(Close Window)
Topic: Jonathan Pendragon Lecture in Austin Sept 22, 2010
Lecture by Jonathan Pendragon

Price: $15.00 for all IBM/SAM members, non-members $25.00
Who: Jonathan Pendragon
When: Sept. 22nd, 7 - 10pm

Fast on the heels of the Street Magic Festival and TAOM comes a great lecture by – Jonathan Pendragon. We've all seen him on television and at magic conventions but here is your chance to learn from a master, up close and personal.

The Lecture – PRESENTATION CRAFT FOR STAGE AND CLOSE-UP
You have the tricks, but it's not enough. Why is it that another magician gets a better reaction doing the same effect? The presentation.
Learn the secrets from a world famous master of magic that will make you a better magician. Jonathan Pendragon will demonstrate how to build a presentation based on your personality. Learn the craft you won't find in books or DVDs from a magician who has taught theater at the university level. Hear the lessons taught to Jonathan by the greatest magicians of the last 50 years. Jonathan will cover presentation in close-up and stage as well as his work on Metaphysics; Jonathan's revolutionary new style of mentalism. Jonathan will present several of his professional routines and then demonstrate how they were developed. Then he will show you how to use your personality to create unique presentations that will elevate your work to a higher level of performance. In the lecture Jonathan will also tell you stories of his life in magic: the triumph and the sorrow.

Tired of a thousand and one card tricks? Listen to the tales of magic and imagination from a living legend.
How can I get in touch with Jonathan about scheduling a lecture?
If the Jonathan Pendragon lecture comes your way--DON'T MISS IT!!! Saw the lecture in Branson last night--packed house and everyone was raving. The fastest moving, most interesting 2 hour lecture I've seen. Magic theory and philosophy taught in a most entertaining way, illustrated with some great magic effects!
How do you get in touch with him.
What: Jonathan Pendragon - Lecture
Where: IHOP at 1101 South Mopac
Price: $15.00 for all IBM/SAM members, non-members $25.00
When: Wednesday, September 22nd, 7 - 10pm

Testimonials:

“We had Jonathan lecture here in Dallas yesterday and I just wanted to let you all know that it was an excellent lecture. … I thought you would like to know that the lecture isn't an "Illusion" lecture. It has something for both Close-Up and Parlor Magicians. The material is solid and entertaining. Jonathan was professional and very engaging.” -- Mark Jensen

“Jonathan was great to work with and his love for magic really comes through in his presentation. I have had several calls and emails about how good the lecture was and how great a person he was. For someone of his caliber in magic he is a very humble and down to earth person.” - James Kinsey

"I want to give you a head’s up on the Jonathan Pendragon lecture. It was a very, very good lecture. His depth of knowledge about theatrical magic presentation... is greater than anyone I have ever seen. He’s genuinely real and honest with everything that he’s doing. I think you really need to spread the word around to the guys who are really interested in performing. … He is one of the best lecturers we have ever had in Tulsa. Others need to really know what to expect so please spread the word." - Steve Lancaster
Clinton.

Contact Scott Wells out of Texas....

I am the one who booked Jonathan on this lecture tour. I have received more unsolicited testimonials by phone and e-mail than any other lecturer I have booked in the past eight years. And I have booked over 100 lecturers for dozens of cities across the land. Here is a sampling:

"I want to give you a head’s up on the Jonathan Pendragon lecture. It was a very, very good lecture. His depth of knowledge about theatrical magic presentation...n is greater than anyone I have ever seen. He’s genuinely real and honest with everything that he’s doing. I think you really need to spread the word around to the guys who are really interested in performing. There will be some who are not going to enjoy it because they might think there is too much theory. He does teach some magic, not a lot of magic, and for each trick he goes into detail on why he does what he does. His lecture will help anyone who wants to improve their act in any way. So I would highly recommend him. I don’t comment too much about anyone but I want to do this because he is a really nice guy, he’s really accommodating. He is one of the best lecturers we have ever had in Tulsa. Others need to really know what to expect so please spread the word." - Steve Lancaster, Top Hat Magic, in Tulsa, OK
------------
"Hi Scott, just wanted to let you know how well things went last night. Jonathan was great to work with and his love for magic really comes through in his presentation. I have had several calls and emails about how good the lecture was and how great a person he was. For someone of his caliber in magic he is a very humble and down to earth person. I would recommend Jonathan to any club and we would welcome him back anytime. Thanks again for setting up this lecture," - James Kinsey, Little Rock, AR IBM Ring 29
------------
"We had Jonathan lecture here in Dallas yesterday and I just wanted to let you all know that it was an excellent lecture. In promoting the lecture to your groups I thought you would like to know that the lecture isn't an "Illusion" lecture. It has something for both Close-Up and Parlor Magicians. The material is solid and entertaining. Jonathan was professional and very engaging. We had nothing but complements from our attendees, which are primarily hobbiest and amature magicians." - Mark Jensen, Dallas, Texas
--------
So, the bottom line is...book him soon. He's the real deal with real world experience.

yours,
Scott Wells
Southern Lecture Tour Coordinator

[quote]
On 2010-09-01 19:55, ClintonMagus wrote:
How can I get in touch with Jonathan about scheduling a lecture?
[/quote]