(Close Window)
Topic: Amazing Chinese Magic
Hi everyone,

Just to share this amazing piece of magic performed by a magician yesterday at a Chinese New Year Eve Special in China.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVsYpjccwbA
Pretty good. Thanks! Any signifigance to doing magic with carp on the New Year? I hate to wonder how the fish were moved in unison. LOL
You really shouldn't play with your food!

(Joe...however you wonder you are probably right!)

I don't think that PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals) has a presencce in China.
That act looked fishy to me, but I enjoyed it...
Gotta say, that's unique!
Looks like those fish are being dragged by something. They do not move like this darting motion. I owned these fish for years.
In thought it's bibity bobity boo
Whatever the method was (and I believe it's magnets) it can't be fish friendly. The fact that he drops the red cloth over the table was a bit fishy. Or it could have just been a red herring. ;)

Regards
Sean
Looks like the Fishin` Magician has found new Pk items to put in an act. What did he need a tablecloth for anyway? I didn`t notice any movement of shadows in the front of the table when he stepped behind it.

John
[quote]
On 2011-02-17 07:25, ropeadope wrote:
Looks like the Fishin` Magician has found new Pk items to put in an act. What did he need a tablecloth for anyway? I didn`t notice any movement of shadows in the front of the table when he stepped behind it.

John
[/quote]

There was the cabinet on which the aquarium sat which probably hid the extra help.
[quote]
On 2011-02-04 21:51, joe yang wrote:
Pretty good. Thanks! Any signifigance to doing magic with carp on the New Year? I hate to wonder how the fish were moved in unison. LOL
[/quote]

The pronunciation of the word 'Fish' in Mandarin also means Abundance, which signifies wealth.
Latest news about this fishy trick!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/lifestylenews/view/1111347/1/.html