(Close Window)
Topic: Wolf's Magic
I have never bought one of Wolf's Magic creations. They are very expensive, look great, but appear frequently on the Café's "Tricks & Effects For Sale" section. Also, some of them look very small (micro magic) and still cost a lot. My questions are:
1. Are they worth the money?
2. How do they play for kids and do they really play much better than other effects?
3. Why do I see so many of them for sale?

I love the way they look but am not sure the effects themselves are either that entertaining or magical but then again I have never bought any so I don't know.
Any comments would be appreciated because I'm always looking for something new.
I should have added, which are the best effects?
Thanks.
Many Wolf's Effects are outstanding. For me, Blow Yur Stack is the best of all time, but I also really like the Funhouse, the Sneeker Tweeker and the Sponge Ball Wand. All four of these are quite magical (the effects generate "Ahhhs").

Wolf has others which I find less magical and more as corny/groaner/entertaining but also good bits of business, like the Chicken Sword and the Wacky Wacoon. I'd start with Blow Yur Stack which is not as expensive as many of his props, and go from there. Blow Yur Stack is one of my favorite tricksto perform - if not my favorite trick - of all time. A lot of it has to do with the routine I've developed (in part with tips from Café thread posters), but several of his tricks really lend themselves to creative routining. Some argue that it is more of a "cup stacking game" than a magic trick, but it has a magic finale which you can milk for several minutes, and is a lot of fun. The Funhouse, Sneeker Tweeker, and Sponge Wand are absolutely magical, and also lend themselves to great gags and routining.
Peter,

To answer your three questions:

1. These effects are well built and will probably last forever even under heavy use. That is why they are so expensive. They are essentially "industrial grade." I assume that is why they cost so much.

2. The effects play as well to an audience as the performer handling them does. They are well made, attractive to the eye and will last for years. How much mileage someone will get out of them is in direct proportion to his or her abilities as a performer. The Rolls Royce of magic isn't a fancy prop. It is you! It is you when you actually use the prop or effect in a highly entertaining manner.

3. I am only guessing here, but I think the reason why so many of them are for sale on The Café is the state of the economy. Many people buy things - more things than they can really afford. When expenses get tight, they start selling things off to raise cash. I think that most of the people who are selling them would rather not part with them, but simply have no choice. They need the money.

I hope that helps.

Peter Cuddihy
Krowboom,
Looks like Peter posted just a split second before me and he hit it on the head! I will post what I wrote for back up :)

I appreciate your interest in my products and I feel it best you hear some input from the creator/manufacturer himself as things can get rather distorted here in the Café. I will answer your questions from my point of view as a former magician who has bought a LOT of magic in the past two decades....
1. Are they worth the money?
Answer: From an entertainment standpoint, that is up to the individual and how much effort he puts into the routine. Remember, it's just a prop. It won't make you perform better. It will make the actions of use easier and visually stimulate the audience.
From a mechanical and quality of construction and materials standpoint. Yes. I am comparing this to the typical props built for the past 50 years built of particle board or Masonite sprayed with sloppy base coats and bad stenciling and weak rivets...the list goes on. The materials I use for most of my tricks are incredibly expensive most being of a synthetic base to last for many years. Are they indestructible? No. But if you treat them with basic respect, they will last for decades literally.

2. How do they play for kids and do they really play much better than other effects?
Once again, this is based on your dedication to the prop and routine. It's just a prop. You have to add the life and character it and the audience deserves.

3. Why do I see so many of them for sale?
This is the the most misinterpreted observation in the Café. How can anyone determine "so many" if they do not know how many have been sold overall. To most people, 5-6 units being sold in the Café is considered a LANDSLIDE!! The trick SUCKS!! Stay away!! Truth is, that is a MINIMAL and more than acceptable amount of folks who found it did not work for them. My props or anyone else simply will NOT please everyone. I track the Café and Ebay very closely watching the 2nd hand sales of my props. Overall it is less than 5% at MOST. That is not bad. matter of fact, in the magic world it is great as we as magicians can buy a LOT of things on speculation and have buyers remorse far more than satisfaction.
This subtle hysteria hurts mine and others business far more than you know. I wish people would not follow the sheep off the cliff so easily. It is their loss in the end.

In the end, my customers have been far more than happy and I hope I have raised the bar for quality and innovation enough to inspire others to do the same!

