(Close Window)
Topic: Clicking...
I actually started reading the classicsI so often overlooked because they were overquoted.

Right about now, everything I have ever read is starting to click. Too fast. D@rn. Getting far too many ideas on how to do the most intreaguing things. Bloody hll, everyone was right about the basics. Starting to think like a mentalist at last. This is crazy fun. :D

Rereading Black book of mentalism with new respect. XD

Man, all the things I missed! Bshaw, out with the deck. XD Out with the methods for that matter. :)
This is insanely fun. I just thought of an idea, walked up to someone and it worked. Handed them a notepad, and asked them to think of an ordinary noun. I then asked them not to change their mind, and write it down when I turned around. Couldn't get it at first so I asked for the first letter. I then slowly named the word they were thinking of without even turning around our touching the notepad. Ungimmicked stuff. Crazy fun. :) The things I can do with no gaffs and just a hand held notepad and pen (borrowed or otherwise, are boggling my mind. Think of a number between 1 and 100. Think of a color. Think of a playing card. D@rn.
You should buy rob's new ebook tips and tricks.
it has some good information on presentation you would enjoy....
[quote]
On 2010-06-14 00:27, magicmayne wrote:
[/quote]
I dunno if he like to [b]buy[/b] rob's ebooks :
[quote]
On 2010-06-15 19:52, PsiDroid wrote:
[quote]
On 2010-06-14 00:27, magicmayne wrote:
[/quote]
I dunno if he like to [b]buy[/b] rob's ebooks :
[/quote]

yeah I know.
it was a joke lol
Ironically enough, I did purchase one of robs ebooks (was like 30$) last year. Go figure.