(Close Window)
Topic: Invisible touch question
Message: Posted by: Lior (Aug 30, 2010 06:10PM)
Do you know why I sold more the 75 DVDs of the "Invisible Touch" in the last 2 weeks
and 75 more on the way???

The first one and the last one to answer will get a free DVD.

Lior
Message: Posted by: EricDraven (Aug 30, 2010 06:20PM)
Xmas is coming??
:)
Message: Posted by: Lior (Aug 30, 2010 06:21PM)
Nope
Message: Posted by: David Alexander (Aug 30, 2010 06:23PM)
Someone did it on TV.
Message: Posted by: kambiz (Aug 30, 2010 06:26PM)
Bulk purchase from a retail outlet?

Kam
Message: Posted by: Lior (Aug 30, 2010 06:27PM)
David Alexander is the first one with the corect answer.
Your DVD is on the way (if you don't have it already)

The lastt one to answer will get another DVD and another DVD will go
to the person that his post is exactly half of the posts when
I close the thread.
(Or any other formula)

Lior
Message: Posted by: jaybest (Aug 30, 2010 06:27PM)
Someone did it on tv
Message: Posted by: EricDraven (Aug 30, 2010 06:29PM)
Mhhh you didn't say it had to be the correct answer...
;)
Message: Posted by: jaybest (Aug 30, 2010 06:32PM)
[quote]
On 2010-08-30 19:27, jaybest wrote:
Someone did it on tv
[/quote]

Dammit... that's what I get for taking my time posting lol, already taken.
Message: Posted by: EricDraven (Aug 30, 2010 06:33PM)
Someone did it on tv
:D
Message: Posted by: paisa23 (Aug 30, 2010 06:41PM)
Wait did someone already said that it was done on TV? je je je
Message: Posted by: Eshla (Aug 30, 2010 06:43PM)
Someone clearly did it on tv.
Message: Posted by: Woodfield (Aug 30, 2010 06:52PM)
And the reason I won't be doing it.

Woodfield
Message: Posted by: Mind_Magic (Aug 30, 2010 06:55PM)
Someone did it on tv.
Message: Posted by: Dompa (Aug 30, 2010 06:59PM)
Someone did it on TV.
Message: Posted by: Alan M (Aug 30, 2010 07:14PM)
Someone heard that David Alexander said that someone did it on TV!
Message: Posted by: Mind_Magic (Aug 30, 2010 07:26PM)
Someone did it on tv.

Lior did not say that We canīt repeat.
Message: Posted by: Mike Ince (Aug 30, 2010 07:39PM)
Well, it's true that someone did it on TV, which renewed interest in the effect.

But that isn't the bottom of the answer. The true answer is that Invisible Touch is worthy of performance on TV because it's amazing to watch and unexplainable to viewers.

But why is it amazing to watch and unexplainable to viewers? Because Lior Manor was clever enough to construct a method.

And, why is Lior Manor clever enough to construct a method? Because his brain is one cubic inch bigger than ours, giving him more synapses, faster processing speed, and enviable talent, and, dare I say... genius?

So, the REAL answer to the question is that the Invisible Touch DVDs sold because Lior Manor is a creative genius.

Lior, PM me and I'll send you my address. :)
Message: Posted by: BenSalinas (Aug 30, 2010 07:47PM)
Because I did Invisible Touch at a show last Friday?
Message: Posted by: jaybest (Aug 30, 2010 07:48PM)
[quote]
On 2010-08-30 20:39, Mike Ince wrote:
Well, it's true that someone did it on TV, which renewed interest in the effect.

But that isn't the bottom of the answer. The true answer is that Invisible Touch is worthy of performance on TV because it's amazing to watch and unexplainable to viewers.

But why is it amazing to watch and unexplainable to viewers? Because Lior Manor was clever enough to construct a method.

And, why is Lior Manor clever enough to construct a method? Because his brain is one cubic inch bigger than ours, giving him more synapses, faster processing speed, and enviable talent, and, dare I say... genius?

So, the REAL answer to the question is that the Invisible Touch DVDs sold because Lior Manor is a creative genius.

Lior, PM me and I'll send you my address. :)
[/quote]

And thanks to his parents he was born and therefore able to fullfill his potential... so really it is due to lust, love and sexual urges for without them there'd be no Lior.