I hope this helps and thanks again,
Chance
Wolf's Magic
I have owned several of Wolf's props and I've sold a few too.
The props are the best I've seen but as others have said if that particular prop doesn't suit you then it wont work. I sold, Blow you stack, and Hip Hop Magicians. I wish I could have afforded to keep Hip Hop Magicians just for the art work but it didn't fit my style.

I still have, Run Wolf Run, Balloon Wand and ABC recombobulator. I might sell the ABC just because it's too big to carry all the time. That might be another reason that some people sell them. They are bigger than most versions of simular props.

The customer service and back up from Chance is second to none! Any issues or questions I've had have been answered really quickly. Chance wants his product to be the best so he makes sure he keeps his customers happy.

If you do buy a Wolf effect and you don't get on with it at least you know you can sell it for a good second hand price.

Krowboom, I see by your avatar that you have some Axtell puppets. I'd put Chance and Steve Axtell in the same catagory of guys who produce top quality, not cheap, but still value for money props.

Treat your self and have fun.
Here in Holland I own and did buy wolfs magic. For me it was heaven on earth. The quality, the visual. No more expensive props that looks cheap. I had Balloon Wand, Cellulator and Phone-ale, Blow Your Stack, Run Wolf Run and Road Toag. Now I only have Blow Your Stack, Road Toag and Run Wolf Run. I sold my props for two reasons. Chance is telling the truth, the props don't make you a better performer. In the beginning I thought that would be the case. So I discover that some didn't suit me. And there is a money issue. Because of the economics I had to sell some wolfs magic. With pain in my heart but knowing it is stabil in value. If I didn't need the money I would never ever sold cellulator and phone-ale

Now every time I do my own routine with for example Road Toag it blows the roof off. So I am really glad and honered to use the magic of Chance, he gives great quality magic and Shelley and he are the nicest people and gives great services.
I don't own any of Chance's products, so I can only make an observation a a third party who reads the Café a lot.

When I see someone selling a Wolf product, my thought is not that it is an unworthy prop, but that the seller is in need of cash, and the props that hold their resale value the best, are Wolf products. This is a piece that someone will want. That gives me a good impression of the line. That tells me they are a good investment.

Just another way to look at the re-sale question.
Thanks for all the great comments which confirm what I was thinking, that they are great products and play well if they fit your style. I'm sure I'll be trying one or two at some point.
You have puppets....they out trump all props.
They are great! They get ooohs and Ahhhs! Expensive, I don't think so, and a guy who has $1,000 worth of puppets on his lap shouldn't either. :)
Chance's stuff is the best.

Quality cannot be matched. I have owned Blow Yur Stack, ABC Gumball, Roag Toad, Sponge Wand and Run Wolf Run.

I have sold all of them to buy other effects which are on my priority list, but I will eventually repurchase these.

His routines hold their value which to me is a testament to the quality.
All I can say is there are guys here who's entire show is nothing but wolf products, they don't even speak, they just show the product.
MagicSanta hit it right on the nose. The props from chance are that great that some assume they need no work. How many times I have read here that someone received his prop and put it right in his case to play it in his afternoon show. Everyone much do what feels best.

For me to give Chance the credits he deserved his props deserved to have a routine, an script, practise and rehearse. Then you and your audience really experience magic.
I have a Run Wolf Run and I wouldn't part with it for all the $$$ you could offer!!

Plays really big and is worth every dime :)
http://www.wolfsmagic.com Customer Service is Amazing and the Props are bullet proof.
RC
Rogue Clown said it best, Chance will always answer his phone and explain things to you, even if you purchased his products from someone else. The products are not the star of your show you are, the props should be something that works for your style. If you want great props that will last and hold there value then Wolf is one of the top vendors you should look at.
Chance happily sent me instructions for item's I'd bought second hand. I think he sees the big picture and wants the best for his props.
Hmm I wonder what's next?
Chance really does care about how his props perform. I emailed him about a need for an extra accessory for one of his props. It was something that I thought would strengthen the routine, and Chance made it up for me right away. I had it a week later. Talk about customer service. Shelley and Chance are the best..

Ken
Chance Wolf - the best in the business... period!
Customer service is awesome! I needed an addition for repeat performances for one particular Wolf item and Chance had it done and shipped in a week.

