(Close Window)
Topic: Happy 10th Anniversary to The Magic Café!
We all hope you a Happy Anniversary Magic Café. We know it was hard struggling through the 10 years of spammers, malware, viruses, technical challenges, the 2007 cyberquake, etc. We like how you kept all of us together. We love you. :lover:

:gift: :dancing: :yippee: :bubbly: :thanx: :band: :cake:

Hip hip hooray :applause:

Hip hip hooray :applause:

An audio of how The Magic Café was started thanks to Steve Brooks himself: http://mnw.squarespace.com/magicnewsfeed/2009/5/19/mnw-112-steve-brooks.html

If anyone wishes to celebrate with me, help yourself. The tab is on me this year. :hotcoffee: :hamburger: :coffee: :donut6: :donut5: :donut4: :donut3: :donut2: :donut1:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGIC Café!!
Happy Birthday!

Before I was on the internet Steve would be talking about the Café and I couldn't understand the appeal of talking to a lot of strangers. Now the Magic Café is a fun part of my daily life.

Keep up the good work!

-Mary Mowder
Congrats to Steve on ten great years!
I love this place! Happy Birthday!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's been 10 years already, I think back about the early days of trying to wrangle people to come join & now it's bigger than I ever thought it would be.

Great job buddy, you may just have to go buy another Lamborghini to celebrate :dancing:

Mike
Thanks everyone! :)

[b]September 7th, 2001[/b] was the day we first went online ([i]officially[/i] that is) and to tell you the truth, it really [i]does[/i] seem like only yesterday. It truly is hard to believe that we have been online for ten years! You know what they call that don't you? That's right - a decade! Wow, I can still remember sitting down with pen in hand at a Denny's Restaurant sketching out the general lay-out of our Café community while making notes and trying to decide what sort of things I felt other magicians might be interested in.

Much has changed since then, both in the world of magic and over the internet. Some things on the world wide web have changed for the good, some for the bad and still some ideas whos final destination is yet to be realized.

In the world of magic many changes have taken place as well. As with the internet many of these changes have been for the good, others for the bad, and still others whos final chapter has yet to be written.

I have learned so much since those early days of building this website and feel extremely grateful for having both the opportunity to create such a community to begin with but also for being blessed with so many friends and associates who have helped along the way.

Some have helped with technical know-how, and to folks like [url=http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/bb_profile.php?mode=view&user=3]Gene[/url] and [url=http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/bb_profile.php?mode=view&user=1]Mary[/url] I owe much thanks and gratitude. From having been virtually complete strangers in the begining to quickly becoming dear friends and finally having become a part of my immediate family. To you I bow to your generosity of the time you have spent and continue to spend in helping one magician attempt to build his passion into something more meaningful. :nod:

To the many people who have helped by volunteering their time to assist in the day-to-day operations of the Magic Café I can never express just how deeply grateful I am to you. In my mind your willingness to sacrifice your time in an effort to help others is noteworthy in the history of magicdom. Consider the fact that along the way there have been a great many personnel changes to our staff over the years. Much of this is due to the stress such a position holds. Believe me folks, helping run this community is never an easy task, even on a good day. So, to you who have helped and to those who continue to help I tip my hat to the success of your efforts. Without your selfless contribution this green giant would not be possible. :bwink:

To our many sponsors who have helped and continue to help insure all our bills are being paid each month I can't thank you enough. Your continued support of this online community has been amazing, even when doing so may not have always been the popular thing to do with some of your customers. Your ability to recognize the strength of real community and to understand my vision has been a positive thing for all concerned. From the get-go you understood that anyone can build a website, implement a ton of bells and whistles and offer incentives to draw traffic. However, it takes real passion, dedication and time to build a true community, a strong community and ultimately one which becomes a place which is truly a benefit for all its members, dealers and customers alike. While other sites have come and gone, started strong but quickly faltered, the Magic Café has marched ever forward, strong in its support from the dealers, creators and manufacturers of our magic community both here and abroad - for that priviledge I thank you! :)

