(Close Window)
Topic: WOW Mini Morphosis... new record?
A slightly used Mini Morphosis is at $305 with the auction to close in a couple of hours. This must be a new record for this effect. I am sure Angelo wishes he had held onto a few of these for his retirement fund!

John
Lol I have sold 5 brand new in box for 99$ each this last mouth on ebay, they are all crazy !
Just saw this auction myself!
Wow, fantastic news - as I just cheaply bought two copies of this wonderful effect (one even in mint condition!)
:) :) :)
I wish I could somehow tap into this secret European source of Classic Tenyo items that you and Stereo have <g>. Hey Nicolino I'll give you $50 for one of those...

John
Went for $355! amazing
That's insane for a trick that perhaps is very collectible but not THAT hard to find!? It went even a for few dollars more then the very rare Floating Lady trick sold for not so long ago ... . It's a 'new' Ebayer who bought it ... one with a lot of money it seems. I'm going to contact him and offer him some Tenyo tricks I have for sale :P
At the end of the day these "benchmarks" are great for us collectors. Killertweety I already contacted the buyer and told them I would sell tricks for 10% less than the Killertweety price... kidding

John
I am amazed. What I am so gutted about, I sold my last couple of Mini-Morphosis at a convention for 20.00 pounds each not know I could not get more at the time. I only have one in my possession now and that is all. :(

I would love to get hold of some more.

Am not making that mistake with Prison Box and Floating Card. Make sure I am keeping a few back for the future.

Also once someone was selling on eBay my Floating Card which was signed on the box by me. Only it was a fake. I never signed anything. Beware!
Wow. Who needs gold?
Invest in Tenyo today!

Seriously though, I think Ebay is so far-reaching now, there are wealthy folks out there who just don't care what it costs to flush out their collections. Why pay $50 tomorrow, when you can pay $500 today? Immediate gratification and the joy of a bidding war...
[quote]
On 2010-10-12 10:12, J M Talbot wrote:
I wish I could somehow tap into this secret European source of Classic Tenyo items that you and Stereo have <g>. Hey Nicolino I'll give you $50 for one of those... [/quote]

I'm afraid, dearest John, but my source requested me to be quiet... I actually do not know him personally, we always make an appointment using newspaper ads and hand over the items using dead drops in a seedy nightclub. The ladys there aren't actually floating, by the way...
LOL Nicolino! Be cool if the nightclub is called "Diabolicus"...
...you're perfectly right, that's its name!

Have you been there also???
- For some Tricky Business maybe?

Or did you try some Hanky Panky Penetration with one of the Bared Boned girls?
Yes and I scored some Blue Crystal, went through the Mystery Door for a little China Suprise, I asked myself What's Next?... the whole thing was a Mind Spinner...
LOL, good ones!
Fantastico! I give this humor a TEN yo.
Wizard of Oz, thanks for thinking I am a Funny Dog, but I am going to stop this Cutting Edge humor... am out of ideas... perhaps I neeed a Ghost Writer.
[quote]
On 2010-10-14 09:39, J M Talbot wrote:
Wizard of Oz, thanks for thinking I am a Funny Dog, but I am going to stop this Cutting Edge humor...[/quote]
[b]Oh No![/b]
Hey, I'm A Magician, but even I want to make a Clean Cut from this humor.
My English isn't that good and the story bellow is not completely up to par with reality but here goes ... .

Have you heard about those miners in Chile? It was In The News yesterday. A Dynamite Tube brought to explosion in the wrong location made the mine collapse and 33 people were trapped for more then two months in a Tunnel Of Darkness and heat ... . A Black Hole 700 m beneath the surface ... imagine staying there for so long, this must have felt like Infinitum ... . I'd become Angra and loose it!

They made a hole with some heavy materials like Cranes, Supersticks and Thunderstaffs and called it The Alpha Tunnel; 60 cm wide with some sort of Time Capsule pulled down and Against Gravity (up ;)) with some strong, special made Linking Ropes from Hungary.

