(Close Window)
Topic: TWINS by Nefesch
I have just received a newsletter for this effect and I am very glad nefesch decided to release it.

This was one of the first effects I had seen nefesch to perform getting great reactions as a result of the vividness and the immediacy it has.

here is a description.
-------------------------------------------------------
You ask to your spectator to close his eyes while you are standing in front of him, now you ask him to select mentally any of his two hands, this is done inside his mind, and he never tells or writes down his selection, once your spectator has confirmed that he has selected one of his hands you instruct him that on the count of three he must raise up that hand and then he must open his eyes. When he opens his yes he finds you in the same position than he is (lifting up one hand as a mirror reflection of your spectator), the audience confirms that YOU had raised your hand way long before he did, as if you knew accurately what hand he was going to lift up (which is actually true!).

The same experiment is repeated one second time in the same way than the previous one.

Finally the experiment will be repeated one third time but this time with a twist: You ask your spectator to close his eyes, to select one of his hands, once the spectator has confirmed that he has selected one of his own hands, you ask him to open his eyes, now he is standing in front of you with both his hands resting down, so you are, you now tell him that you will count to three and then both: you and him will raise one hand at the same time, when this is done both of you are again standing with one hand lifted up: a perfect mirror position! 3 times in a row!
---------------------------------------------------

I still don't know how he did it but for sure it was very visual.

the added info says these:
No Pre-Show
No Stooges
No Instant Stooges
No Hypnosis
No Guessing
No Luck
Easy Set up
Instant Reset

Any thoughts?
Hey, I received the newsletter too! Synchronicity?

Anyway, those are my thoughts.

John
Yea sounds good...... Where can I buy this.....
[quote]
On 2011-11-07 14:42, Harrismatic wrote:

Any thoughts?
[/quote]

since you ask: yes

the whole piece of theatre is based on a simple thing: to know which hand the subject chose which is very easy through any jerome finley;paolo cavalli;patrick redford stuff without needing to touch the subject
[quote]
On 2011-11-07 15:21, PsiDroid wrote:
[quote]
On 2011-11-07 14:42, Harrismatic wrote:

Any thoughts?
[/quote]

since you ask: yes

the whole piece of theatre is based on a simple thing: to know which hand the subject chose which is very easy through any jerome finley;paolo cavalli;patrick redford stuff without needing to touch the subject
[/quote]

Hey PsiDroid!
I have to say: YES!!!!!!! You are correct ;) (as usual you are)
The whole thing is very simple, is indeed just a matter of knowing what hand the subject will choose, and there is no need to touch the subject, the methodology offered in TWINS is different from the ones you mentioned, so I think that the material can be interesting for some of us who are familiar with the jerome, cavalli and redford stuff.

For anywone interested, You can find the special offer I am giving away from my site

Big Hug

Nefesch :)
Now, it does sounds interesting!

Marko
Sounds interesting
David
Sounds really good! Any price on it?

Kieran
I just want to tell you that I've just confirmed that Twins will also include some collaborations by Pablo Amira and Timon Krause :)

Nefesch
Message: Posted by: Lord Of The Horses (Nov 10, 2011 03:31PM)
Nef,

I like how you put that idea at work.

Good thinking!
Sounds very very promising, I still absolutely love lift! Not to get side tracked, but could someone please give me a link to Timon's book? I talked to him briefly a while back but never heard anything else about it and some of the things he mentioned sound great!

-Jake
Just Pre-ordered twins, roll on 17 days!

Kieran
[quote]
On 2011-11-10 16:31, Lord Of The Horses wrote:
Nef,

I like how you put that idea at work.

Good thinking!
[/quote]
Thanks Paolo, nice seeing you active again here :)
I will send you a copy of the whole work around next week ;) I believe you will find it "Tasty" ;)

[quote]
On 2011-11-10 22:21, magician 336 wrote:
Sounds very very promising, I still absolutely love lift! Not to get side tracked, but could someone please give me a link to Timon's book? I talked to him briefly a while back but never heard anything else about it and some of the things he mentioned sound great!

-Jake
[/quote]

It was available at H&R Magic Books, but I believe it has sold out by the moment.

[quote]
On 2011-11-11 06:08, magicman29 wrote:
Just Pre-ordered twins, roll on 17 days!

