(Close Window)
Topic: Illusion re-enforcing the idea of “SWOP” analysis.
Hi everyone

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes.

Please will you help with some ideas of how to put the concept of SWOT Analysis into an effect. the effect can be anything from close-up to small platform.

Many thanks

Ilan
Sorry I was referring to SWOT Analysis
Do you mean using SWOT to reflect on your magic? Or integrating SWOT as the presentation for an effect?
My opinion is that almost any effect can fit almost any theme if you script it correctly. This is especially the case for something so broad and comprehensive as an SWOT analysis.
Pick something you know then work the script.
Determine what you want to teach, understand the needs of your client, then put it all together. OK easier said and done but this is more about communication and knowledge transfer than magic.
Thanks for the messages.

I like the idea that it is more about the information than the effect. However some effects work better than others.
I am looking for something to change the "S" to the "Strengths", "W" and so on…
Hope this helps.
Thanks
Ilan
Oh, I see. That`s way too specific for my tastes. I prefer to say with what I know best and is proven in front of an audience. Customization does not have to mean changing actual effects.

Take a standard pick-a-card, find-a-card routine (I don`t do these but this is just for example). Describe your own S&W`s and how you developed and or overcame them to develop the skill that you are using. Explain the O&T`s involved with performing such an effect and build up some suspense for what you are doing. Alternatively, do some research and consulting with the company and illustrate a SWOT for their company and illustrate using the effect. (not sure on what your intentions are)

I don`t like re-creating the wheel. Do what works and use your skills in presentation to adapt your performance.