(Close Window)
Topic: Crookes Residual Ectometron Documentary
Make a cup of tea, sit down for 15 minutes and watch this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C1Ql9vb334

Web page will be up soon!

Darkest Wishes

Dan

Lebanon Circle Magic
Great trailer.... wonder if I can recall the spirits of those I embalmed to give testimony of what a great job I did to perspective clients?
I really love this! I own several of Dan's props including Dolly Darko and let me tell you, this stuff is a work of art. I would love to get me hands on this thing!
Stunning. It really is a masterpiece.
Great visuals, great audio, great scripting, and great storytelling! Looking forward to more details on the website.
Holy Moley,Dan, what do you do in your spare time?
Ditto on everything,everyone else has said, Dan !

-G
Thanks all! My sister-in-law actually believes the documentary (including the Dolly Darko one!), but if you knew nothing about Crookes or Spiritualism would there be any reason not too?

For me, the story surrounding the effect is just as important as the actual prop and effect itself. A prop without a story is just a prop but add a pinch of history and a plausible tale and you have something that has soul and purpose.

Swami II docu next in the pipleline!

Darkest Wishes!
Web page is finally up!

http://www.lebanoncircle.co.uk/Crookes%20Residual%20Ectometron.html

Magically

Dan
So great Dan! Congrats!
All looks wonderful.
Loved the video and the device looks amazing. Love how the smoke spirals out of it at the end.
I do like this !!!

So,take my next comment with a grain of salt...

It reminds me of a Spirit Bong ! What if someone tried to inhale the smoke ? :)
I have been on a bong kick lately ! LOL
I'm Sorry !
Could not resist !

But, I really,really,really do like this !

-G
Wonderful !
Every little thing Dan does is magic (so imagine the big ones !)
Great film dan
The scariest part will be the price!!!! :) - this is truly amazing!!!!
Un-frickin'-believable. You have taken it to another level.
Incredible! Think of what this could do in the right hands. And in the wrong hands, well that has yet to be seen...
Yes, Us dollars please. Very beautifully made.
The conversion of GBP to US fluctuates so your best bet is a currency conversion web site, please bare in mind that there are 11 reserved already so any orders taken now will be for an eary 2012 delivery.

Thanks for the feedback, it's really appreciated.

Dan

Lebanon Circle
Greetings Compeers...

Last year when Dan first introduced the prototype of the Ectrometron...I was like a "mean wittle kid..." all I thought about for weeks was the Ectometron. So, I suffled some funds around, and placed my order. Dan promptly emailed me letting me know he received my order but the Ectrometron was pretty much in the R&D phase...so if I wanted one I would need to wait. So...I waited...well folks. The wait is over.

I received my new / old Ectrometron yesterday. I am sooo glad I waited for this. Please be advised this item is not a trinket...this is a very well thought out item that a reputation can be built around. The Ectrometron I received is not anything like the Ectrometron that I thought I was purchasing a year ago.

The Ectrometron is now out of R&D...and this item will actually materialize a spirit...the story line, and background is aleady done as many of you know if you've watched the attached video. The presentation is left open to the performer...and there are several ways to go with this. Because I just received it...I'm still learning about it...so it will be a while before I can give a performing review. This post...is to let you guys know...this is an item you'll really want. The photo's and even the video, albeit very good, really isn't the same as having it in person.

I have Ectrometron #1...and man, will be putting this baby to work. I've already updated my seance web page making my Ectrometron the star.

Thank You Dan...Your Efforts and Creativity are Very Much Appreciated...

Continued Success,
Dr. Dan
Dan, you are determined to magically remove all money from my bank account, aren't you? ;)
Nice web site docdazzal! Simple. Clean. Creepy.
It looks like you received your Ectrometron just in time for Halloween bookings...lucky dog. Or I should say, lucky doc.
Thanks Dr Dan! I felt the Ectometron R&D was a journey we took together and now we're both at the end, you're happy, I'm happy and I've no doubt that everyone who is lucky enough to own an Ectometron in the future will also be happy!

May you enjoy many years capturing spirits!
I had a really good time watching this, thanks!