(Close Window)
Topic: Wizard Product Review - Mash Pack, Unshop, Instant Radio V2, Sponge Tennis Balls, Hot & Cold
Hey guys

The new show is now live on Youtube and iTunes. On this weeks show we look at Mash Pack by Garrett Thomas, Sponge Tennis Balls by Alan Wong, Instant Radio v2 and Unshop by Devin Knight. We also have an exclusive first look at Hot and Cold by Nefesch which looks Awesome, Awesome, Awesome.

If you guys have any questions let me know, enjoy the show

Link to show - [url=http://www.worldmagicstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=6271]Click Here![/url]

Craig
Great review, guys.

I eagerly look forward to these reviews. They're not only helpful, but entertaining. (I laughed out loud when you guys did the James Bond ending, leaping out of the building as it burst into flames.)

I also sense that these reviews are very honest and come from a real-world, worker perspective.
It's trousers, LOL.

Regards,
Mike
Once again, an excellent podcast. And thanks for the speedy review of "Mash Pack." One thing that has always bugged me about the magazine reviews is that, necessarily, they come out sometimes long after the tricks have been hashed out all over the internet. It's really great that you guys are able to jump on things early on.
Thanks guys.

One of the reasons we love feedback is cause we try to adapt the show to what you guys are after. There were so many requests for mash pack we made sure that was on the next show. If there is something you guys want us to review just let me know!

Thanks again for the feedback.

Craig
It's trousers! LOL. I love that part.
I just started watching, Wizard's Product Review's. It's nice to get a review were the reviewer is not in love with every new product released !
Thanks for the good work.
Trousers! Awesome!Awesome! Just... Awsome!
Always Funny! Always Entertaining! Always Informative! I have just started watching your review show! Thanks!
Thanks Magicjim!

Craig