(Close Window)
Topic: Does it make a difference?
Greetings!

A question for those performing the Vanishing Heinz/Ketchup Bottle.

Does it make a difference in reactions if you are using the older style or the newer style?

My guess, especially with younger kids, is that it doesn't. But nostalgia gets a hold of me and I think, "BUT...."

Wondering your thoughts? I ask, because I am looking to replace my bottle that I sold years ago.

Thanks!

RevJohn
The Heinz bottle is something that kids recognize...The new one looks like a VERY WEIRD brand of ketchup that only a magician know!
Yep my friend, in my opinion the Brand matters, also the shape of the new bottle is different.
Thanks,
-H
I will always use the classic bottle. it is just what most people are comfortable with and it is recognized the world over.

Kyle
I have a bottle with no label.
Al:
Good reactions?
Hansel
I don't think that my post was clear. I picked up a heinz ketchup bottle at magic auction, but it did not come with a label. I'm looking for a replacement label.

The good news is a very nice member of the magic Café has PMed me with a label offer.
Ooohh sorry!
Apparently the Heinz labels are no longer available, due to copyright. Shame, as Heinz gets a bit of free advertising. Luckily I have a couple of spares.
Although you should all know that Heiz is changing their current label so your back up labels will be obsolete in just 112-18 months as they unvail their new label for the bottles.

bummer what will we all do then!!
LOL

sam
[quote]
On 2011-03-13 12:57, Sam Sandler wrote:
bummer what will we all do then!!

[/quote]

How about scan the new label and print off labels as you need them? Better to tackle the problem ourselves than to wait for someone else to market something.
The label totally makes the trick. The new labels scream magic prop...

David