(Close Window)
Topic: Mark Mason's new Gravity Flipper
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just received my Walking Liberty Gravity Flipper from Mark Mason today.

Best flipper that I have EVER had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will last forever ...

- Steve
Mark Mason is the only person I go to for custom coin work. I have a Morgan Gravity Flipper with Shell, Come Fly with Me in Morgan Dollars, and a Morgan Karate Coin. All of them are beautifully made and shipped to me extremely fast.

I tried going through Schoolcraft and Lassen. I was told that I was being placed on a list and would need to wait at least 6 months. Never again.

All people should get their custom coins done by Mark Mason. Best customer service in the industry.
Steveo,

Is the new Gravity Flipper the one that does not require a rubber band? If so, can you perform all regular gravity coin work with this new coin?

Just curious. Thanks!
The new generation flipper is great. I have a walking liberty version. It's just like a Schoolcraft gravity flipper, and it's wonderful not to have to worry about rubber band breakage.

The only downside is the fact that the edge is open like a Johnson flipper. It's not constructed with a milled edge to look like a regular coin like the Lassen and Schoolcraft coins.

Personally, I think this is a big deal. But, it may be a magician thing.

Robert
Hi MagicSteve84,

Yes .. it is the one without a rubber band. I just noticed it has a magnet built into it too. I would imagine it works with
power pack which I am also looking into getting. Robert, looks like a regular coin to me ... maybe he has modified it since you have
purchased yours.

- Steve
I agree with Robert. An open edge is not acceptable. Hopefully mark will/has fixed this issue.