Steve
Personally, I would not buy one of Chances products unless I know I would use it a lot. If you know you will use it, then get it!

They are built and designed well, and dependable. I can't think of a vendor that has better quality - and you pay for it. They are not expensive if you use them a lot. They will out last the competition by a long shot. The graphics are far better than the standard magic prop, and his stuff is modern looking and more relatable than most.

I do generally do not use any one prop enough to need the quality he provides. Even then, because they hold their value (and sometimes inflate) I could resell them w/o too much problem, and have. Most of his props do not fit well with my type of show, but I am not the norm here.
ABC Gumball is as good as it gets. Great prop; routine; value!
I am selling several Chance Props here on the Café if anyone is looking for:

Wacky Wakoon
ABC Gumball
Blow Yur Stack

Why am I selling them? I need the money for a Malloy Vanishing Radio All three of these props are brand new and never used in any magic shows.
I own several, and have owned more but decided to sell them. Some I sold because I needed the money and others because I couldn't find a way to make them fit my performing style. I still own the ABC Gumball Recombobulator, Chicken Sword, Pea Shoot and Groove Tube. I had his Run Wolf Run, and loved the mechanics and graphics, but couldn't personalize the routine enough to make it feel my own, so reluctantly sold it - others swear by it, so to each his own. Chance's customer service is second to none, his products are exceptionally well-made and creative, and they hold their value better than almost any other magic props - you simply can't go wrong with his products (assuming that they will fit your style).
In the right hands, Wolf's stuff WILL make you look good. There is always a market for quality!
I have most of the Wolf Magic Catalog, and these are my most treasured props. Truthfully, there are several that I rarely, if ever, perform with. My Outhouse is really my favourite, and I keep it in my office, and take it out to demonstrate it occasionally, when I have house guests. The thought of selling any of them fills me with dismay, as I like to have my collection of props, ready for the time they might be needed.
Quality-wise, these props are high-end products for the working pro. Built to withstand the rigours of being constantly on the road, and designed by a professional cartoonist/magician (Chance).
A few of Wolf's products appear regularly in my shows, my Funhouse has seen at least 500 performances, maybe 1000, maybe more than that. It has worked perfectly every time, and withstands "inspection" from every kid that ever saw it. (I produce a skull and loads of lollipops, and the kids can have a lollipop - if they're brave enough to reach past the skull. This is pretty much the end of my 2 hour Birthday Party, every single kid grabs a lolly, and not ONE child has EVER discovered the secret!)
Other favourites are: The Flea, Chicken Sword, Groove Tube, Wacky Weasel (now the Wacky Wackoon), 4 1/2 of Spades, Cellulator, ABC, etc.
It's true that some Wolf's products seem to take longer to integrate into your show than other stuff. Whilst I put The Flea into my shows within a few days (I had the script ready and rehearsed before the prop even arrived, so it was just a question of learning the mechanics and technical parts of the routine), the Cellulator took a LONG time to come up with the right presentation for me - and "Kablammo" still sits in my workshop, only used biannually, as I'm STILL not happy with the final production. ("Kablammo" is perfect if you want to produce livestock, you could fit a dog in it!)
Wolf's Magic represents, to me at least, the change in approach to kids' entertainment, which has happened over the turn of the century. Chance is offering us props which appeal to kids visually and mentally. Some of the ideas are wonderful - after all, how can you beat burning a cellphone or a shoe?
In terms of magic history, I think it's certain that Wolf's props are keeping up with the times. Fancy Oriental boxes were perfect for the Victorians, in the days of Disneyworld, we need cartoon-style.
I have no real problems with any particular prop, though I do have two small criticisms of the Wolf's catalog:
1) There are really, too many card tricks.
2) I'd like to see more "ingenious" stuff, like perfectly made black art wells, magnetically attached servantes, etc (to give an example for a magic table). In other words, I think Chance's effects could sometimes be stronger - magically)(But, of course, most of the routines are just full of fun, and that's their strength.)
Any magician not finding a place in his show for at least one Wolf prop must be doing very well. If all your routines can beat the Wolf repertoire, your show is GOOD!
;)
My tank of a prop (run-wolf-run) took another header off my Lefler a few weeks ago and I finally broke one of the feet.

I emailed Chance and he sent me off two new feet and I had the opportunity to open the back cover of my R-W-R to put the new feet on. This thing is so well built it's no wonder I never have an issue with it.

