(Close Window)
Topic: The Magic of David Regal disc 3
Hey pple..juz wondering if it is worth it to just purchase disc 3 of his 3 dvd compilation set just because i wanna learn his trick "The world's 1st card trick"...i dunno but i'm pretty amazed by the description of the effect and am wondering if i should buy it just for that effect.
If you want the trick, I would go ahead and purchase the dvd. I personally don't perform the trick. It isn't the best trick on the dvd.

I think the trick is also in Constant Fooling #2. If you buy that book, you will also get On Call, an amazing trick using the specs phone number. Plays huge.
This trick is on Constant Fooling # 1
David has a good deal on the constant volume fooling boos, at the moment. Check out his website.
Having watching all 3 of Regal's DVD, I would say that volume 3 is the best one...
So if you would want to just choose 1 out of the 3...i'd buy volume 3 if I were u
I really like David Regal's vol. 1 too. Check out his website at http://www.davidregal.com/
You can find out the content of all the dvds. David is always a pleasure to do business with - excellent customer service!
You can't go wrong with anything that has David Regal's name on it.

Caleb
That's right. I first bought volume 3 of his first set, not knowing what to expect.
End result: I bought all his DVD's and his books. Regal is amazing.