It's just Fantastic how everyone in Chile was following the news everyday and sympathising - when something bad happens it seems almost everyone helps, humanity perhaps isn't that selfish afterall.

Most miners probably won't have a LITLE Savings Box anymore, they will have enough money to fill their Wild Wallet (a Real Leather one of course) the next few years - Hollywood will be very willing to have their stories (and pay for it) so they can make a movie. A bit of a Paradox, from (700 m below) zero to hero :).
They'll have plenty of time for their hobbies; Manuel can play with his Billiard Balls, Fernando can Birdwatch all day long, Mario can cuddle his Sponge Rabbits and Sponge Balls (he's always been a bit young at hearth) as long as he wants and Luis can walk his Funny Dog, 'Flurk' (some sort of strange, Mysterious looking Poodle) all day long ... .

After the workers were released they went through some test (Mindscanners, X-ray's, ...) but some of them seemed to be healthier then before! They didn't have any alcohol (they asked wine but didn't get any which is understandable) or Trio Cigarettes (or Matchsticks to light them).

All well that ends well!
Seriously, there was something quite magical happening in Chile:

There were 33 miners trapped deep underground in northern Chile; it took 33 days to drill into the group to reach them.

Some say the numbers are just a coincidence, but others say there is more to it.

"The work took 33 days total, one day a man," said Mikhail Proestakis, manager of Driller Supply Company, which participated in the drilling of the rescue shaft with a diameter of 66 centimeters, which is 33 times two.

Advertisement: Story continues below
"I believe in numerology, it has to mean something."

Last but not least the expected rescue began on October 13, 2010 -- which can be written 13/10/10 -- adding up to 33, a fact pointed out by President Sebastian Pinera.

"The 33 appears in everything, everything matches, it's a miracle," said Maria Segovia, sister of miner Dario Segovia. A number of devout Catholics have also pointed out that Jesus was 33 when he was crucified, according to popular belief.

Others call attention to the first note the miners sent up to show they were still alive -- "estamos bien en el refugio los 33" (all 33 of us are in the shelter) -- which was 33 characters in length. ([url=http://news.theage.com.au/breaking-news-world/in-chile-mine-accident-33-is-lucky-number-20101014-16kgn.html]Source[/url])

Think about it...
Moehaaaaa :)
As a matter of fact (no joke) I'm 33 years old, born may (5th month) 4th 1977 (5 + 4 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 7 = 33) :wow: !
33 adds up to 6, and 3 * 6 = 666 = EL DIABLO/BOLICUS ... oh my God ..; OK, perhaps a bit far-fetched :P
I'm sure there is (small) person or child weighing 33 kg that was in the neighbourhood of the mine which had something to do with it ... .
I was hoping T-33 was something special ... however it's Coin and Glass (the trick where a coin melts through a sheet of rubber - copied a lot I may add).

This is for you Nicolino: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0481369/ ,not a bad movie at all :)
Nicolino, I hope I'm not offending you with this ironical reply ... ? :)
Absolutely...not, my friend!! :) :)
It was very special what happened here in Chile...I think no one really believed that they will find ALL this 33 guys alive, specially after 17 day without any contact...the most impresive of all this (in my opinion) is that after all these days underground, when they came out (as born again coming out from this mother earth uterus)they looked in great and almost better condition than the rescue team!!!
The funny/tragical thing is one miner that was waited outside by his wife...and also by his "girlfriend"!!!...he came out from a problem to go into a BIGGER one!!!...
Anyway it was a GREAT thing what happened here.
It was indeed very special, Roberto. I hope I didn't offend you in any way when I wrote my Tenyo-Chile-mine story by the way (I thought about it an hour after I wrote the 'story' - like 'woops ... we have a very kind Chilenian Tenyo collector making all these great video's ...), no time to change on this site after an hour (unfortunately)).

I mentioned what doctors in Belgium/Europe say in my previous post, that it probably has to do with not smoking and not drinking any alcohol. Unfortunately this gives a bit the idea that people trapped in the mine were all heavy drinkers and smokers ... nonetheless there was perhaps a bit of truth in what these doctors say.