Finally, a community is only as strong as those who participate to help keep the place fun, crime-free, ever helping their neighbors and taking pride in the accomplishments which as a community everyone achieves together. It is you, our members and even our lurkers who help shape the community into something truly special. I believe that the Magic Café is indeed a very special place and I am proud of the community and wealth of knowledge with which everyone has contributed to over the past ten years. The Magic Café membership has people from every branch of magic and every known continent on the planet. Rich, poor, amateur and professional alike - I thank you all for your continued support of my little website. While we may all have various opinions on magic, politics, religion and world affairs - we are a community none the less and it shows. Yooz absolutely the best.

In closing I want to thank my wife Mya who has supported me all these long years. When things looked bad, when the idiots and the losers of the magic world had me feeling like giving up, when events seemed the worse they possibly could be, she was there by my side. Always positive and supporting me thru thick and thin. Thank you Mya - you will always be my princess. Last (but certainly not least by any means) I want to thank the good Lord for blessing me with the talent, ability and vision to make all of this come together into something worthwhile.

Happy birthday Magic Café! I'm looking forward to the years ahead. :dancing:
And you are to be congratulated on a great contribution to the magical art.
:applause:
A deep thanks to the Magic Café. My journey of magic started in this place and this is the 99% forum I visit at most time.

I am looking forward to its next 20th, 30th, and so many decades of future anniversary!
A great place to be. Thanks.
It scares me how fast time has flown by. Congrats Steve and all involved. Here's to the next 10!
Happy anniversary! And thanks for so much.

-Philip
Congrats to 10 years!!!
:birthday: :cake:

Do you want a Magician on your birthday Steve??

-H
Congratulations, Steve and Team! Many thanks for all that you do for our community.
Steve,
My sincere congratulations and many thanks for all your efforts.

Wesley James
STEVERINO MAY WE HAVE ANOTHER TEN GREAT YEARS
THE GOSDFATGHER
What a milestone for you and our magic community, Steve! This is a great place for so many reasons. Thank you for your creativity, your ingenuity, your vision, and all your hard work over the years to provide an amazing "gathering place" for magicians from around the world! (I, too, want to thank your wife, Mya, for her encouragement for you and her sacrifice.) As a pastor and gospel magician, I also appreciate your expression of gratitude to God--He is truly the Source of so many blessings, including the talents, skills, and opportunities that make creative efforts like this possible.

Happy Birthday, Magic Café!
Thanks steve
I'm enjoying every minute of it.
Steve,
Major congratulations on an incredible amount of work over the years.
I'm proud to be a part of this community and look forward to being here for a long time.

Mike
Great to be a part of this wonderful family! Happy Birthday...and a great big congrats to Steve!
Congratulations!

I know that no matter where I am that I will find my friends here. A great community you've created, Steve!

David
Happy "Birthday" !
Thanks for giving all the beginners, amateurs and armchair experts a place to call home! Viva la Café!
It'll be 4 years here for me next month.

Thank you Steve & Staff, and all who contribute advice, help, and humor.

Beano
It's been a GREAT ride. Let's keep it going.
Thanks for making it all posseble!

Up to the next 10 years! CHEERS!!!

John
[b]Heartiest congratulations to Steve and his dedicated team - a decade of utmost dedication.[/b]

:birthday: :cake:

. . . and many more to come! :)

:xmas:
Congratulations! Not a day passes that I do not come here! I wake up every morining and the first thing that I do is check in here.

Thanks for everything, and thanks for everything that you do!

I LOVE this place!

ACE :dance:
Congrats my friend! You created something truly special and completely different 10 years ago. Something that has really made a difference in the lives of many magicians on this big old planet. The Café is a fantastic place to hang out and have a good time, make new friends and speak freely about our art!

Well done indeed!

Tony
Happy Birthday, Steve and the Café!! IT'S GRRRREAT! :)
Happy Anniversary!!!
Congrats!
Congratulations! And thank you for creating this very magical place.
Congrats!!
So glad that I can be one of the members of this great community.
Man.....I feel OLD!