I eagerly await your PM of congratulations :bg:
Message: Posted by: Mike Ince (Aug 30, 2010 07:49PM)
LOL!
Message: Posted by: jaybest (Aug 30, 2010 07:50PM)
[quote]
On 2010-08-30 20:47, BenSalinas wrote:
Because I did Invisible Touch at a show last Friday?
[/quote]

Well hope Lior enjoyed the rush of orders whilst it lasted... looks like it's all downhill from here ;)
Message: Posted by: Mindpro (Aug 30, 2010 08:01PM)
I agree with David or might I add it may have been recently added as a new You Tube performance as well.
Message: Posted by: Mindpro (Aug 30, 2010 08:03PM)
Man there is a lot of sucking up to Lior going on here (lol)!
Message: Posted by: david12345 (Aug 30, 2010 09:59PM)
When does the thread officially end to be the last to say someone did it on tv?
Message: Posted by: alemanzano (Aug 30, 2010 10:03PM)
Well, we already know someone did it on TV!

Now we want to know who will be the next to do it after watching this offered DVD! :P
Message: Posted by: paisa23 (Aug 30, 2010 10:31PM)
I don't know about you guys. But I'm sure someone did it on tv.
Message: Posted by: Aaron E (Aug 30, 2010 10:49PM)
Someone did it on tv?
Message: Posted by: David Alexander (Aug 30, 2010 10:51PM)
Well before television when vaudeville was still operating Floyd Thayer used to say he could tell where Cardini was working in the US by the postmarks on orders for billiard balls that came in.
Message: Posted by: dmoses (Aug 31, 2010 12:11AM)
Was it that battle of magicians show that Marc Spelmann {among others) was on?
Message: Posted by: quicknotist (Aug 31, 2010 12:48AM)
Derren Brown re-run?
Message: Posted by: Stephen Young (Aug 31, 2010 12:58AM)
So somebody did Invisible Touch on a TV.
Was it a flat screen TV?
How did it indicate it was being touched, did it change channel?

Or when you say TV do you mean one of those guys who dress in womens clothes?

A prize for the most original answer?


Steve
Message: Posted by: PaulPacific (Aug 31, 2010 01:05AM)
I just felt somebody poke me. Does that mean anything?
Message: Posted by: Lior (Aug 31, 2010 02:45AM)
What TV show?
Message: Posted by: parmenion (Aug 31, 2010 02:46AM)
The main question is .
How do all these people know it was invisible touch by Lior manor?
It's good for Lior but bad for the field :)
Message: Posted by: Jerry (Aug 31, 2010 03:08AM)
Did they purchase just to find out how it was done, or because they want to add it to their act?

This last objective to win is open ended. Someone could just keep posting.

What happens if they "lock" this thread? Who wins?

What if Alexander wins a second time?

JerryB
Message: Posted by: Lior (Aug 31, 2010 04:26AM)
[quote]
On 2010-08-31 03:46, parmenion wrote:
The main question is .
How do all these people know it was invisible touch by Lior manor?
It's good for Lior but bad for the field :)
[/quote]
I think that most of the mentalist knows about the invisible touch by me
and PK touches by banachek.
Why do you think it is bad to the field?
I think it is good for me and good for the field.
it is very good that people are paying so they can do something
they saw on TV insted of just copying it.

Lior
Message: Posted by: parmenion (Aug 31, 2010 04:32AM)
Yes, but how do they know it's invisible touch ?
By which way/support ?
I don't think the performer say : Now I'll try an incredible experiment with the fabulous invisible touch by Lior Manor ! lol
Message: Posted by: Lior (Aug 31, 2010 04:40AM)
[quote]
On 2010-08-31 05:32, parmenion wrote:
Yes, but how do they know it's invisible touch ?
By which way/support ?
I don't think the performer say : Now I'll try an incredible experiment with the fabulous invisible touch by Lior Manor ! lol
[/quote]
I think they read in forums, they ask in magic clubs, they talk in skype,
they search and see in youtube for effects and see over there.
There are many more that don't know how to search.

Youshould try to do the invisible touch in your show and maybe one day you will be
on TV :)

Lior
Message: Posted by: jaybest (Aug 31, 2010 06:54AM)
[quote]
On 2010-08-31 03:45, Lior wrote:
What TV show?
[/quote]

Unless there was a recent TV performance then I think it was on 'Trick Of The Mind' by Derren Brown, though I'm sure I've seen Alain Nu perform it somewhere also though no idea of the show.