The funny thing you mention (lol!) will go right in to our school's quiz this year (for those who don't know, I am a teacher) :)The funny thing you mention (lol!) will go right in to our school's quiz this year (for those who don't know, I am a teacher) :)

PS: I haven't forgotten about Space Towers - expect an e-mail very soon ;)
[quote]
On 2010-10-15 12:27, Killertweety wrote:
It was indeed very special, Roberto. I hope I didn't offend you in any way when I wrote my Tenyo-Chile-mine story by the way (I thought about it an hour after I wrote the 'story' - like 'woops ... we have a very kind Chilenian Tenyo collector making all these great video's ...), no time to change on this site after an hour (unfortunately)).

I mentioned what doctors in Belgium/Europe say in my previous post, that it probably has to do with not smoking and not drinking any alcohol. Unfortunately this gives a bit the idea that people trapped in the mine were all heavy drinkers and smokers ... nonetheless there was perhaps a bit of truth in what these doctors say.

The funny thing you mention (lol!) will go right in to our school's quiz this year (for those who don't know, I am a teacher) :)The funny thing you mention (lol!) will go right in to our school's quiz this year (for those who don't know, I am a teacher) :)

PS: I haven't forgotten about Space Towers - expect an e-mail very soon ;)
[/quote]
:) ...is no offense Killertweety...you can be sure chilean miners have a great sense of humor!!!
except for this one that is between his wife and girlfriend!!! :fruity: ...I think he is seriously thinking to came back to the mine... :)
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/7149/1196139supermariosauvet.jpg

;o)
[quote]
On 2010-10-15 13:41, stereo wrote:
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/7149/1196139supermariosauvet.jpg

;o)
[/quote]
hahaha...mario predicted all this!!!
And Mario was 33 in his first video game.
Wait a second. That last sentence has 33 characters, and I just bought this computer 33 days ago, and I just ate 33 bites of pasta...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (33 "h"s).
The Haunting is listed for 450 USD on Ebay (buy it now or best offer) ... KABLAAAM! Let's wait and see if that will be the new record holder :)
Spring Flowers T89 are at $203...
I have put my Tenyo T-48 Coin case in auction ... wait and see ....
[quote]
On 2010-10-21 12:00, J M Talbot wrote:
Spring Flowers T89 are at $203...
[/quote]

Do people even KNOW what they are bidding on?! It is the exact same effect as MILLION FLOWERS; only this last one has more 'flowers', is much better quality and is brand new for sale from Magico Japan on Ebay for 10 - 20 USD max if I remember correct!

[EDIT]Stereo, I thought you only had one? Is this your only one you are selling?

By the way, may I ask what the purpose of a 'private bidding' is on Ebay?
That's what I thought Killertweety. I guess trying to "offically" complete a collection is very important to some. I would like to have it but not for $200+. I inquired to Magico recently about Million Flower. She said Tenyo is out of stock but felt she could locate one for me.

Hey Stereo, your coin case is already up to $50... good luck!
I believe the Spring Flowers are a little bigger than the Million Flowers. Besides that you are right. They are pretty much the same. However I doubt the people paying that much are buying it to perform with. If you are a Tenyo collector that is trying to get all the T-numbers you need Spring Flowers as well.
It looks like it was discontinued a while ago and is not very common.
Hello,

Yes it's my only one, but as you know I have lost my job long mouth ago and it's really out of obligation that I sold it because I know I may never find him again ... I've never had luck with the auction that's why I always put things in immediate purchase, I'm pretty anxious for the result. Wait and see.
As you were not ready to trade it whit other Tenyo tricks and the other magician who is missing 3 tenyo in his collection ( Coin case is one of them) which never answer me, well I put it on sale ...
I don't choice private bidding specifically but the case is always checked when I put auction at immediate purchase and the box was left checked by default this time... it makes no difference to me anyway I can see who bids but you don't Mouhahaha ! :P
I listed a mint WONDER WINDOW on Ebay ... 375 USD and it's yours lol ... come get some :P
I'll take it Killertweety... assuming it is the rare version in blue plastic with a real glass panel <g>