(Close Window)
Topic: Interesting film, man 'demonstrates' alien device!
I came across this clip recently when looking for footage of a 'dead alien' I had seen many years ago. This is a new clip from the same guy, here he is apparently demonstrating the alien link device he found by the alien craft. It is the same device he showed years ago, but he has apparently figured out how to use it.

I view this only as a 'illusion', but still think it is a very nice presentation of a 'bizarre' effect. Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FYtoYTM_BM
Very fun. His uncomfortable matter of fact performance is wonderfully done.
I don't know how to view this guy. Hoaxer? Huckster? Con-artist?
He should get a TV Special... :ohyes:
Not sure either. I mean clearly hes a fake but people were entertained by the video as you can hear in the background and he has a nice patter too!
Interesting!
Maybe it's Outlaw's next piece...
Old news from long the list of alien hoaxers. This case has always been so funny.

Benny
Yes Ben this guy has been around for a long time. I think him demonstrating the device is fairly new?
Not to derail...I have dated a couple of witches in my past!!!
I went out once with a woman that may have been a alien !
It was late,and I ended up staying over. Later that evening,I heard a strange buzzing sound emitting from her...kind of like a humming noise. She seemed to be very happy,but did not burst into flames and vanish !

Back on topic...thanks for posting link. It was well thought out patter/script.
I do not know if placing objects into skin after someone/something else would fly as well nowadays !

-G
Watching this reminded me of "Ghostwatch" - I don't know if it was ever broadcasted in the US? I saw it a couple of years ago, late at night, when it was on an "adventureous" programme here in Belgium. Those who haven't seen it: find it on youtube!
I can't believe the number of morons who think this thing was real, and the pathetic attempts to debunk the debunkers. I'm losing faith in humanity.
Godzilla maybe she was a robot?
She did not have machine gun Jublees! On second thought...I did see an oil container!
Perhaps,she was!

Maybe... an Alien Robot? :)
Wow. That guy really commits. Very interesting video.