Kieran
[/quote]

I just sent the Inside Your Mind Video, as part of the bonus I am offering for preorders. For the other part, just sent me an email to let me know when do you want us to have a skype conference ;)

Nefesch
[quote]
On 2011-11-10 12:36, Nefesch wrote:
I just want to tell you that I've just confirmed that Twins will also include some collaborations by Pablo Amira and Timon Krause :)

Nefesch
[/quote]

Very promising new release.
Just watched your inside your mind video nefesch and thought it was really good, one quick question about 'musical influence', preshow?

Kieran
[quote]
On 2011-11-11 15:26, magicman29 wrote:
Just watched your inside your mind video nefesch and thought it was really good, one quick question about 'musical influence', preshow?

Kieran
[/quote]

Hey!
If you are talking about my book Musical Influence, It does NOT use PS at all. Neither does TWINS!
Now about the Musical Influence shown in the Inside Your Mind Video, I can not tell in this forum what techniques were used, cause this is an open forum, and techniques and methods should be discussed in the Inner thoughts section. I Pm'ed you about this. ;)

Nefesch
[quote]

Kieran
[/quote]
one quick answer, don't be a jerk asking for that things on a public forum.
[quote]
On 2011-11-12 07:48, rickhypno wrote:
[quote]

Kieran
[/quote]
one quick answer, don't be a jerk asking for that things on a public forum.

[/quote]

sorry but was I talking to you,no I wasnt rick the DICK!

Kieran
[quote]
On 2011-11-11 16:24, Nefesch wrote:
[quote]

Kieran
[/quote]
Hey!
If you are talking about my book Musical Influence, It does NOT use PS at all. Neither does TWINS!
Now about the Musical Influence shown in the Inside Your Mind Video, I can not tell in this forum what techniques were used, cause this is an open forum, and techniques and methods should be discussed in the Inner thoughts section. I Pm'ed you about this. ;)

Nefesch
[/quote]

Hey sorry for mentioning methods and techniques here in the penny forum,i didn't realize, again sorry.....

Kieran
[quote]
On 2011-11-12 09:44, magicman29 wrote:
[quote]
On 2011-11-11 16:24, Nefesch wrote:
[quote]

Kieran
[/quote]
Hey!

Nefesch
[/quote]

Hey sorry for mentioning methods and techniques here in the penny forum,i didn't realize, again sorry.....

Kieran
[/quote]

Not A problem at all from my side, I know it was without any bad intention ;)

Big hug to you

Nefesch
Hug Accepted :)

Kieran
I don't know why, but I thought that you may want: A DEMO??????..

Just in case you all wanted it, here it is:

http://youtu.be/UDMKoRTKCFc

Enjoy, Comment, and ask any questions you may have

Nefesch
Nefesch you sly devil you, you have done it again!

-Jake
2 questions:

1. can it be done also the way that the spec does not lift his arm ut only thinks at the arm?

2. is it 100% surefire?
[quote]
On 2011-11-15 17:23, backinblack wrote:
2 questions:

1. can it be done also the way that the spec does not lift his arm ut only thinks at the arm?

2. is it 100% surefire?
[/quote]

1. YES!!!!!!!!!

2. The Pdf Includes 4 Methods to achieve this routine. 3 out of 4 Methods are 100000% surefire. The 4th method is 99.99% surefire.

Nefesch
Oki doki - placed the order..
I'm in
:)
Sounds very interesting!
From the time Nefesch moved to Greece, his creative juices flow and flow and flow!

This has not been released but already had the bonus skype conversation with Nefesch.

What an awesome chat and pleasure to meet Nefesch. This is totally cool and an winner of course! Imho gold stuff.
You will receive more then what you are paying for.
If you are into impromptu powerful mojo stuff get this.

Thank you once again Nefesch for the great meeting.
[quote]
On 2011-11-21 14:05, Lseeyou wrote:
This has not been released but already had the bonus skype conversation with Nefesch.

What an awesome chat and pleasure to meet Nefesch. This is totally cool and an winner of course! Imho gold stuff.
You will receive more then what you are paying for.
If you are into impromptu powerful mojo stuff get this.

Thank you once again Nefesch for the great meeting.
[/quote]

Did you try the main effect? I am very excited for this, I have already some books from Nefesch.
It was my pleasure Elcio to show you this on Skype, there so much to discuss about Twins, on monday when you get your manuscript I believe you will find a few more surprises there.