Unless you yourself recently had an appearance and performed it which lead to people googling you and finding the DVD.
Message: Posted by: Mindpro (Aug 31, 2010 09:52AM)
Lior,
Where are the orders coming from, all from one country or area?
Message: Posted by: LBP MAGIC (Aug 31, 2010 10:03AM)
[quote]
On 2010-08-30 19:52, Woodfield wrote:
And the reason I won't be doing it.

Woodfield
[/quote]

:) best post winner..... I'll send you a virtual high five..... here it comes!!!!!
Message: Posted by: paisa23 (Aug 31, 2010 10:58AM)
I have been doing it before and after it was seen or a version was seen on TV... Its all about presentation.. BUt wait we are saying that IT WAS DONE ON TV huh? JEJJEJEJe
Message: Posted by: jaybest (Aug 31, 2010 11:13AM)
Yes that's exactly what we're saying... THAT IT WAS DONE ON TV!!
Message: Posted by: paisa23 (Aug 31, 2010 12:28PM)
GOtcha so just to confirm. The answer was, IT WAS DONE ON TV? By the by what network? Anyone have video of this?
Message: Posted by: WDavis (Aug 31, 2010 12:41PM)
Hmmm,

invisible touches via skype NOW THAT IS AN EFFECT!

two people having a skype conversation one reaches out to touch camera. the second person feels the touch of the person reaching out.
Message: Posted by: gmeister (Aug 31, 2010 12:46PM)
Wrong forum, Isid0re. Your response beongs on Eskypes.
Message: Posted by: David Alexander (Aug 31, 2010 12:48PM)
[quote]
On 2010-08-31 03:46, parmenion wrote:
The main question is .
How do all these people know it was invisible touch by Lior manor?
It's good for Lior but bad for the field :)
[/quote]

[quote]
On 2010-08-31 04:08, Jerry wrote:
Did they purchase just to find out how it was done, or because they want to add it to their act?

This last objective to win is open ended. Someone could just keep posting.

What happens if they "lock" this thread? Who wins?

What if Alexander wins a second time?

JerryB
[/quote]

While there are several unpublished routines on the theme, Lior and Banacheck are the two most prominent exponents of PK/Invisible Touches. I don't know if Steve experienced an increase in orders for his booklet but clearly a number of magicians recognized the effect as presented on television, saw that it scored well, and has happened countless times before they wanted to emulate the success they saw. Buying Lior's DVD is a logical result of that process.

Bad for the field? I don't think so. The majority of people who buy DVDs and books rarely or never perform the material in them. Further, with Lior able to make money off his creation he'll be encouraged to release more original material which will benefit the handful of professionals who will buy it and use it.

I doubt I'll win a second time although stranger things have happened.
Message: Posted by: Brandon Queen (Aug 31, 2010 01:02PM)
Criss Angel Must have performed Invisible Touches on tv.
Message: Posted by: jaybest (Aug 31, 2010 01:18PM)
[quote]
On 2010-08-31 13:28, paisa23 wrote:
GOtcha so just to confirm. The answer was, IT WAS DONE ON TV? By the by what network? Anyone have video of this?
[/quote]

To ease your worries I'll happily reconfirm, IT WAS PERFORMED ON TV... the night sweats will bother you no more.

Here is a clip of Derren doing it - http://www.vidoemo.com/yvideo.php?derren-brown-invisible-touch=&i=cnd2QTBycWuRpSjZyQzA

Here is a clip of Gerry McCambridge performing a routine that looks to use this for a part - http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2558393/the_mentalist_gerry_mccambridge_connects_twins/

[quote]
On 2010-08-31 13:41, isid0re wrote:
Hmmm,

invisible touches via skype NOW THAT IS AN EFFECT!

two people having a skype conversation one reaches out to touch camera. the second person feels the touch of the person reaching out.
[/quote]

That would be cool.
Message: Posted by: EricDraven (Aug 31, 2010 01:33PM)
Its always the same:
it was shown on tv
and everybody tries to buy it....shame shame...
Message: Posted by: paisa23 (Aug 31, 2010 06:06PM)
Done on tv?
Message: Posted by: alpha alex (Aug 31, 2010 07:10PM)
Because is a great routine
and I guess keith barry keeps doing it

congratulations on selling that many items Lior!
that routine great
Message: Posted by: Lior (Sep 1, 2010 06:35AM)
Talk show on NBC

