(Close Window)
Topic: Bizarre Show TAOM 2011
The Board of Directors for the Texas Association of Magicians Convention 2011 is proud to announce: A Bizarre Show will be presented at the TAOM 2011 convention in San Antonio Texas during it's annual convention on Saturday night. The show will be dedicated to none other than Ed Solomon. It will feature a variety of performers including a special piece done by Ed. For more information about the convention go to: TAOM2011.com.
Tony Chris has been added to the line - up of great talent for the Bizarre Show! More TBA soon...
Jamie Salinas - star of the great Houston Seance, will be perfoming one of his incredible routines at the Bizarre Show in San Antonio. Go to taom2011.com and register today. Time is running out!
I am looking forward to this. Anyone here going?

Jamie Salinas
Would love to go, but unfortunately do not have the money, as I'm moving to Scotland next month. Have wanted to visit San Antonio one last time before going, as well, but, alas, it's just not in the budget.

Hope everyone has fun.
I would love to hear from those that are here in this section that will attend.

Jamie Salinas
I am attending the conference. Iíll be posting things that blow me away. Iíd also like to meet many of the magicians there as Iíve been out of the game for a long time. I plan on learning a lot.
See you at the convention!

Jamie
Nice to meet you today Jamie. Lets rock the house tonight in Texas and show them some lovely bizarre offerings in the show!

Tony
Message: Posted by: Christopher Taylor (Sep 3, 2011 04:06PM)
Tell us all how it goes, Tony.

Christopher
I just wanted to thank the following performers for making the TAOM 2011 Bizarre Show an event to remember; Tony Chris, Quentin Reynolds, Jamie Salinas, Ed Solomon, Chris & Catherine Walden, and John Maverick. Mark Worgan served as the MC and did an outstanding job. It was a very good show, and Ed was very pleased with all the performances. Thank you all!
It was an absolute joy to be there Paul. A really magical night it was!

Tony
Thanks Paul! I am so glad that you guys are keeping the tradition alive with the bizarre show! I was thrilled to be a part of the show!

Jamie Salinas