Oh well...Happy Birthday Magic Café!
Happy Birthday Magic Café!

And to think I have been here for 8 of the 10 years (and still don't have 100 post haha). Time sure does fly.
Your hard work, and those of the volunteers, has made the Café a remarkably successful venture, and one of the most valuable resources for the magic community.
Congratulations on your Birthday!!
Happy 10th year Anniversary and congratulations to the TMC!

Best Regards,
Sal
Congratulations on your vision and commitment!!!

Enjoy the Search.

Paul Green
I've been on other forums online that die a slow horrible death.

I can STILL get good help.. and hopefully offer good help here on the Café.

Wack-o-Magic would not be where it is today without the Magic Café..

Thanks to steve and the whole IT team that makes the Café run mostly smoothly..

all we'd love to have happen now is to fix the search engine.. AK!!
Happy Birthday Steve- you run a great place and I always feel well fed daily :)

Thank you.

BRETT
This really is a remarkable place and I feel very honored to visit here.
Happy Birthday Magic Café!
Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Not only is this the BEST resource for all things Magic on the Web :

It's Home.

Thanks Steve, et al....You guys rock harder than the Flintstones!

Prof. Piper
Congratulations on the First 10 Years!!
HERE HERE AND TWO MANY MANY MORE!
Congratulations Steve and Staff for all you have done, are doing and will do!

Julie / That Little ol' Magic Lady 'n the Great Southwest :)
Congrats!
Hurrah!

Piers.
I joined the Café in November of 2002. It's a fun place to spend an evening. Where's my dessert? ;)
Happy anniverary Steve and all you contributors ...looking forward to the next 10
I have met some of the best people in the world on here and let me just say it has been an honor posting with you folks. Heres to another 10 and beyond. Happy Birthday Magic Café! Thank you also to all of my friends on here---those who agree and disagree with me from time to time. You are all a bunch of great people and I love knowing you.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Message: Posted by: Johnny Butterfield (Sep 8, 2011 01:06AM)
One of the great achievements not only in the history of magic, but in the history of humans.

I've gained so much from the Café - from the man I hope to emulate (Pop Haydn) to the man I fear I'll become (JackScratch). Thanks to all that make it possible and all that make it what it is.
Happy Anniversary! I remember how much trouble you went through initially...Gene and Mary have been huge in setting up our crazy worlde here eh? Thanks so much for your outstanding sometimes thankless commitment to helping magicians help magicians!

Have some cake on me guy! Don't try the red punch though!
Only 10 years? It seems like I've spent at least 12 or 13 here. Thanks for all your hard work Steve, and here's to 10 more!
Woohoo! Congrats to the entire magic community!
Congratulations on ten years. May you have many more.

Glenn
Only 10 years? WOW! It seems like forever and then it seems like only yesterday. Regardless, The Magic Café is an icon in the magic forum genre. Congratulations and thanks. Your efforts and vision are greatly appreciated.
Best cybersite on the internet!!

I love this Café!

More coffee please.....

John
Happy 10th year Anniversary and congratulations to the TMC!
Herzlichste Gratulation!
Long Live TMC.
Thanks for such an amazing place and congratulations on your 10th anniversary. Let's celebrate 100 more!!!
Happy Anniversary Magic Café. Thanks all technical teammates and fellow magicians for being togather.

AllTheBest
Prabir
Congrats and Happy Birthday to the Cafi...And of course THANK YOU!!!
Thank you for all you have done Steve!
Hope this is just the beginning...I congratulate Steve and all members of the Café,we do it together(magicians help magicians!!!).And of course I find( meet) many friends on Café,and lot of interesting information.Good luck to all!!!!!!!!
Happy birthday and many many more. This place is great!

David
A Hearty thanks from Down Under

I joined in Jan 2004 and its flown by...Wow

The Café has truely helped many in our
Pursuit of Great & Entertaining Magic

Many Thanks MC
Congratulations, Magic Café is the Number one Magic Forum. In todays busy and often congested internet world to stay loyal and sucessful for 10 years is a credit to everyone involved.