For all the people who has pre-order and still has not set their appointment for their Skype session with me, Just send me an email to nefesch@nefesch.com so we can program our skype conference at your convenience.

Hugs

Nefesch
Sožs not ready to buy yet ??
[quote]
On 2011-11-22 16:37, PsiDroid wrote:
Sožs not ready to buy yet ??
[/quote]

No my friend, it still has not been released, is available only as a pre-order item.
It will be released next week ;)

Nefesch
Just in case you are interested:

There are only 4 more pre-orders available for Twins, once those are over, the special price and the special offer is over!

Nefesch
Message: Posted by: Lord Of The Horses (Nov 27, 2011 04:11PM)
I've read the "road-test" copy of this one.

Nefesch provides you with a lot of "canvas" (10 or 11 different ideas, depending if he also added my own idea or not) that you can either apply as they are given to you OR modify, add, subtract to your own taste. ;)
Paolo you gave away my surprise just on time :)

As you know I am one of those who belongs to the group of "I enjoy surprising my audience" (Aren't all of us?)

I had said that the book would include only 4 of the methods I use to perform Twins, well, the truth is that the book includes 12 METHODS! and contributions from: Paolo Cavalli, Pablo Amira and Timon Krause. The book is about 90 Pages book, It will be released tonight at midnight (just as promised!!!! :) ) All the people who has Pre-order will receive it in their inbox by midnight tonight (Estern Time USA).

Hugs

Nefesch
Guys - Really love the ideas in this, it's looking fantastic so far and you'll have the freedom with the many different methods to "choose your own adventure" with this. More thoughts to follow.

Tried a combination of the first methods Nefesch talks about already and had some great results - It's very pure - When I combine it with the ideas from the second section of methods I expect a totally mind-blowing simple routine that looks insane ... it's like the "guess which hand" which hand effect in that its only a 50/50 chance but with a few repeated predictions of the same result and some of the Krause "foreplay" or your own process it's a charmer.

15 dollars for this was LUDICROUS. It's worth a lot more! More thoughts soon ;)
Message: Posted by: Lord Of The Horses (Nov 28, 2011 12:36PM)
I hope 15$ was just the pre-order price!
[quote]
On 2011-11-28 13:36, Lord Of The Horses wrote:
I hope 15$ was just the pre-order price!
[/quote]

That is Correct! As the Advert said: That price was a special price only available for the first 50 Pre-Orders. The pre-order offer now is OFF. Twins will be delivered in the next few hours (around midnight USA EASTERN time) to all the Pre-Order Costumers.

The Pdf that will be delivered to Pre-Order costumers and New Costumers is a Personalized and Secure Traceable Pdf, New Orders must wait a few hours after their purchase for their Pdf to be personalized and sent to their inbox.

Nefesch

Nefesch
Message: Posted by: Lord Of The Horses (Nov 29, 2011 10:51PM)
The final copy of Twins just came to my mailbox.

It's a superb work of art (and not just because I have contributed some goodies to it) and in my opinion almost any methodology to accomplish the effect in question has been detailed in the book which is some 110 pages long, all meat and almost no fluff! ;)

The price is right, maybe even too low for the juicy contents you are going to find inside this e-book.

Oh... and I love the cover art, too! ;) :)
Anyone Know when we are gonna recieve this?

Kieran
[quote]
On 2011-11-30 10:19, magicman29 wrote:
Anyone Know when we are gonna recieve this?

Kieran
[/quote]

Some have already received it!

I already started sending them.

So your is also in the list, and must be on its way :)

It seems that Christmas came earlier this year !!!

Nefesch
Can this be done via telephone without looking at the spectator?

Regards,
Mike
Message: Posted by: Lord Of The Horses (Nov 30, 2011 06:14PM)
Only on Fridays. :)
[quote]
On 2011-11-30 16:06, insight wrote:
Can this be done via telephone without looking at the spectator?

Regards,
Mike
[/quote]

There are two versions that can be done over skype though, with a camera open!

Nefesch
Thanks, Nefsch. I appreciate your response.