The combination of PK and Invisible touch
Message: Posted by: paisa23 (Sep 1, 2010 07:56AM)
TV.... Im sure of it...
Message: Posted by: jaybest (Sep 1, 2010 09:15AM)
[quote]
On 2010-09-01 08:56, paisa23 wrote:
TV.... Im sure of it...
[/quote]

Im even more sure of it... performed on TV.
Message: Posted by: paisa23 (Sep 1, 2010 11:29AM)
Yeah Jay, but I can bet an Invisible touch on it being done on TV
Message: Posted by: SIX (Sep 1, 2010 01:43PM)
Derren Brown or Steve cohen??

Six
Message: Posted by: SIX (Sep 1, 2010 01:45PM)
Americas got talent?
Message: Posted by: jaybest (Sep 1, 2010 02:25PM)
I'll take that bet paisa23, so that's one invisible touch that it's been done on TV!
Message: Posted by: Looch (Sep 1, 2010 02:37PM)
Lior just send me a DVD please :)
Message: Posted by: cryder (Sep 1, 2010 02:41PM)
Already get Lior DVD and think most of the readers here will want to get one if they don't have. Wich will help Lior to sell another pack of 70. That's another invisible way to touch people ;)
Message: Posted by: SIX (Sep 1, 2010 04:34PM)
How much is it?? And I'm not sure, I was disappointed with one product I ordered.
Message: Posted by: Andrew Sway (Sep 1, 2010 05:56PM)
Because Banachek performing his expanded version of Psychokinetik touch ? ;)
Message: Posted by: alemanzano (Sep 1, 2010 06:10PM)
I'm wondering how long will this thread last...
Message: Posted by: Andrew Sway (Sep 1, 2010 06:19PM)
Me too
Message: Posted by: SIX (Sep 1, 2010 06:47PM)
I think everyone wants to be last lol
Message: Posted by: David Alexander (Sep 1, 2010 08:06PM)
Well, since I was the first with the correct answer I probably shouldn't post any more.
Message: Posted by: David Alexander (Sep 1, 2010 08:07PM)
Or maybe I should. It wouldn't hurt to have a back-up copy of Lior's DVD. ;-)
Message: Posted by: paisa23 (Sep 1, 2010 09:40PM)
No but seriously, it had to have been done on TV
Message: Posted by: alemanzano (Sep 1, 2010 09:43PM)
No way! On TV?
Message: Posted by: SIX (Sep 1, 2010 10:50PM)
So any serious reviews with the product, I kinda told myself not to buy anymore from lior after my last purchase. Sorry Lior :-/
Message: Posted by: Brandon Queen (Sep 1, 2010 10:59PM)
It was done by Patrick Jane on the mentalist! An NBC tv show.
Message: Posted by: Brandon Queen (Sep 1, 2010 11:02PM)
I mean.. http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/video/mentalist-lior-suchard/1239881/
Message: Posted by: Brandon Queen (Sep 1, 2010 11:09PM)
OOPS! I mean this video!! http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/video/mentalist-lior-suchard-2/1239852/?__cid=thefilter
Message: Posted by: Mike Ince (Sep 1, 2010 11:11PM)
[quote]
On 2010-09-01 23:50, SIX wrote:
So any serious reviews with the product, I kinda told myself not to buy anymore from lior after my last purchase. Sorry Lior :-/
[/quote]

You shouldn't have to look far at all to find outstanding reviews for this product. I've never heard complaints about Invisible Touch, though I'm tempted to say that I have so you won't buy it. It's one of those things. I think you'd really like it. No, I don't know Lior and I have no financial interest (to my knowledge :)) in what he sells.
Message: Posted by: Lior (Sep 1, 2010 11:22PM)
[quote]
On 2010-09-01 23:50, SIX wrote:
So any serious reviews with the product, I kinda told myself not to buy anymore from lior after my last purchase. Sorry Lior :-/
[/quote]
And what was it? I will be happy to know

Lior
Message: Posted by: jaybest (Sep 2, 2010 11:01AM)
So on TV it was then.
Message: Posted by: Lior (Sep 2, 2010 11:12AM)
Brandon is the second winner

Lior
Message: Posted by: Brandon Queen (Sep 2, 2010 12:18PM)
YESS! :)
Message: Posted by: jaybest (Sep 2, 2010 12:43PM)
Cool, TV it was then.
Message: Posted by: Rocketeer (Sep 2, 2010 02:03PM)
Can anyone tell me how Banachek's and Lior's methods differ without tipping the method of either one?

