(Close Window)
Topic: Electronic rising deck - England
I have seen advertised in Magic Magazine an electronic rising deck for 99L. I love the rising deck and would like an electronic one . It would make a great buy for my visit to Blackpool Convention this Feb 2011. Is the handling similar and is it reasonably durable??
Do you have a web link?
I was looking for that deck as well. The adds ran a few months ago but now I do not know where I saw them and can't find the deck
You might be thinking of the "Ultimate Electronic Rising Deck" by Marc Antoine. I believe he's French. Stevens Magic ran ads for this a few months ago.

If this is the one, I believe it's no longer available. It was very expensive and very noisy.

Robert
Stick with the proven standard rising deck...The Martini Rising cards are super nice -

...and you can then use your extra savings to buy a QB2 of something groovy!
http://www.martinismagic.com/Products.html
Is the Martini deck made from Bicycle cards?
Yes - and they are really well made too - rider backs.

Magician Joushua Jay himself just weighed in a few weeks ago and decided these were the best available for pros. Here is a link to that thread:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=392760&forum=109
Thanks, the price seems very reasonable and the site indicates there is a lifetime warranty.
I am going to order one or two RIGHT now.
Martini's service was great, the product is great and he threw in a free Monty effect as appreciation for the order.
Will it wear off? I mean, will it happen eventually or only happen when we use it abusively?

I know Mr Martini will provide a lifetime warranty but I'm just wondering about the durability of the gimmick. I haven't got any rising deck gimmick, so this one would be a good start.
Very well made gimmick, and Martini gives you extra adhesives with instructions.
I would guess that if he is offering a lifetime warranty it is a fairly durable set up. He does give instructions on removal of the risen card to reduce stress on the gimmick.
I have had my Martini rising card system for 2 years and it still works fine.
So I'm guessing it will last a couple of years. Martini says it's histrademark apparel.

Slim
He is a great gentleman to do business with.