(Close Window)
Topic: A new figure for balloon modelers...truck driver
http://www.mediaite.com/online/this-exists-nz-man-turned-into-human-balloon-after-compressed-air-hose-pierces-buttock/
I've seen a video of someone using an air compressor to skin a (dead) coyote in a similar manner. I imagine what happened to this man was excruciating.
I'm sure it was. There are guys who inflate various areas of their body, like forehead with air.
I grew up in the country where we worked with tractors and other kinds of large farming rigs that worked on hydraulic pressure. One day a hose sprung a leak and my uncle grabbed at it with his bare hand. The oil was under such high pressure that he got a huge bubble of oil under the skin. Even after surgery some of it remained.
[quote]
On 2011-05-26 20:43, Chance wrote:
I grew up in the country where we worked with tractors and other kinds of large farming rigs that worked on hydraulic pressure. One day a hose sprung a leak and my uncle grabbed at it with his bare hand. The oil was under such high pressure that he got a huge bubble of oil under the skin. Even after surgery some of it remained.
[/quote]

I wonder if this was the inspiration for the no needle vaccination (don't know what it is called) :)
Iven :patty:
You mean jet injector? Fittingly for this thread, they use high pressure to inject thru the skin...