I can see this will be in my shows for many, many years to come. :)

Thank you Chance!
I have Pea Shot and absolutely love it! I perform it in every show I do, I even performed it for at my local magic club and everyone kept telling me what a cool trick it was and everyone wanted to get one until I told them the price tag, LOL but I defiently feel it is worth the price, it is very visual and built to last as everyone else on here has already said.
Coma,

If they thought the Pea Shoot was too expensive, I'm guessing it's a bunch of "ordinary deck carrying" guys in the club, right? The kind who never spend more than $10 on a prop or effect to show their family, right? Print out the ad for the Wolf's Magic "Outhouse" and bring it to the next meeting. See what they say then. Hee hee...HEY, if they like it, maybe I'd consider selling mine!

Steve
I am the first to acknowledge that my props are not cheap.
I just never been a fan of tricks made from cheap masonite, shotty craftsmanship, cheap hardware and bad paint jobs. For some, it works. For me, I want something I know will last and work when the heat is on.
In my case, you get what you pay for...plus it is ALL made in the USA!!!

Hey folks, I really appreciate the support and kind words. It makes the day go better when your about ready to throw in the towel.
Chance
Steve,

No they definetly do more than just cards, the ones that wanted to instantly buy it were just surpised what I paid for it and may be out of their price range until those times where you plurge on a trick. But,one part I left out and should have said was after they got over the shock many did say that it was worth it and it pays to always buy quality and one of the guys said if I ever see one for sale let him know, he is interested in getting one as well.

And Chance great work! I look at your prices and remind myself that this will be something I will have and will look great for the rest of my performing career, unlike many of the props I have.

Coma
Chance's stuff is golden !
Pro gear that will last .
I am a proud owner of his Coin Ladder and the Flea !
I use the Flea a lot !
Chance, you can't throw in the towel. Maybe you should take on some apprentices so that we can have some more quality builders learning their craft.
Hey Colin,
I appreciate the positive support from you and the rest.

Brace yourself for some big news.
I may be taking a career offer that I cannot refuse. This will put the breaks on the Wacky Wolf line of magic. However, I will continue to build high end limited edition collectibles releasing a new effect maybe two times a year.
Shelley and I are qualified to make much more money than we do building magic. I chose to take a break from my Commercial Art career due to my love for magic. Shelley put her career on hold for her own reasons.
We have spent almost 10 Years building magic and it appears that folks truly appreciate our efforts to create Quality Magic and good customer service. However, I am an Artist first. Magic Builder second. The Artist in me is always starving for a new challenge, a change of mediums. I am typically good for about one decade before I switch fields. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Creating and Building magic, it seems as if the Creative Clock is about to strike and I may have to move on to the next chapter.

This offer is not a "done deal" as there are negotiations still at hand. So it may or may not happen. Not sure yet.

Shelley and I so appreciate your support for you are the reason why we have been able to "keep the wheels turning" for nearly a decade.
I will be sure to keep you guys posted.
Thanks
Chance
Chance,
I do not own any of your products However I will be sad to see you go, You are what children's performers needed. You took props that were outdated and gave them a much needed face lift. In the end you have to take care of Number One. Good Luck in your journey.
Bob
I wish you all the best in whatever field you choise to work next. You make sure we know when you get back to making magic again.
Hoping that whatever Chance does in the future is very successful. He deserves it. I was an online "friend" of his for a year or so prior to Wolf's Magic becoming a reality. Whatever he puts his mind to will happen. I'll miss the new products from Wolf's Magic, though.

Steve
Best to you in everything you do. You have been... and will continue to be a true asset to the field of magic... for you have set the bar on creating new, creative, up-to-date, and well-manufactured magic products. If you have an offer you can't refuse... go for it, my friend! Our loss will be someone else's gain. Whatever you decide to do... you have many friends and folks who will continue to perform Wacky Wolf magic!
Doug
I'm Pouting!!!!
(lips curled and eyes watery)

Of course we want nothing but the best for your Chance but this is a big blow for me.
Nothing - NOTHING compares to a Wolf Prop!

