(Close Window)
Topic: A Halloween ghost...
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y247/EsnRedshirt/Image0032.jpg[/img]

I built a flying crank ghost for Halloween this year. Here it is, viewed under UV light. It looks fantastic when the motor's on. I'm currently calling it Noname, but looking for better suggestions.

As far as the rest of my Halloween prep's going, I've got the fog machine and chiller completed, except for testing, and my pop-up zombie, Chuck, is on a new steel frame that's stronger and lighter than last year. I've got one big building project left- a toe-pincher coffin, which I may end up cutting from the prop list anyway. The rest of the props (graveyard fences, etc) will either be cardboard, or have a PVC support structure for portability.

The progress has been slow, considering I started in July, but I just might make it with time to spare.
Awesome. The kids must think it a treat.
[quote]
On 2010-08-23 10:44, EsnRedshirt wrote:
I'm currently calling it Noname, but looking for better suggestions.

[/quote]

Pronounce it No-NAH-me

Very cool ghost BTW!!
Thanks for the compliments. I did come up with the name "Noname" based on a Japanese anime character, from Spirited Away, I believe, who is depicted with a similar mask. It's been a placeholder for a better name and character, but I think now, the name's stuck. Could be worse- I could have just called it "Tim".
Kind of ghostly for "no name".
Beautiful. I suggest the name of Mel Issush?