(Close Window)
Topic: Meant To Be...
Has anyone used any of the work in John Born's Meant To Be book? There is a certain routine by Barrie Richardson in there that is just ingenius I feel and was curious at the reactions. Anyone...?
Yes, I do; Barrie Richardson's method is great, it was first published in his "Theater of the Mind". But I like John's method also a lot. I've adapted it a bit and gave some ideas to it. Use the search function, you'll find it. It's not new. Jan
Jan, are you saying that your adaptions to BR's method is on the forum?
No, it's concerning Meant to be. You've to search for it, it's some time ago. Jan
Jan, thanks I'll do a search.
Message: Posted by: greydonthemagician (Mar 9, 2011 09:39PM)
What about Asi Winds take on the Born idea??! Have you played around with it, I personally like Asi's handling better.
Do you talk about Asi's "Chapter One"? Jan
Message: Posted by: greydonthemagician (Mar 10, 2011 10:34PM)
Yes that'd be the one!
I like the method found at page 241 in Born's book, I have slightly modified it and WOW! this a.c.a.a.n. is hard to beat. It eliminated all my concerns with the Meant To Be method, the math is much easier and the handling is more sure. Its also wild when the numbers work out and you can hand them the boxed deck for them to remove the cards themselves. This happens more times then you would think.