Brad
If you do take a break from magic building, it will be a great loss for our profession, Chance. Nevertheless, you and Shelley have raised the bar tremendously on children's magic props. Whatever you decide, I wish you, Shelley and Roagan all the best in the future.
Wolf's Magic represents, in my opinion, the finest manufacturer of kid's props EVER.
Doug :)
Wow, I am saddened. I just sent Chance an email about getting a mini alligator clip for the glo-plug on my Cellulator. An hour later I see this. Wow....what a shock! I feel like Brad.

:(

Regan

I need to go get a tissue.....uh...make that a towel!
All the best to Chance and Shelley, and I hope they continue their Magic Production for another 10 years!!
RE: Wolf's Magic >> Does anyone have an original OUTHOUSE that they'd consider selling? Or, any other of Chance's effects? I'd be very interested.

Yes, and MORE MAGIC POWER is hereby beamed to Wolf's Magic, for continued success and innovation!

Best Regards!
Chris
Sent you a PM.

jeff
Wolfs magic products are built better than almost all of the magic I own. The art work is incredible! Chance is great to deal with!
I own The Chicken Sword, Cellulator, Phone-Ale, Balloon Wand 2, Snake Fountain, Insta Snakes, Ultimate Ring Grinder, and The Groove Tube.
By far my favorite is The Chicken Sword! I will never part with this.

I am getting older and some of the Wolfs Magic products are on the large size and I am in the process of selling some.
Packing small and playing big is my new goal. I will be selling the Snake Fountain, Balloon Wand 2, and the Cellulator.
I also hate to part with them because I believe in the future they will be collectors items and worth more than their retail cost.
There are fellow magicians that I am sure would love to own some of these because two of them are no longer made.

I wish Chance continued success and I personally would love to see him create more smaller effects.

Mike
I tried emailing them twice amd no response. I was wondering if Run wolf Run would ever comeback into production. If there is anyone willing to sell one please let me kno. Thanks again.

Emilio
Chance is active (Yeah) on a few Ventriloquist sites on Facebook.

He might have a link on his Website. (no I haven't checked, yes he is a quality artisan.
The last I heard, I think Chance was working on an animated TV series of his own devising and also building and restoring Vent figures. His work with the vent figures is outstanding. Maybe he stopped producing props altogether, or maybe he just does limited runs as and when he feels like it.
At one time I was selling my Happy Hyenna as I felt it was no good as far as story telling. I was very happy with the prop. I re-dedicated myself to putting it in my show. I was determined to make a good routine and spent a lot of time developing it. Now it is main staple in my show and it plays huge. Takes up almost 6 solid minutes and the kids he to draw the face. I did not realize the true potential but now I see that it is pure gold. Thanks Chance.

Patrick
He told me that he hasn't stopped with the magic he's just busy with the vent figures at the moment
[quote]On Sep 27, 2010, coma185 wrote:
I have Pea Shot and absolutely love it! I perform it in every show I do, I even performed it for at my local magic club and everyone kept telling me what a cool trick it was and everyone wanted to get one until I told them the price tag, LOL but I defiently feel it is worth the price, it is very visual and built to last as everyone else on here has already said. [/quote]

Good one! I think Pea Shoot is too low in price!
Newsletter out today...he's baaaaaaack!
[quote]On Apr 11, 2016, Julie wrote:
Newsletter out today...he's baaaaaaack! [/quote]
You got a newsletter? I thought I was on his list. I guess not. Could you forward me the email? magic@kendumm.com
I've already zapped it, sorry. :(

Julie
[quote]On Apr 12, 2016, Julie wrote:
I've already zapped it, sorry. :(

Julie [/quote]

No worries. I sent him a note.

Thanks!
If anyone is selling any wolfs magic props please message me, let me know what you have

Thank you!
Armando
Hey folks,
Just a quick update as I know there are a LOT of questions! I have been busy exploring another creative outlet building ventriloquist figures.
It is an all new challenge and expanding my creative and engineering abilities not to mention a whole lot of fun!
The new website, WolfVENTS.com, will be launched soon, as a sister company to WolfsMagic.com

Wolfs Magic is alive and well however I needed to find another source of revenue as the overall magic market has plummeted compared to when we began our company almost 15 years ago! So its PUPPETS AND MAGIC for the near future!
We have several MAGIC items in production currently and will announce the releases as soon as they near completion.
Currently we are almost complete with an updated version of the HAPPY HYENA as well as another batch of our top selling Run Wolf Run and a BRAND NEW childrens effect that will guarantee a FAST PACED laugh a minute!!!

