(Close Window)
Topic: Already own one? Get free "Bally" CD update.
Listeners to the [url=http://ballycast.com]BALLYCAST[/url] podcast have heard me speak more than once about my planned update (lengthening, improving audio) to my CD BALLY! SOUNDS OF THE SIDESHOW. And you've heard me promise that previous purchasers can get the updated version free.

Well, it's finished. And I'm looking for the best duplication method (I plan to get away from burned discs) PLUS I'm losing my health insurance PLUS my mentally-challenged brother is just getting out of the hospital with congestive heart failure, and what that adds up to is this:

I'm posting this here to give you a "heads up" if you're eligible for the free update. It will be announced here and on the podcast. But it will have to wait just a little longer until ALL THIS ASSORTED CRAP IS OFF MY MIND for just a few lousy days! Golly, I thought retirement would simplify things!

Anyway ... "heads up!" Keep watching this space!
Thanks for the update. There is no particular need to rush. Best luck dealing with your situation.
Definitely looking forward to it, but absolutely take your time. You've got plenty on your plate to deal with.
Thanks for the update Ross, looking forward to it, but take your time and I wish you all the best during this rough time .

By the way, the only one enjoying the GOLDEN YEARS!!!! ( yeah right!) are my doctors!!!hahaha As for me......Retirement sucks!

ROD
Like I told my hoarder friend, "one corner at a time." Hang in there Ross. I really enjoy all that you do.
PROGRESS - Going with CDBaby (who will send it out to Amazon MP3 and iTunes) - more news as developments occur.
Quality takes time and family always comes first. Don't worry about a delay. Thanks for all the time you put into preserving history.

Michael