On the downside if this never happened I would be a Richer man (in Money terms thanks to the excellent Reviews section), but all the poorer for knowledge, tips and general support Magic Café has given over the years.

Congratulations to All.
This is the best place for magicians, its a great place to visit.
I have made several friends which are wonderful.
So many posts has been made that's impossible to keep track of everything...
Keep the good work up.

Mats Kjellstrom, Sweden.
Congratulations! Thank you guys, for running this great site :)
Congratulations. Thanks for all the fish!
10 great years! (tear in my eye) Here's to another 10 plus!
This is the best place in all of magic, no other place like it. It's like The Magic Castle floating in the sky and open to all. Thanks Steve and happy birthday/anniversary here. :)

I truly think this place will always be now that it is and has been for the last 10 years, and I'm truly happy about that. :)

-Mb
Congratulations, I come here every day...
Congrats to 10 years!
Gotta agree with everyone here, this really is a great place with a great online community.

Thanks Steve, and congratulations for going 10 years, may the Café keep going for many more.
Happy Anniversary!

This is one of the best places to be if you are a magician.

Congratulations and as we say in Polish...STO LAT!!!

Wolly
Steve, you did good.

Jim
Congratulations and thank you Steve, and to all those who help make the Café possible, for providing us with a place to share, debate and have fun.

~ Nathan
Thank you so much Steve for all your hard work and dedication. Also to all the others that help as well.
It is amazing that this helps so many people in more ways that can ever be measured.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way!

HAPPY B DAY!!!!!!!!!
Wow are we getting old!

I Joined: Oct 28, 2001, A couple months after the Café Started, which was Aug 9th, 2001

I was the 189th person of the 48,174 members listed or the 48,517 number listed above.
Congrats on a job well done. Happy 10th! I signed up on 9/11/01. Hard to forget that date.

Steve
This the place I come when I have any questions or need to find out what really works in the world of magic.

Thank You to everyone for your great advice.

Toby
Happy Birthday, Café!
Thanks to all in front of and behind the curtain.

Harris
Happy 10th Birthday Magic Café !!
I've had more fun here than the law should allow.
Thanks much, Bob.
Bravo, bravo, bravo!
Congrats on 10! You've done an incredible service to the magic community!

Tom
Thank-you thank-you. The Café has become way of life, an escape and an adventure. Here's to ten more!
Ten fabulous years! Years of the TOP place on the net to talk shop about magic! Happy birthday and may there be ten glorious more!
[quote]
On 2011-09-07 23:05, Steve Brooks wrote:
Thanks everyone! :)

[b]September 7th, 2001[/b] was the day we first went online and to tell you the truth, it really [i]does[/i] seem like only yesterday. It truly is hard to believe that we have been online for ten years! You know what they call that don't you? That's right - a decade! Wow, I can still remember sitting down with pen in hand at a Denny's Restaurant sketching out the general lay-out of our Café community while making notes and trying to decide what sort of things I felt other magicians might be interested in.

Much has changed since then, both in the world of magic and over the internet. Some things on the world wide web have changed for the good, some for the bad and still some ideas whos final destination is yet to be realized.

In the world of magic many changes have taken place as well. As with the internet many of these changes have been for the good, others for the bad, and still others whos final chapter has yet to be written.

I have learned so much since those early days of building this website and feel extremely grateful for having both the opportunity to create such a community to begin with but also for being blessed with so many friends and associates who have helped along the way.

