(Close Window)
Topic: Royal Road to Card Magic
When I was in NYC back in late April, early May, I was told about Cannick Booksellers in Manhattan. I called, made an appointment, and spent a good part of one afternoon there.

Well, while in search of something I could bring back to Arkansas with me, I saw a book most people are familiar with...The Royal Road to Card Magic. I took it off the shelf opened it up...first edition! Well, even though I donít do card magic, that was in my stack of books I purchased. I figured that book would be an investment.

When I returned to Little Rock, I took the book to the magic store, and showed it to the owner...he told me he could have gotten the book cheaper for me...well, when I opened the cover, and he saw that it was a first edition, he almost fell over. I think the purchase of the book was a wise investment!

Margarette
Way to go Margarette! I'm always looking for old books, posters, props, etc. Finding that 'First edition' was certainly a grand find! :bigdance:
Margarette!

I envy the find, and am happy for you!

GOOD JOB!

Sincerely,

Steve Landavazo :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: