(Close Window)
Topic: NYC Mem deck users’ meetup
I am really into mem deck magic and have long since mastered the Aronson stack. For a while now I wanted to find other people who are into this branch of magic in general and ideally know the AS specifically to session/share experiences with in person. I don’t really know any magicians in real life, only books, videos and here (it’s very sad). I live on Staten Island NY , if you live near New York Metro area and interested please PM me.
Come to the Mayne lecture at Tannens tomorrow. We'll al go out for a drink after
Hi Doug,
Thank you very much for that, I am afraid I didn't manage to make it. I did see some other gatherings mentioned on Tannen's website , including a Saturday get together . Do you recommend? If so, as soon as I am back from Florida I will have to check it out.
On Saturday afternoons, go to Café Rustico on 35th between 5th and 6th. You'll find a lot of guys there.
Yep, will def. give it a shot either the 1st or more likely the 8th. Thank you!
Jim, do you always turn up at Café Rustico? Is there always someone there? I was thinking of going this Sat but want to make sure there is actually someone there.