(Close Window)
Topic: Top Telltale Signs...
Top telltale signs that you're a Tenyo junkie.
[*]You spend more on Tenyo than your monthly mortgage payment.
[*]Daily, you greet the mailman like he is a long lost family member, all in anticipation of delivery of Tenyo's latest offering.
[*]You can actually pronounce all Tenyo creators' names correctly.
[*]Packaging actually matters to you.
[*]You hire a security firm to guard your display cabinets while your young, pesky nephew & neice visit.
[*]You buy frivolous items just so you have loose change, so you can play with your nifty Tenyo coin banks.
[*]You stay up until 4:35 A.M. local time to win that auction.
[*]You have a certain Tenyo routine better memorized than the alphabet.
[*]You would rather read Tenyo's latest catalogue than scope-out the newest swimsuit edition mag.
[*]You lovingly tuck-in your collection each night.
[/list]

Well, I hope that this helps to defeat the Monday blahs. Anyone else have any other signs?
[list] [*] You don't mind watching official demos videos performed by a freaky Japanese boy on steroids
[*] You consider learning the Japanes language just to participate in an indistrial selling
[*] You believe Tenyo is the emperor of Japan
[/list]
You read the Tenyo page on Magic Caf----

Oh.

Never mind.

David
October is a very special month for you.
Yuppers, you all qualify as junkies also. You all made me howl too. Thanx. So, I'm thinkin' we start-up an encounter group session. Shall we all meet, what, say, hourly, daily, weekly?
I'm here every second, sometimes even more often....
I'm here WAY more often than nicolino....thirty times a day...fifty sometimes. You can never tell when someone will be selling a Diabolicus at HUMAN prices...

But that doesn't make me a Tenyo addict...does it?

Does it?

HUH?????
-_-!
Wonderfull thread Wank :)

I look at my collection every day with a lot of pleasure. I also like to show some tricks that are really 'toy-like' to people, not the same boring card - or coin trick. The 'toy-like' appearance makes it great/unusual for laymen (tell this to some forum members on Themagiccafe lol) ... :) (I hope this makes sense).

Yes, when I buy a 'new' Tenyo trick I am so excited my wife complains lol. I have more interest in Tenyo then in any other brand (I also collect other easy to do close up tricks - Magic Patagonia/Cormatches' channel on youtube is a good example of what I like ;) )

Oh and David Thiel, it would be appropriate to at least answer when someone gives you an offer for a trick you want, even when it is a lot more then you thought it would be / is 'human' ... or did I miss your reply? ;)
I've taken the liberty of volunteering all of us for a new breakthrough clinical trial offer. Some of us will be given the new & highly experimental Tenyoadone prescription, while others will be given a placebo. More details to follow as they become available.
...The first step to recovery is doing without.
[quote]
On 2011-04-12 15:07, Wank wrote:
I've taken the liberty of volunteering all of us for a new breakthrough clinical trial offer. Some of us will be given the new & highly experimental Tenyoadone prescription, while others will be given a placebo. More details to follow as they become available.
[/quote]
For the course of the study you probably will be wearing their identification badge, right?
(I must know, beause my keychain has 5 of them...)

http://rlv.zcache.com/addiction_keychain-p1460998246175437268phu_325.jpg
I'm looking for all descriptions of Tenyo ... always as small as possible... to take away ...
perhaps like this... :)

http://nimg.sulekha.com/others/original700/bulgaria-world-s-smallest-bible-2010-4-3-10-10-13.jpg

R-U-D-!
Nicolino & R-U-D-!...both you guys are deeply disturbed & twisted with those links...way too funny for the human heart. And to think they call me wank...go figure! Dare I ask what R-U-D-! means?
His name is Rudolf, everyone calls him Rudi though... :)

You're right, he's crazy.
Downright crazy.
That's why I love him.
Deeply.

You're almost one of us, Wankmaster!