(Close Window)
Topic: Did the US shrink Osama's Head?
Did the US shrink Osama's Head?

The Amazing shrunken head practically proves that Osama Bin Laden is indeed dead!

Government Officials hope to verify using DNA test.
http://www.sideshowworld.com/Shrunken-OB.jpg
Let me be the first to start a conspiracy theory. The Obama Administration has had the body of Bin Laden on ice for the last 10 years. The hope is that the announcement of his death will help re-elect the President in 2012.
It's a Higley, hands down.
In the past 10 years America has given billions of dollars to Pakistan in anti-terrorist funds to find Osama. The Hamas/al Quieda/bin Laden himself has given Pakistan millions as well in order to stay hidden. So, Pakistan hides him to make money from him, then lies to the US and says they have no idea where he is so they can make more money from US. What a scam! T.R. could learn a thing or two from the Pakistani government. So who's next on the radar?
I made my own version of his shrunken head, take a look!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Osama-Bin-Laden-Shrunken-Head-Sideshow-Gaff-Mummified-/160582490818?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2563765ac2
The shrunken heads are fake!! I have it on good authority that his body was picked up in the net of a fishing boat. They iced it down with the fish and are bringing it back to the US. It will be traveling the state fairs this summer and you can see it for only $2.00.
Well Bush & Clinton failed,Obama succeded !!!!!

The moral of this is >>> If you want someone dead hire a black man !!!

OK OK its a Joke !!!

Ken.
Did anyone hear if Michael Jackson's head was Frozen as he claimed it would be?. I am sure he paid a good price to ensure that it would be. or perhaps it was just a publicity stunt on his part when it was all in the media when he was alive.

Cindi
That's quite a bad shrunken head =/
I need to find someone to shrink my head when I die

:P
That would be a waste !!!