Is one clearly superior? Is one more effective in certain situations?

If you know both, which one do you prefer?

Just wondering.
Message: Posted by: SIX (Sep 2, 2010 02:12PM)
Just wanted to mention, Lior was nice enough to contact me directly and ask about the issue I had. He gladly replaced it without me asking and sent me a email with information and clips of the effect.

Great customer service is hard to find. Thank you Lior.


Six
Message: Posted by: toph (Sep 2, 2010 02:33PM)
I jut placed my order in for Invisible Touch because it played so diabolically with the girls when DB performed it!!

In all seriousness, it is a great effect/version of PK touches.
Message: Posted by: paisa23 (Sep 2, 2010 03:55PM)
I loved that performance of it. But I'm not sure if that was the One that got the 70 orders.
Message: Posted by: edh (Sep 2, 2010 06:20PM)
Rocketeer, one uses something the other is impromptu. Both are very good. I like both methods but because of my limitations I go with Lior's method.
Message: Posted by: david12345 (Sep 2, 2010 08:40PM)
On which post of Brandon's did was he declared the second winner?
Message: Posted by: Lior (Sep 2, 2010 11:34PM)
[quote]
On 2010-09-02 15:03, Rocketeer wrote:
Can anyone tell me how Banachek's and Lior's methods differ without tipping the method of either one?

Is one clearly superior? Is one more effective in certain situations?

If you know both, which one do you prefer?

Just wondering.
[/quote]

You shuld buy and read every thing that Banachk publish. All his effects and his books are great.
The Invisible touches started as spoon banding routine in 1987.
And later become much more. The combination of methods made the PK touches much stronger
And gave more things to do with it.
It is my method in the Jay Leno show

Lior
Message: Posted by: Magic Spank (Sep 3, 2010 01:48AM)
[quote]
On 2010-09-02 15:33, toph wrote:
I jut placed my order in for Invisible Touch because it played so diabolically with the girls when DB performed it!!

In all seriousness, it is a great effect/version of PK touches.
[/quote]


sorry, DB did not perform this.

Unless David blaine is yigial meisika.
Message: Posted by: Lior (Sep 3, 2010 03:13AM)
DB stands for Derren Brown.
Yigal Mesika published the Invisible touches in his booklet about the loops
Many years ago ( with my permission and under my name)

Lior
Message: Posted by: toph (Sep 3, 2010 01:49PM)
[quote]
On 2010-09-03 04:13, Lior wrote:
DB stands for Derren Brown.
Yigal Mesika published the Invisible touches in his booklet about the loops
Many years ago ( with my permission and under my name)

Lior
[/quote]

thank you. David Blaine would be "db". I just assumed everyone on this thread would know who Derren Brown was.
Message: Posted by: paisa23 (Sep 3, 2010 05:08PM)
Juat got to jersey. ON TV
Message: Posted by: paisa23 (Sep 4, 2010 10:42AM)
SO anyone know who was the most recent to perform this on tv?
JUst curious.
Message: Posted by: Decomposed (Sep 4, 2010 11:07AM)
[quote]
On 2010-09-03 18:08, paisa23 wrote:
Juat got to jersey. ON TV
[/quote]

Congrats! Are you married yet???
Message: Posted by: paisa23 (Sep 4, 2010 07:20PM)
NO next Friday.. VEry excited. .. Was Invisible touch done on TV?
Message: Posted by: marklock (Sep 5, 2010 12:48AM)
Just saw Lior on Jay Leno doing Invisible Touches. That must be it :)
Message: Posted by: paisa23 (Sep 5, 2010 06:30PM)
Jay Leno really. I knew it was on TV I wanna see it.
Message: Posted by: Lior (Sep 6, 2010 02:42AM)
OK
I think we are done here.
I will check and see who is the third winner for the "Invisible Touch" DVD.

I think I will give it to smoeone that need's it and cannot affored to buy it
(or don't know how to use BitTorent :) ))))
Or any kind of algoritem ...

