(Close Window)
Topic: Tucson...Pima Co. Fair...
Message: Posted by: The Curator of the Unusual (Apr 10, 2011 02:49PM)
We will once again be @ the Pima Co. Fair April 14 - 24...I know Kahuna, John Shaw and Lady Diabla, Rodrico, Crazy Legs Bob, will be there also, Stop by if in Tucson..Door is always open and the red carpet is ready...
Wish I was there...say HI to friend Ernie.
Your banner line looks Great. I am over at the Club Corona doing my Magic Of The Mind show, opening for John's Freak Show. Hope to meet you. Good run so far.
Yeah, we are all here--fun in the sun with a light breeze, if you know Tucson this time of year, that's a big deal. My 15th year out here, I think it's Ernie's first and its the third for the Curator, er, should I say "Tractor Bro"
Well Pima County Fair went quite well, got to chew the fat with abigkahuna/1 and the Curator of the Unusual; nice to talk to pros, and working with John Shaw's "Freak Show" was a pleasure - dust, dry, and fun.
Ahhhh Ernie my old friend. If I was a space traveling,intergalactic,true outlaw magician from the future Id totally use this as my stage name. You however know me by another . It was good times though in Pima backstage. Im glad those 2 brought me along with them.