Sorry for not participating in the Café for the last year or so! I hope to be visiting more in the near future!
Thanks for the kind words and continues support!
Chance
Awesome Chance! We have missed you. Give us more hints on your new effect. Can't wait to hear what you've created for us.
Jason, I wish I could say something but if I even gave away a bit it would tip off too much that I prefer to keep quiet as this is based on a classic effect but has not been done this way before (as far as I know) and it is hysterical if the magician plays it up proper....you will be running back and forth between two kids a lot...loosing your breathe and *** near dying to keep up! :) Its packs very small but plays VERY BIG!!! The audience wont miss a thing from a long distance! that's all I can say for now!!!
Glad your still keeping tabs on me ;)
Sounds fun Chance. I like having two kids up going back and forth. I'll keep checking the website for more details. Thanks for sharing a little bit about it.
Jason
Hi Chance,
I was just watching Quentin Reynolds Bring Back the Schtick DVD and saw a prop that is begging you to add your Wolfness to it. It's called the Lovey Duck. I think you could really Wolf it out, and instead of a cat, use a wolf. I also like the many phases and how the barn isn't the only main focus. At one point an egg appears and the focus is on the look don't see with the egg and the duck. Quentin said it's hard to come by, and the rights have been passed down to Eddie Burk and it's now run by his son-in-law Ian Davis. I can't find it anywhere. Even if I could, it looks dated... but Chance, you could really bring your style and flair to this prop.
Jason
Chance,

I have another idea for you. Plinko, from the Price is Right, is so fun. People love it. I was playing putt-putt with my son, and the ball goes through Plinko, and he just loved it!

Maybe a miser's dream Plinko and as a finale a shower of coins can fall?

Maybe a prediction effect of some sort?

Perhaps some kind of game? Maybe a monte effect where the slots where the pucks land each have a door, and disappear from the slot to the winning slot. I give out a magic kit to the bday child and prizes to the kids. The kids could think they lost, and then we use magic to show the puck ended up in the grand prize where everyone wins.

All I know is, kids and adults love the Plinko game. Thanks for allowing me to share some ideas. I'm in a brainstorming mood right now.

Jason
I am really excited that Wolf's Magic has more new effects on the way.

Jason, check out Mephisto magic in Belgium for 'Lovey Duck'.

http://www.mephisto-magic.be/E_frame.html?http://www.mephisto-magic.be/E_art_32.html
I love Wolf's Magic Chicken Sword.
Message: Posted by: Jeremy Le Poidevin (Aug 8, 2016 08:26AM)
[quote]On Jul 8, 2016, Grasshop34 wrote:
Hi Chance,
I was just watching Quentin Reynolds Bring Back the Schtick DVD and saw a prop that is begging you to add your Wolfness to it. It's called the Lovey Duck. I think you could really Wolf it out, and instead of a cat, use a wolf. I also like the many phases and how the barn isn't the only main focus. At one point an egg appears and the focus is on the look don't see with the egg and the duck. Quentin said it's hard to come by, and the rights have been passed down to Eddie Burk and it's now run by his son-in-law Ian Davis. I can't find it anywhere. Even if I could, it looks dated... but Chance, you could really bring your style and flair to this prop.
Jason [/quote]
Except the rights are owned by someone else.
[quote]On Aug 8, 2016, Jeremy Le Poidevin wrote:
[quote]On Jul 8, 2016, Grasshop34 wrote:
Hi Chance,
Jason [/quote]
Except the rights are owned by someone else. [/quote]

Lovey Duck, invented by Billy Day. The rights are now owned by Ian Davis of Magictrix, England. Unfortunately Ian does not have website but his contact information is given on the credits of the DVD set.
The version he now makes is updated and more colourful than the version I use on the DVD set.

The trick is simply wonderful for under 5's. Not only does it have a lot of interaction but it is very puzzling to any adults watching.

Ian can be contacted by email at ian (AT) sideshows.co.uk . The current price is £85 sterling (about $110 thanks to Brexit) and tell him you want the deeper model. He will know what you mean.
Thanks for that information, Quentin. I loved your 'Bring Back the Schtick' DVD and your Kid Show course is brilliant too.
If anyone has a run wolf run 2 they no longer need, I would like to purchase it
Got one. Thank you all