(Close Window)
Topic: Bill Cosby- Drinking
Another hilarious video from Bill Cosby.

Drinking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYsko_tc3a0&feature=related
This is a classic as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMktzmxGu5Y&feature=related
Do they have one where he cheats on his Wife Camille?

Bill is against comics that swear onstage, but adultery is fine by him.
Well, that took a nasty turn...
The risk of being virtuous is that you will be publicly flayed for being imperfect.

John
[quote]
On 2011-02-07 09:16, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
The risk of being virtuous is that you will be publicly flayed for being imperfect.

John
[/quote]

Being critical of people that swear in their act, while you betray a sacred vow you took before God should be acknowledged.

I grew up listening to his albums. I love his work. But he's such a hypocrite.
I see no hypocrisy whatsoever. In fact, the use of the term is so out of place that I am tempted say something publically inappropriate. But I won' t , lest I be accused of hypocrisy.
So, you have an issue with bill cosby? the jello guy? Cause he doesn't swear but cheats? Man, I cant imagine who you don't think is a hypocrite...
Bill Cosby judges others ( in public ) yet...he commits one of the most egregious acts in a relationship that was forged before God.
Dr.Magic we all know you don't like or respect Bill Cosby. But give it a rest we obviously don't care that you don't like him.
[quote]
On 2011-02-07 18:12, RS1963 wrote:
Dr.Magic we all know you don't like or respect Bill Cosby. But give it a rest we obviously don't care that you don't like him.
[/quote]

RS1963, that's so interesting you posted, because guess what? I don't care what you think about anything!

I have all of Cosby's albums on vinyl. LOVE his comedy, just not his opinions on what HE thinks others should say or how they should say it.
Jeez come down you guys, you're all a bunch if bickering old farts. Bill Cosby is a great comedian, he made you laugh
and that's all that matters. I'm sure he has made mistakes, but who hasen't. He is a legend that made Fat Albert and the Cosby Show.
Are you funnier then him, I doubt it...
I have to agree with you there. It's one thing to not like him but to keep on about it is really stupid. Seems that the bad Dr. likes to raise cain anyhow. He's in hopes that someone will side with him. No one is going to so he may as well take a hike when it comes to him wanting to bad mouth Cosby.
[quote]
On 2011-02-07 18:38, RS1963 wrote:
I have to agree with you there. It's one thing to not like him but to keep on about it is really stupid. Seems that the bad Dr. likes to raise cain anyhow. He's in hopes that someone will side with him. No one is going to so he may as well take a hike when it comes to him wanting to bad mouth Cosby.
[/quote]

Nope. Because of you, I'll just keep posting about it.

Love Cosby's professional work. He's a very philanthropic guy. He's helped so many kids get an education.

BUT...he gets called out for having double standards.

"Raising cane, I spit in your eye"!!!!!!
Speaking of Cosby. How long did his show that he had after the Cosby show last yes? I don't think it went beyond a season or two did it? I never did see it so I don't know if it was worth watching or not.
[quote]
On 2011-02-07 21:33, RS1963 wrote:
Speaking of Cosby. How long did his show that he had after the Cosby show last yes? I don't think it went beyond a season or two did it? I never did see it so I don't know if it was worth watching or not.
[/quote]

I think it lasted 3-4 seasons. Not the Juggernaut The Cosby Show was. I loved The Bill Cosby Show, where he played a high school coach ( around 1970 ). Didn't last long, but it was funny.

To appreciate him is to see him in concert for two hours. VERRRY few comics could ever do that.
Are you kidding me!!! It ran for 8 seasons, not including the movie. It is always on tv,
a classic family show.
[quote]
On 2011-02-07 23:52, McAllisterMagic wrote:
Are you kidding me!!! It ran for 8 seasons, not including the movie. It is always on tv,
a classic family show.
[/quote]

There was The Cosby Show, with all the cute kids. That ran 8 seasons. After that, Cosby, with just him and the wife ( different characters ) ran 4 seasons. That's what we're talking about. What movie?
It was a tv movie made from tbs. so all together it was 12 seasons.
Ah, G.E.D. math!

I must have seen it, just don't remember it as a movie.
Guys is bill cosby a magician?
[quote]
On 2011-06-04 20:58, killermagic80 wrote:
Guys is bill cosby a magician?
[/quote]

No; hence the posting in the "NOT VERY MAGICAL, STILL..." category (emphasis added).
"I Spy" will always be the Bill Cosby Show for me. RIP Robert Culp.
The Emmy folks at ATAS would agree with you.
[quote]
On 2011-02-07 19:06, Dr. Magic wrote:
[quote]
On 2011-02-07 18:38, RS1963 wrote:
[/quote]

Nope. Because of you, I'll just keep posting about it.

Love Cosby's professional work. He's a very philanthropic guy. He's helped so many kids get an education.

BUT...he gets called out for having double standards.

"Raising cane, I spit in your eye"!!!!!!
[/quote]

I have to say, while I'm disappointed in Mr. Cosby's flaws, I don't see a double standard.
One; on the public stage, I will handle myself like a gentleman.
Two; [i]off[/i] the public stage, what happens in my private life, is between me, my wife (and the third party) and God!

Two entirely different scenarios.
Edit
Sorry.