(Close Window)
Topic: Muscle Pass Angles
I have always loved the applications MP brings, and the potential that is yet to be discovered in it. To me, it's almost the ultimate move. The moveless move, where you can make things happen without really apparently doing anything. The one issue that I have come across though, is the angle problems.

Shoot Ogawa has some wonderful applications for muscle pass, one that I'm especially fond of is the way he uses it to vanish a coin (first coin vanish at 07:00 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KaLOOtnNQs). I've been constantly trying to work out how he makes that vanish angle proof, but can't seem to get it right. I have a lot of his material, but he never goes over the angles much.

The same goes for Akira Fuji's Jet Coins, such a beautiful routine but I'm not fully sure how to secure my angles, as he doesn't go over that much in his dvd. Is there any small tips that could improve my MP angles(from the front especially)? And also being able to MP into FP consistantly?
You're going to have to figure it out. Work on it with a friend.
That's really good advice but the problem is, despite doing coin magic for a couple of years now, I don't know anyone else who's interested in magic that could help me out. Mirrors have been my best magic buddy so far, it used to be the good ol' webcam but he has unfortunately passed away.

I have found that a slight bend of the wrist helps the MP getting into FP easier, I'm looking for these subtle advices that might help out, if there are any that is.
Record yourself on video (with camera or computer) it's more useful than a mirror
The "angle problem"....it seems there is always an "angle problem".
Agree with Taiga.. That helped me a lot.. Because when recodring yourel you're focusing on the routine instead of looking to the mirror..
When you finish and watch what you've recorder then you will mention every detail that you got to fix..