(Close Window)
Topic: Ultimate silver and copper
Does anyone care to tell me the difference between this and scotch and soda with an english penny
? as you asking about the Steve Dusheck item or some other item? Please be specific or provide a link to the item itself. thanks - J
You have all ready got it! One uses an English Penny! That's it!!! :)
@David, someone's making a locking Sun&Moon set?
I am refering to the one both Johnson and Tango make. Seems like they are the same gimmick maybe just a different routine.
No ! The outher coin is a Half! Same as in S&S! J.P. Has made then for 25-30 years!
?? An English Penney is a millimeter or two larger than a US Half Dollar

Perhaps if you make them aware of this it would permit a completely bizarre and perhaps visible coin absorption routine.
Sounds cool man! And yea the E.P. / C.S. coin is cut down!
Just musing at the keyboard:

Did you ever wonder why we went to copper clad coins and where the copper in the middle of a half dollar comes from. Well I guess it's safe to tell you now, nickle is carnivorous. Here's a copper coin. It's from England. And here are two half dollars. Watch as the two silvery coins creep up on the English coin and then pounce. You don't want to imagine what's happening in there. But after a few moments they go on their way and there's no trace of the English Penney... unless you look from the side.

Later on if you're using a hoo coin and it gets a grip on your finger it's okay to show them a small wound and claim it bit you.

I guess now we know why there aren't too many coin sandwich effects. ;)
[quote]
On 2011-07-07 14:31, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
Just musing at the keyboard:

Did you ever wonder why we went to copper clad coins and where the copper in the middle of a half dollar comes from. Well I guess it's safe to tell you now, nickle is carnivorous. Here's a copper coin. It's from England. And here are two half dollars. Watch as the two silvery coins creep up on the English coin and then pounce. You don't want to imagine what's happening in there. But after a few moments they go on their way and there's no trace of the English Penney... unless you look from the side.

Later on if you're using a hoo coin and it gets a grip on your finger it's okay to show them a small wound and claim it bit you.

I guess now we know why there aren't too many coin sandwich effects. ;)
[/quote]

I like that, especially the bit (pun intended) with the hoo coin!
Yea You could get hooked on that! :)
Lol Dave!
Thanks Man! I am glad someone liked it! :)