(Close Window)
Topic: Mental voyage test cards
I have been thinking of purchasing 1 or 2 of these cards, out of test conditions,symbolism,Animania or lexicology which would anyone recommend .

Cheers carl
Carl

I have them all and find it hard to favor one over the other. They all have pride of place in my wallet.

I'm happy to wager that whatever one you start with, wont be the only one you buy.

Terrific products from a very creative and very nice guy.

Gerry
Test Book- Book Test. Sent you a pm.
Another vote for Test Book, Great value for money
Cheers for the advice, think I'll plump for the book and maybe a couple of cards.

I'll let you know how I get on with them.

Regards carl
If you do that, make sure that one of the cards is lexicology. The test book has a version of it that is different from the card. There are 7 blank pages in the book to add extra stuff. You could order lexicology as a pdf and put it into the book. On the other hand, if you want some wallet cards, you might want to take cards also. You will eventually think of things to add to the book and the instruction manual starts you off with a couple of suggestions that you can incorporate yourself.
Was going on your say so and going for lexicology and animaina plus the book, where can you buy the cards on pdf? cant see them on the site.
Hi Carl,

Thanks for the interest!

The PDF offer is not on the site...it was originally offered to people in non-english speaking countries to translate to their native language. However, the PDF and image files for all of the cards are $16 and can be purchased by sending payment through paypal to paul@mentalvoyage.com. (be sure to include which cards you'd like!)

The Test Book Book Test is not available as a PDF.

@ Gerry, Alligator and Steve,

Thanks so much for your kind words!! I'm glad you are all liking the products!

BTW, I debuted a few new items at Mindvention and there was a lot of interest! Some wanted to buy the 'prototypes' that I brought with me! So be on the lookout for a few new items soon!

Thanks again!!

Paul
Cheers paul I'm going for the items I emailled you about I will send money via pay pal

regards carl
I agree with all that has been said. The various cards and the Test Book all have their merits and have had some great reactions whenever I use them. My favourites though are Lexicology and the Test Book - and am interested to see what Paul's next releases will be. In the last year he has released some gems.
Thanks Carl!

Your order shipped today!

Neil,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! It looks like in January (hopefully) I'll have one of the book-tests that I debuted at Mindvention ready... It's a novel, that allows for several revelations, as well as a 'psuedo-hypnosis' section that was a huge hit at my dealers table!

I also demonstrated my "Witch's Handbook", which is an aged book that that acts as a standard book test (word revelation and an image revelation), but the big feature of this book is pretty unique, and had many people looking to buy it at MV...I fill you all in on this feature soon!

Plus a few more items that I demo-ed will be out soon...I'll keep you posted!!
Paul:

Dave Birtwell here ... YES, let us know more about this ASAP. I got a little mad money from my Salem shows, but the ICBM will eat up a bunchn of it ;-)
Cheers paul looking forward to it.

Glad you arn't bringing anything else out til after christmas as I am now skint
Hi Dave!

Glad the Salem shows went well!!

I will keep you posted!

I have your contact info and will add you to my mailing list.

Maybe we'll meet up at Diamond's (or elsewhere) again soon, if so I'll bring the book tests...I know you'll like the Witch Book!

Nice to hear from you!

Paul
Paul works in incredible organic and simple.

This "Testing Cards" arent funny props that a magician carry in his giant weird wallet.
This tools could be a real card used for Parapsychological Institute and that's gives to the performance a level of realism that`s very interesting.

Get ALL the cards .

p.s: Paul is a very nice guy, but that's not the reason why I'm sharing my opinion. This product is incredible and anyone can see the quality ... even between friends , haha.
Pablo,

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and for the kind words!!

:D
BTW,

Here's a link to the website:

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
Looking forward to more news on the booktests.
FYI, I have a few sets in the For Sale section.

Great stuff, just not for me.

e
Order was shipped monday and received today in the uk.
Great service paul, that's my weekend sorted out with anamania lexicology and the test book to go at.

Thanks again paul

regards carl
Just spent an hour looking through this little lot its very clever.
Just a thanks to alligator and stephen for recomending the test book this has got me the most excited, its brimming with effects and a great price too.
Also as soon as I have memorised the cards they will be in my wallet.

Carl
Carl,

Thanks for sharing your initial thoughts! I'm glad you like the items you've received!

Looking forward to more of your thoughts,

Paul
Reviving an older thread to inform you that ALL of the Mental Voyage wallet cards are now made in 100% plastic (with rounded corners).

These new cards are EXTREMELY durable.

Best,

PC
Any way that those of use who have purchased the originals can pick up the new and improved cards as "refills"?

AH
I just got a set of Paul's ESP cards and besides Paul being great to deal with, the cards are excellent to work with. As for size, they are more like a bridge size card, easy to handle, and being plastic will last a long time. The big winner for me are the markings, just for my eyes a little easier to see without being obvious to anyone else. Nice product.