at once that any spectator would have to be overwhelmed!

There mind would literally have no place to go. Except into total overload or astonishment, whichever comes first!

That would be my assessment.

I'm extremely tempted to order this.
This is looks great, I found it on Penguinmagic,
http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=S12370
Murphy's carries this, so your favorite shop will have it.
Hey guys!

The DVDs arrived! All orders have shipped. NOW SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!

Get your DVD now before they are gone....

http://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/products/instant-everything
I would like to know:

Is it a real worker?
Is it easy to do?
I really like the look of this.
Hello Nathan, the effect looks very nice! Is it preferable to have a closed jacket? might the gimmick get in the way of a toppit?
You can have it open or closed. Depending on what your topit set up is I don't think it would hinder your topit work at all. When your done you just casually make everything "go away".

All the best,

Kranzo
Is convolving required?

Regards,
Mike
I had to actually look up that word.

convolve [kənˈvɒlv]
vb
to wind or roll together; coil; twist

"No".

Later,

Kranzo
I have placed an order for this based on how fooled I was when I 1st saw this, what a visual piece of magic.

I'm looking forward to learning this one !

Great stuff Nathan !

Mark Southworth
Thanks so much Mark!

Did you see me perform this in Fleetwood at the Northern Magic Circle?

All the best,

Kranzo
My question again: Does anybody know, if it is easy to perform? And is it a real world trick?
Yeah its pretty easy but I'm biased. You have to be able to turn around while talking and being able to hold things.

Also its mainly created to be performed in the fantasy world and any realm that isn't our dimension.

Do you mean is it practical? Yeah.

All the best,

Kranzo
You are right. I wanted to know, if it is practical.

I thought the phrase "real world trick" is also used in English, but perhaps it is only a German saying ;-)
Hi Nathan,
I was behind my dealers stand most of the time & didn't get to see it ! Which was a big big mistake lol :)

We spoke for about 10 minutes or so & I got a few bits from you, but there was no mention of your Instant Everything ??

What happened there then ? Lol

I will post back when I have received mine & had a chance to perform this.

Best

Mark Southworth
[quote]
On 2010-07-01 05:42, Boo de Hoop wrote:
You are right. I wanted to know, if it is practical.

I thought the phrase "real world trick" is also used in English, but perhaps it is only a German saying ;-)
[/quote]

Sorry man I was just being a smart arse.

Yes I've worked to try and make it extremely practical.

All the best,

Kranzo
Does this come with a gimmick or is it just the DVD? Do I need to build/make anything? Thanks!
[quote]
On 2010-07-01 17:22, MagicSteve84 wrote:
Does this come with a gimmick or is it just the DVD? Do I need to build/make anything? Thanks!
[/quote]

Ad says "You can pick up the gimmick at any hardware store and Kranzo also teaches you to make it at home".
If anyone ever has any trouble just hit me up.

I assume you can get them everywhere but I did NOT check Bolivia.

All the best,

Kranzo
I just received my dvd this morning, after watching this all I can say is it's more clever than I originally thought !

Nathan runs through quite a lot of different objects etc. But after watching this it spurs on your thinking to what you could do with this............

Well I'm on overdrive I have thought of a way of finding 4 signed cards in the Nathan Kranzo fashion !
Finding all 4 signed cards at once !

You can find the special something in pound shops in the UK for you, guessed it a 1 !

I so like this & the possibilities are endless !

Great work Nathan

Best

Mark Southworth
:)
Hi Mark,

Wow thanks so much for the positive feedback Mark! I know people will probably come up with loads of ideas with this concept for years to come. I can only hope that someone will come along and make it their own.

Mark keep me informed if you come up with anything too good. : )

You're one of the first to receive it so it will be fun to see the thoughts of others as they arrive on doorsteps all over the world.

All the best,

Kranzo
This review is for the skeptics.

Is it easy? YES extremely anyone can do it.

The gimmick hmmmmm? No need to worry theres really no construction pretty much just go to a walmart or hardware store and buy the thing and the thing does all the work.

The thing, I had one already at my house because it is a pretty common object and within a minute of watching I could do it.

Real world? Yep the audience cant surround you but I think the routine is based on the mystery of how you get everything in your mouth so of course they wouldnt watch.

I don't do anything that the presentation is based on skill but I will do this now. I think a good james bond type of presentation would work here.

This is cool and I a very lazy magician will use it. It reminds me of the old school magic tricks you would read about in Dunningers book except this is so simple. It's definetely a why didn't I think of that type of idea.

Oh and to be clear I am reviewing this from the perspective of someone who wants to produce 1 maybe 2 items.
WOW Ted thanks so much for the honest review!!!

I truly hope you keep playing with it and perform it. You'll find once you start to toy with it you'll get a million ideas.

Have fun with it man!