Thanks
Lior
Message: Posted by: Paul.W (Sep 6, 2010 03:08AM)
[quote]
On 2010-09-05 01:48, marklock wrote:
Just saw Lior on Jay Leno doing Invisible Touches. That must be it :)
[/quote]


This is lior suchard not lior manor.
Message: Posted by: parmenion (Sep 6, 2010 04:08AM)
Btw interesting name !
Suchard is a famous brand name of chocolate, so easy to remneber and Manor is the name of an expensive shop in Switzerland :)
Does it means Lior Manor is expensive to hire :) ?
Message: Posted by: Olympic Adam (Sep 6, 2010 04:58AM)
You sold your dvds because of threads like this!
Message: Posted by: Lior (Sep 6, 2010 05:55AM)
[quote]
On 2010-09-06 05:58, Olympic Adam wrote:
You sold your dvds because of threads like this!
[/quote]

Don't worry olympic.
I sell The Dvd becuse the invisible touh is a good effect.
Almost all the Israeli mentalist (and there are many) are doing it
In there shows.
Lior
Message: Posted by: Lior (Sep 6, 2010 05:57AM)
[quote]
On 2010-09-06 05:08, parmenion wrote:
Btw interesting name !
Suchard is a famous brand name of chocolate, so easy to remneber and Manor is the name of an expensive shop in Switzerland :)
Does it means Lior Manor is expensive to hire :) ?
[/quote]
I am very expencive and Lior suchard is very expencive as well.
Even much more after his great show at the Jay Leno show

Lior
Message: Posted by: Olympic Adam (Sep 6, 2010 07:56AM)
I'm certainly more interested because of this thread is all I mean ;)
Message: Posted by: paisa23 (Sep 7, 2010 10:13AM)
I have been ooking for my copy of Invisible Touch. Cant find it.. Must have gotten lost when I got stationed in San Antonio. BUt this was done on TV.
Message: Posted by: EricDraven (Sep 7, 2010 05:43PM)
Please....someone lock this thread!
And come on Lior...send paisa his DVD :D
Message: Posted by: Lior (Sep 7, 2010 10:10PM)
[quote]
On 2010-09-07 18:43, EricDraven wrote:
Please....someone lock this thread!
And come on Lior...send paisa his DVD :D
[/quote]

It was closed 5 posts above...
Message: Posted by: paisa23 (Sep 8, 2010 08:30AM)
OH I know how to torrent and I would never a MAgi dvd. (PLUS I LOOKED AND FOUND NOTHING) lol just kidding. EEEKKK TWO DAYS BEFORE MY WEDDING!!! GETTING NERVOUS!
Message: Posted by: EricDraven (Sep 8, 2010 11:25AM)
All the best for your wedding!!
:)
Message: Posted by: paisa23 (Sep 8, 2010 12:05PM)
THanks brother.
Message: Posted by: Lord Freddie (Sep 8, 2010 04:38PM)
Ok, so who is the mentalist that ISN'T performing Invisible Touch?

There must be one out there somewhere....
Message: Posted by: parmenion (Sep 9, 2010 04:20AM)
[quote]
On 2010-09-08 17:38, Lord Freddie wrote:
Ok, so who is the mentalist that ISN'T performing Invisible Touch?
[/quote]

Some creative mentalists, unfortunately they're few.
Myself I perform it :)
[quote]
There must be one out there somewhere....
[/quote]
Yes, but according Lior not in Israel :)
Message: Posted by: Olympic Adam (Sep 9, 2010 04:36AM)
I wont perform it until I can buy it, it's on my list
Message: Posted by: corpmagi (Sep 9, 2010 08:06AM)
Not only do you get the Touches routine on this DVD, you also get Lior's handling of the Ten Card Poker Deal; Brilliant!
Message: Posted by: Lior (Sep 9, 2010 11:13AM)
[quote]
On 2010-09-08 17:38, Lord Freddie wrote:
Ok, so who is the mentalist that ISN'T performing Invisible Touch?

There must be one out there somewhere....
[/quote]
Are you the same person from talkmagic uk ?

Lior
Message: Posted by: Lior (Sep 12, 2010 05:19AM)
Btw
Mike Ince got the last one.

We can go back to normal :)
Thanks for everyone
Lior