(Close Window)
Topic: Psychological Subtleties 1
Does anyone know if Psychological Subtleties 1 is legally available for purchase in eBook (PDF) form?
WV: As of 2011 I have not been able to find a legal PDF version of this book.
(And I have done a bit of searching.)
It's been re-released in hard back.
Great book btw!
No e-book a far I as know. But buy it hard back; it's worth it...
I really want it, but can't find it in South African bookstores. I will have to wait for me to save up some more cash so that I can buy a lot of stuff at the same time. Shipping to SA, believe it or not, is avout the same price of the book. Around $45. So I really like PDFs when it comes to books.
<smug_mode>
I've got a signed copy!
</smug_mode>
Banacheck came to Soth Africa a couple of months a go, but was in a different province than me, so I could not get to see him. If he reads this post, PLEASE come to Durban! LOL!
None of my books are avail in PDF form, at least leagaly an where one does not have to steal it.

As for Durban, would love to come back :)
<heavily bragging> my dog-eared, signed, first edition of PS 1 is a true treasure of mine. :)
Thanks for letting me know Banachek. I will only get a legal copy. You do great work and I will gladly support it. Do you know of any suppliers stocking your books in South Africa? I'll keep a look out on your website for tour dates. I'm hoping you'll update it if...no...when...you are coming to Durban ;) - Then I can show off with a "signed copy" as well!
Buy the book, a real classic for any mentalist.
WV,

The book is small enough that it can ship in a flat rate padded envelope for about $15. I don't know if Banachek offers that option at http://www.MagicInspirations.net. You may even be able to get a signed copy from him. But if not, I'll be more than happy to help you get a copy, if you like. PM or e-mail me for details.

- Jheff
Buy all all three, PS 1,2,3! Signed by Banachek, full of lots of valuable insights and routines from both Banachek and many other contributors. Essential in my library.