Later,

Kranzo
[quote]
On 2010-06-30 15:19, Nathan Kranzo wrote:
Also its mainly created to be performed in the fantasy world and any realm that isn't our dimension.

[/quote]

Exactly what I've been looking for, thanks.
Just got my DVD of Instand Everything, very creative this guy we call Nathan Kranzo. If you have seen the trailer it is exactly what you see. Very different then anything I expected it to be. I Like.
Thanks a lot WIlder!

I hope you bust it out on the Austin crowd.

Later,

Kranzo
I saw Nate perform this in his theatre show, that he performs with Keith Fields. I'm glad he released it. I know of one spot where it would be a great addition to my stand-up act.
Thanks Alan!

There aren't enough effects where stuff appears all over your person.

Later,

Kranzo
Excellent effect, I have seen Nate perform it on a number of occasions, always gets a great reaction, top work Mr Kranzo
I find the process to be clever and will need to "ROAD TEST" this effect. Not tough to "make" but will take some practice to make it flow.
I'm glad I got this as part of his "package"..I was really looking forward to it. I haven't made the gimmick yet but I plan on gluing several old credit cards together in a fan and using that for the mouth part rather than a wad of bills...I think the audience will be more stunned. I also plan to use a patter regarding the Flash or time travel through my house as fast as I can.
I just got Nate's giant packaged o' stuff the other day. I have to say clever, clever, clever. This effect is brilliant. When Nate says this packs up out of the way, I don't think I am giving anything away to say it takes up the pocket space of a sharpie. And the effect, so, so easy to do. There is a little one time prep work if you want to product something in breast pocket, but is is really, really minimal.

This is something you can have in your pocket all the time and literally can perform at a moments notice. If you do the effect with a drivers license in your breast pocket, you can literally stand up from the dinner table and say, "oh no, I forgot my wallet and where is my cell phone... man, I have no cash, no license and no cell phone... well at least I have my car keys" reach your right hand into your pocket for the car keys, spin around with both hands in the air and voila, there is money in your mouth, there is the drivers license in your breast pocket and your cell phone appears in your left hand that has been visible the whole time.

Also, big hats off to Nate for the amazing deal he just ran. $65 bucks (including shipping) for Instant Everything, Mene Tekel miracles (with red/blue deck), Nate's Coin DVD, Tearify, his 2009 lecture DVD and the spook cut gimmick.

All of Nate's material is very commercial. His most recent deal is not longer available, but I recommend that you sign up for his newsletter so you know when the next one is coming. Or, if you aren't as much of a cheapskate as me, just buy something off his site that is not on sale. You won't be disappointed by the quality of the magic (just the production values).

So, my rating on a scale of 1-10:
Overall : 10 (the magical content overcomes the bad production values)
Magical content : 11
Production Values: 2

Also,
I'm looking for a "different" kind of opener for a kid's act. Can I just walk right into the birthday boy's living room be introduced and "do it?"
You sure can! I now have a very special offer going. Instant Everything is a fantastic combination with my new effect NO SMOKING ZONE. They make a deadly combination. : )
Oops I forgot to post a link!

http://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/products/no-smoking-zone
[quote]
On 2011-05-21 14:23, tgold65 wrote:
I just got Nate's giant packaged o' stuff the other day. I have to say clever, clever, clever. This effect is brilliant. When Nate says this packs up out of the way, I don't think I am giving anything away to say it takes up the pocket space of a sharpie. And the effect, so, so easy to do. There is a little one time prep work if you want to product something in breast pocket, but is is really, really minimal.

This is something you can have in your pocket all the time and literally can perform at a moments notice. If you do the effect with a drivers license in your breast pocket, you can literally stand up from the dinner table and say, "oh no, I forgot my wallet and where is my cell phone... man, I have no cash, no license and no cell phone... well at least I have my car keys" reach your right hand into your pocket for the car keys, spin around with both hands in the air and voila, there is money in your mouth, there is the drivers license in your breast pocket and your cell phone appears in your left hand that has been visible the whole time.

Also, big hats off to Nate for the amazing deal he just ran. $65 bucks (including shipping) for Instant Everything, Mene Tekel miracles (with red/blue deck), Nate's Coin DVD, Tearify, his 2009 lecture DVD and the spook cut gimmick.

All of Nate's material is very commercial. His most recent deal is not longer available, but I recommend that you sign up for his newsletter so you know when the next one is coming. Or, if you aren't as much of a cheapskate as me, just buy something off his site that is not on sale. You won't be disappointed by the quality of the magic (just the production values).

So, my rating on a scale of 1-10:
Overall : 10 (the magical content overcomes the bad production values)
Magical content : 11
Production Values: 2

Also,
[/quote]

Thanks so much for taking the time to post this great review!!!

There are still some Instant Everything DVDs left. But they will sell out soon...