(Close Window)
Topic: Madhatter Magic Shop
I just wanted to give some props to Madhatter Magic.

I ordered 2 items on Friday night then on Sunday I realized I forgot to add a third item I wanted. I sent them a message from their site asking them to please add it.

Well, on Monday morning I called them just to make sure they got the message before they sent it out. I believe I talked to Angie and she said they got the message and was going to do it.

Tuesday I got a phone call as I was driving home. It was Bill, the owner, letting me know that the third item was out of stock and that they are shipping out the other 2 items today. Also they would not charge my card for the other item until it showed up.

I don't think I have ever received an unsolicited call from any dealer giving me updated info.

Thank you Bill and crew at Madhatter Magic.

Alec
Bill and Angie ROCK! I have ordered thru them many times before...GREAT people and AWESOME customer service...

Christopher
Yes, the world famous Bill Groome and the equally spectacular miss Angie of Madhatter Magic are simply marvelous human beings! Madhatter is THE only purveyor of magic I use! In addition to being real folks, they have the largest selection and best pricing on the planet! If they don't have what I'm looking for, then I don't need it! Just to prove I'm a real person and in no way personally linked to either individuals or there fine establishment I shall sign with my real name.
Sincerely, The Amazing Keni :)
Agree with the above comments..great service & prices