Some have helped with technical know-how, and to folks like [url=http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/bb_profile.php?mode=view&user=3]Gene[/url] and [url=http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/bb_profile.php?mode=view&user=1]Mary[/url] I owe much thanks and gratitude. From having been virtually complete strangers in the begining to quickly becoming dear friends and finally having become a part of my immediate family. To you I bow to your generosity of the time you have spent and continue to spend in helping one magician attempt to build his passion into something more meaningful. :nod:

To the many people who have helped by volunteering their time to assist in the day-to-day operations of the Magic Café I can never express just how deeply grateful I am to you. In my mind your willingness to sacrifice your time in an effort to help others is noteworthy in the history of magicdom. Consider the fact that along the way there have been a great many personnel changes to our staff over the years. Much of this is due to the stress such a position holds. Believe me folks, helping run this community is never an easy task, even on a good day. So, to you who have helped and to those who continue to help I tip my hat to the success of your efforts. Without your selfless contribution this green giant would not be possible. :bwink:

To our many sponsors who have helped and continue to help insure all our bills are being paid each month I can't thank you enough. Your continued support of this online community has been amazing, even when doing so may not have always been the popular thing to do with some of your customers. Your ability to recognize the strength of real community and to understand my vision has been a positive thing for all concerned. From the get-go you understood that anyone can build a website, implement a ton of bells and whistles and offer incentives to draw traffic. However, it takes real passion, dedication and time to build a true community, a strong community and ultimately one which becomes a place which is truly a benefit for all its members, dealers and customers alike. While other sites have come and gone, started strong but quickly faltered, the Magic Café has marched ever forward, strong in its support from the dealers, creators and manufacturers of our magic community both here and abroad - for that priviledge I thank you! :)

Finally, a community is only as strong as those who participate to help keep the place fun, crime-free, ever helping their neighbors and taking pride in the accomplishments which as a community everyone achieves together. It is you, our members and even our lurkers who help shape the community into something truly special. I believe that the Magic Café is indeed a very special place and I am proud of the community and wealth of knowledge with which everyone has contributed to over the past ten years. The Magic Café membership has people from every branch of magic and every known continent on the planet. Rich, poor, amateur and professional alike - I thank you all for your continued support of my little website. While we may all have various opinions on magic, politics, religion and world affairs - we are a community none the less and it shows. Yooz absolutely the best.

In closing I want to thank my wife Mya who has supported me all these long years. When things looked bad, when the idiots and the losers of the magic world had me feeling like giving up, when events seemed the worse they possibly could be, she was there by my side. Always positive and supporting me thru thick and thin. Thank you Mya - you will always be my princess. Last (but certainly not least by any means) I want to thank the good Lord for blessing me with the talent, ability and vision to make all of this come together into something worthwhile.

Happy birthday Magic Café! I'm looking forward to the years ahead. :dancing:
[/quote]

Congratulations on the success of your Magic Café and it's 10th anniversary. I wish the best for the Magic Café in years to come. Thanks for your hard work and coming up with the website Steve. It is amazing that the Art of Magic (as well as the internet) is something that is constantly changing and evolving and yet the mechanics and principles of the Art of Magic seem to remain the same.
Well done to Steve and the team....
Congrats Steve. Thanks for all the work you do to keep the Café up and running!
Congratulations MCF! :applause: Thankyou for making such an incredible resource run strong! :punkrocker: I have enjoyed my 1st year as a part of it! :magicrabbit: :dancing:

Pete :pepper:
Truly, a blessing to be apart of the Café Steve, and all of you fellow Magi. I owe much of my success as a business due to the resources and knowledge contained within the walls of the Café. I am a lifer and appreciate having a place to share my ideas, opinions, and gratitude with so many talented gentleman of Magic & illusion. Thank you Steve and thank you to all of my friends and supporters! Love you all...
Fabulous ! Congrats too for the 10 years ! 90 more to come until I live ;-)

I can't imagine a single day without coming here, I love the Magic Café !
And two days before my birthday in 2001, happy birthday bilated green!

Decomposing Bilated :kewl:
Congratulations to you Steve in achieving 10 years.

I've only been here for a couple of years and hope to stay for many years.

