(Close Window)
Topic: Kenton Knepper`s Kut Ups
http://www.wonderwizards.com/product_info.php?products_id=543

Kenton's held on to these secrets for decades, and now they are yours.

"Over the years I have created and collected a wide variety of work on this subject. The main premise is that people can be subliminally influenced using photo strips, collages, comic strips and the like. The result is a eclectic collection of very special artwork, devious new principles and twists on time tested techniques that are unlike anything else. This collection goes beyond your expectations and the result is not only stunning and realistic mentalism, but also PURE FUN for your audience."

- Kenton Knepper

Totally recommended material.

Check this new project and be sure to read all this funny and interesing premise
I contribute one very workable mentalism piece with photos about famous people ;)
[quote]
On 2011-06-25 20:39, Amirá wrote:

Kenton's held on to these secrets for decades, and now they are yours.

[/quote]lol

knepper sure has kept A LOT OF secrets for decades IF we have to judge by his constant outputting of HUGE amount of product each and every month:
Kenton does have a lot to share. Most I found valuable. Looking forward to this one!
This looks interesting but my last purchase was, to be honest, a bitter disappointment. It would be good to have a review.
Thanks for sharing Amira. Kenton is a great creative mind

Avel