(Close Window)
Topic: Difficult choices to be made.
It's the Nottingham beer festival this weekend.Starting tonight (Thursday) and finishing on Sunday,there's a small matter of 800 different beers,yes 800 different beers to choose from,hence my quandry,what to choose?So much ale,so little time.
There's also an environmental kick-back.As a bus is the obvious choice,for all the right reasons,my car will hardly move this weekend.
Ratted and climatically correct,it's win win.
Cheers.
Demand a Budweiser.
[quote]
On 2010-10-14 14:53, MagicSanta wrote:
Demand a Budweiser.
[/quote]
Good idea!
It could act as a kind of sorbet between the main courses.
[quote]
On 2010-10-14 16:06, Ray Tupper. wrote:
[quote]
On 2010-10-14 14:53, MagicSanta wrote:
Demand a Budweiser.
[/quote]
Good idea!
It could act as a kind of sorbet between the main courses.
[/quote]

:rotf:
I was in Boston with a guy from Ireland on a business trip and I was thinking how they must have great beer. That dude thought Miller Beer was about the best thing in the universe, and he drank huge amounts.
[quote]
On 2010-10-14 18:03, MagicSanta wrote:
I was in Boston with a guy from Ireland on a business trip and I was thinking how they must have great beer. That dude thought Miller Beer was about the best thing in the universe, and he drank huge amounts.
[/quote]
Yeah. When I was in Ireland in 2008, myself and my mates were all a little befuddled at seeing the Irish (some of the Irish anyway) drink Bud and stuff like that. Bud is actually brewed, marketed, and sold over there by Guinness. It was pretty strange visiting (one of) the original Smithwick breweries (part of Diageo, just like Guinness) and seeing these Bud posters. Didn't really notice much Miller being served in Ireland, but it was probably there as well.
He drank Miller because it was either hard to find or not in Ireland. I figured he'd drink Sam Adams or something.