All the best

Mike
Congratulations to everyone. You have shaped the Café into the best place to talk about magic online. Here's to another 10 years and more! :bubbly:
Congratulations to 10 years! I have been enjoying the Café for about a year now and look forward to for a very look time!
Congratulations to all who have kept this going. I look forward to its continued success.
To a great community!!! Thanks so much Steve...
A big Big BIG thanks to all the people who contribute to this unique site, and make it SO special for us.
Nice job Steve and everyone who keeps this going. Congrats!
Congratulation Steve thanks for all you do.
CONGRATULATIONS STEVE AND CREW. THANKS FOR MAKING THIS THE BEST PLACE TO BE IN THE WORLD OF MAGIC. YOU HAVE DONE A WONDERFUL JOB, AND I WISH YOU MANY MORE YEARS OF SUCCESS.

FROM ONE MICHIGANDER TO ANOTHER , A TIP OF THE MAGIC HAT HERE IN LANSING.

"PROFESSOR" ROD PRINGLE
I'm really grateful to you, Steve, for creating this wonderful site. It has brought me untold hours of pleasure and taught me VOLUMES of information over the years.

Your good heart and intentions shine through it all, every day.

So many thanks!!!
After ten years, it's hard to imagine a magic world without the Café. So sincere thanks to my old buddy Steve and to everyone else who keeps the doors--and the windows--open.
THANKS Steve and crew, truly the best!
Another thanks and congratulations.

Here's to 10 more years.
Ten years! as time goes so fast . . .

Receive my warmest congratulations for the 10th anniversary to the Magi Café, my favorite and unique forum that I visit and dive.

Falconer from Portugal
Congratulations Steve!!

Robert
Thanks Steve & team for an incredible and fun 10 years!

This has been, and will continue to be a fantastic place to hang out & discuss all that is magical!

Birthday wishes,
Chris
Thanks to all who have made this THE online magic society! Happy Birthday Magic Café!!!

Gary
Congratulations!
The best in Magic!
Congrats the MC team!!! And thank You!!
It was yesterday ... and I missed it! While the first post from Steve was dated August 20, 2001, the "official" launch date was indeed ten years ago yesterday. My wife (Mary B.) and I have been here since the beginning. We've been through all the ups, all the downs, and everywhere in between. It's been a sometimes-fun, sometimes-frustrating, always challenging ride.

As we embark on the second decade, I just want to say thanks to everyone who has supported the site, and even supported me and Mary directly with kind words, encouragement and, of course, the occasional donation here and there. This is, by far, the largest forum I take care of, and while I wish I had much more time to spend on it I am still proud of what it has become and how it has endured. Steve had a great idea more than ten years ago, which has clearly been proven over these past ten years. I'm just glad to be part of it, in whatever capacity I am best suited. As some of you already know, Mary and I are not magicians, nor do we have that much interest in magic per se. Frankly, we're just geeks. :lol: But fate would have us play a part of this site's origin and for that we are grateful.

Thanks to you, Steve, for getting us involved. Personally, I can't imagine what life would be like for me without the Café.
Congratulations Magic Café. The best magic forum in the world.

Helder
The Magic Café is one of a select few sites I visit on a nearly daily basis.
Thanks, Steve! I especially enjoyed the access to the world of magic when I was working in China from 2002 to 2010. I am always happy to see the many members from all over the world! The Magic Café provides a true service!

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Don't forget [url=http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/donate.php]Magic Café Donations[/url], everyone!
Glad to see you worked out all the kinks so that I could join and learn 10 years later ;) :lol: .

Great job everyone, and thanks for all your hard work!
What a special gift The Magic Café has been to the global magic community! Thanks to Steve, Gene, Mary, and all those who have contributed to make the Café such a wonderful resource!

Happy Birthday!

David
Congratulations and keep up the great work!
Message: Posted by: Dan, Dan the Magic Man (Sep 8, 2011 08:04PM)
Congratulations on reaching a significant and memorable milestone! Thanks for all you do to keep the wonderful artform that is magic alive and well in an ever-changing world. Here's hoping that the Magic Café will be around for many decades to come.
Congratulations and many thanks for your hard work - wishing you continued success.
Congratulations on serving a decade of delightful dishes (and dishing) at the Magic Café!
10 years already! That is next to impossible to believe! It feels like an eye blink!! I remember when there was just a few dozen of us chatting on a handfull of subjects! Now look at it! Happy Birthday and hope to see 10 more at least!!!
Congratulations
Yes, Congratulations, but even more, THANK YOU!

