(Close Window)
Topic: Paul Osborne's Ear Cleaning Machine
Hey everyone.

Came across this illusion on Stevens Magic and was very intrigued. It appears it's basically a Dagger Chest, but Kid-themed.

http://www.stevensmagic.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=88_91_15&products_id=112375

I'm just wondering if anyone has this effect, and how they like it, how it plays, etc. Thanks!
Sounds like great idea
That looks very funny! Nice take on the dagger chest.
Potty ;)
I have one to which Nick Wenger (Remote Guy on Café) is adding an automatic feed (RC) to produce 1" sponge ball halves. You put the Q Tip through and sponge balls come out the ear ...

I'll get it from him soon and report back on how it goes over . . .
[quote]
On 2011-10-15 16:04, Mumblemore wrote:
I have one to which Nick Wenger (Remote Guy on Café) is adding an automatic feed (RC) to produce 1" sponge ball halves. You put the Q Tip through and sponge balls come out the ear ...

I'll get it from him soon and report back on how it goes over . . .
[/quote]

Now that's clever!

How is the prop itself, have you used it without this addition already?
Haven't used it yet. Will let you know.
Thanks, looking forward to hearing!
Any updates for us there Mumblemore?
This looks like a great illusion....does anyone know if there build plans available?
I think you would need an older child that has the patience to sit with a box over his head
It would look nicer if the Q-tip was removed, before removing the front panel. The photo just didn't sell me on the prop. I love the Rich Hill Spikes illusion, and I'm using it more and more.
[quote]
On 2011-12-06 13:19, Alan Munro wrote:
It would look nicer if the Q-tip was removed, before removing the front panel. The photo just didn't sell me on the prop. I love the Rich Hill Spikes illusion, and I'm using it more and more.
[/quote]

Not sold on this either...where is the middle of the Q-Tip? Would be great if you could see the entire Q-Tip while the child's head is "missing"....looks too obvious otherwise.