HBD, TMC!
I only wish I had discovered the Café 10 years before I took a hiatus from the magic scene. I probably wouldn’t have taken a hiatus then. My bad.
Congrats Magic Café!

Regards, Steve
Happy Belated Birthday!
What a great gift this sit has been. Thanks to Steve and his dedicated and intelligent staff for all of their time., hard work and ongoing efforts!

Jonathan
Congratulations!! Great to be part of -- thanks!
Maligayang kaarawan Magic Café!!!

(happy birthday in Filipino)
Because of your vision, The Magic Café has secured it's place in magic history.
You should be very proud.
Happy Birthday and know that I can not thank you enough for being there . . . throughout it all.

Best wishes!
Let me keep up the stream with my congratulations.

During my seven decades of acquiring new magic effects, I have had to throw many of them disappointedly away. Now when I am contemplating purchasing a new magic effect, I can go to the Café and read the opinions of many other magicians about it. I was on the verge of purchasing an intriguing item lately. When I went to the forum that discussed it, I discovered that I already owned an earlier version of it that had been produced under another name. It is experiences like this that have made the Magic Café an indispensable part of my life.
Congrats on 10 years! :)
What! I missed ten years of awesomeness!
Well done, Café gang!

Excellent work

DCB
Congrats to Steve and all the staff and community that makes up the Magic Café... looking forward to the next ten years...
Thanks and Congratulations!!!
Time really flies when your're having fun. It doesn't seem like 10 years. Like Harry, I remember long conversations with a few people when there were only a few members. It's been a real pleasure to be on staff here and I'm looking forward to the next 10. Congratulations Steve for having the forethought to setup a forum like the MagicCafe.
Wow! Only 10 years old and over 48,500 members strong! Steve has proven that it can be done. Congratulations!

Thanks for letting me be a part of it.

Bob
Congratulations, and thank you so much for this incredible gift to the community, Steve!
Congratulations Steve and all the behind the scene Elves... it's one of my favorite places to be, one that has added so many friends to my life.
XOXOX
:dancing:
Happy b-day to The Café! so pleased to have been a part of its early development, and so thankful for all the great friends I've made here! Thank you, Steve, and congratulations on TEN YEARS!
Wow! 10 years seems just like yesterday. :) Just wanted to tell everyone how very much I appreciate all that you do here to help us. From Gene and Mary to Dave and all the staff and also all of our members, this dream would have never happened without you. Thank you all for your support. And to Steve, I am very proud of you and all that you have done here - I love you. And most important to me, Thank you Jesus for all your love and support. This site is an answer to prayer and most of all I thank you for making it come true for us. Love you Lord :)
Good to see you again Miss Maya! It's me ReyRey! I miss the good old days when we were just starting out here..many have come and gone, but things are still very interesting around here girl!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Happy Birthday Magic Café'~
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
Thank you for bringing us together.
Keep on keeping on. Happy tenth!
Congratulations on creating an enviroment for positive and negative feedback. I hope there will be many more years.
Congratulations and Happy Birthday. You have created a great place for us to connect, explore and learn from so many people in the craft. Here's to many, many more years ahead.

-Ron
Wow,
Somehow this makes me feel really old.

Congrats to all!
Larry
Thanks, Steve for all your work. Happy Anniversary, Magic Café!

Best regards,
Gerald
HapPy BiRtHdAy!
Happy Birthday The Magic Café !!!

My favorite Magic Forum, where I've met a lot of new magical friends and where I've learned a lot due to the expertise of a lot of people around here.

Thanks to the whole team of The Magic Café for having created this beautiful place and for keeping it alive.

Magical Greetings from France.

Oliver.
Congratulations to all associated with the magic Café.
Happy birthday.
Soo glad to be apart of it!
Congratulations Magic Café!
[quote] On 2011-09-07 13:18, Mary Mowder wrote: Happy Birthday!
Before I was on the internet ... I couldn't understand the appeal of talking to a lot of strangers ...
Now it is a fun part of my daily life ... [/quote]

This are the right words! I can't say it better...
Congratulations. Steve!

You've given us more than you'll ever know... :)

Doug
Congratulations Steve, the Café has been a great inspiration and help. Many thanks.
Seems like about 10 years; doesn't feel at all like yesterday
Thanks again everyone! I very much appreciate all the great birthday wishes and it helps to keep me positive and moving towards the future. :)
Happy Belated Birthday... by a few days!
I have met some interesting people here and learned many things!

Thanks for providing a rich forum of interesting characters and topics!
I want to write one more sentence with an exclamation mark!
Seriously, thanks Steve.
Steve - You have created a rich exciting place to hang out with other magicians with many levels of interest! Happy B-B-Birthday to the Magic Café!

[img]http://www.axtell.com/platypusbdsm.jpg[/img]

Ax
Congrats to Steve and all the behind the scenes help. You are a big part of many a magician's lives. And 10 years is more than most marriages! Happy Anniversary, Magic Café!
I've enjoyed many, many hours here on the Café and spent way, way, waaaay, too much money.
It continues to be one of my default visits every time I go on the internet.
Congratulations on ten years.

Ruben Padilla
Happy anniversary! Thank´s to bring this magic forum (The best).

Paulo Cabrita
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BRAVO!
Congrats !!!
This place is totally unique, always a pleasure to visit (wish I could do it more often) and a trail blazing concept - thank you is not enough - Erikk Dalu
Congratulations! You guys have been a fantastic help and inspiration to a guy who just got over a life and death operation. Having you there to turn to has been a real comfort. Thanks zillions.
I am new to this site and it is a wonderful resource. Thanks for keeping it running and happy 10th!
Happy Anniversary!! What a great place the magic Café is!!!
It is unreal how many magicians I have met because of The Magic Café. It is a wonderful place.

Happy Birthday indeed!
Congratulations! Having been here for 7 of the 10 years it has been interesting to see the growth.
Hope to see you for another ten!
Congratulations to everyone who makes this such a great resource for magic.
Have to "Well Done Steve" and thanks for everything you have put into this, it is appreciated.
10 years proves that this is not a place that will fall by the wayside, as some magic shops sadly do. And, it proves that this was a d*mn good idea! Congrats, and see you in another decade!

R. Lee Davis, Mind2Mind.ca
Great job Steve! Can't think of a better site on the web.

Kevin
Buona fortuna for another ten years Steve!

And let's not forget to congratulate past and present staff members here as well!!

Ahimsa,
Vlad
Happy Birthday magic Café..
Best website on the internet!
Congrats on the magic Café Steve:) I wish you continued success.
Congratulations on 10 magical years. I know we have many discussions on the books and DVDs that have helped our magic the most but I have to say what I have learned on the Café has probably truly helped my magic as much as any book or DVD. thank you Very much Steve and everyone.

Joe
Congrats. Time flies.
The Magic Café is my number one mentor. I do not know where I would be without you. Thank you.

Peace, Love and Soul
Thank you Magic Café. I try to show my appreciation by welcoming newcomers, reporting flaming posts, and posts inappropriate for women and children (maybe I do that too often). I want this to be a nice place for everyone. And I've met a lot of nice people who care about magic as much as I do.
I really appreciate this community, even though I'm not on here as much as I'd like to be. I guess I missed the party for ten years, but will be watching for the chance to raise a glass when you hit year eleven!
Congrats
A mix of "TED" and the wild wild west. Well done Magic Café.

Happy B-Day.

[img]http://www.sendmore.co.uk/acatalog/1064-magic-hat-pop-up-greeting-cards.jpg[/img]
[b]Happy belated birthday, Magic Café![/b]