Regards,
Mike
Got this one: I mostly like two of the ideas by Nefesch: these alone are worth the price of the book:

and the ideas contributed by Cavalli are stellar:
I agree. This ebook could be considered a pocket bible of methods to achieve the empathy effect.
[quote]
On 2011-12-01 08:20, PsiDroid wrote:
Got this one: I mostly like two of the ideas by Nefesch: these alone are worth the price of the book:

and the ideas contributed by Cavalli are stellar:
[/quote]

I am very glad that you liked it, and again I do have to agree with you Paolo's contributions in the book are indeed Stellar.

[quote]
On 2011-12-01 09:11, Sariel wrote:
I agree. This ebook could be considered a pocket bible of methods to achieve the empathy effect.
[/quote]

Nefesch
Id there much verbal byplay? sometimes my work environments are a bit crazed which makes it difficult to pass along detailed instructions to spectators

Thanks
Message: Posted by: Lord Of The Horses (Dec 1, 2011 02:26PM)
Verbal BYPLAY? No!

But I would be wary about performing it as a strolling thingie in the streets, IF that if what you had in mind.
Not in the streets, but strolling venues indoors. Does that make a difference?

So it sounds like a very direct method/effect?
Well I'm just finished reading 'twins' and must say it was an excellent read! Nefesch has done a wonderful job writing this ebook, while reading it a number of times I smiled to myself thinking I can't wait to try some of these routines out, my favorite ones are numbers 6,11 and 13.
great job nefesch!

Kieran
[quote]
On 2011-12-01 16:26, VernonOnCoins wrote:
Not in the streets, but strolling venues indoors. Does that make a difference?

So it sounds like a very direct method/effect?
[/quote]

There are 13 different methods in the book, I believe you will find many that will suit with your style/environment, most of them are impromptu.

[quote]
On 2011-12-01 16:53, magicman29 wrote:
Well I'm just finished reading 'twins' and must say it was an excellent read! Nefesch has done a wonderful job writing this ebook, while reading it a number of times I smiled to myself thinking I can't wait to try some of these routines out, my favorite ones are numbers 6,11 and 13.
great job nefesch!

Kieran
[/quote]

Thanks indeed it was a lot of work, and of course that thanks is passed to all the contributors with their amazing ideas

Nefesch
Nefesch was kind enough to send me a copy to enjoy and to help out, thanks again my friend :)
I just want to start off saying that you arent getting some ten page manuscript that gives you only three methods and hardly any subtleties, you get so much information on this one very simple, very interesting and very visual plot. The ebook's set up itself is very well done, starting with a nice introduction, giving a performance description of each indevidual methodology, a brief history of where the idea spurred from and a very detailed description of how to accomplish this lovely impossibility in the nearly 100 page double spaced publication. In total I believe Nefesch gives you about 13 methods to accoplish variations of this plot, there are also serveral contributions from Timon Krause, Pablo Amira and Paolo Cavalli which are very nice alongside Nefesch's methodologies and shows how unique the thinking is. Now as for the plot and routine idea itself, if you all have seen any of my posts then you know I love ideas like PK touches and the premise of a rappor based "psychic connection" style routine which this fits perfectly with. As soon as I am proficient with some of the methodologies this WILL go into my personal repertoire of favorite performances pieces as well as into my way way too long PK touches routine. Alright so here is my final conclusion, this is a great product and Nefesch is one of the innovators in modern mentalism when it comes to his thinking. I highly recommend this product to someone who is serious in the art of mentalism, this is as simple, direct and amazing as it gets in my opinion. Great job Nefesch and the new project you mentioned in the publication sounds incredible, so everyone keep an eye out for that coming soon!

-Jake
Message: Posted by: Mauricio Jaramillo (Dec 6, 2011 01:31PM)
This is an excellent e-book by Nefesch and the ideas from Paolo, Pablo and Timon are all great. I've always liked to play around with methods based on synchronicity and this is indeed a very thorough manual. Anyone who liked Jerome Finley's Thought Channel will definitely enjoy this. You are given so many methods it's hard to fail and you can come up with so many different routine ideas with them.

Great job Nefesch, this is the first book I read from you, looking forward to checking out your other work.
Thanks Mauricio I am glad that you enjoyed the book

I wanted to share with you all guys some comments I just received from Richard Osterlind about Twins, this is used of course with his permission:

"Nefesch's new book, Twins, is wonderful. It is a great impromptu plot that makes sense and looks like real mentalism. More importantly, Nefesch gives you 13, yes I said 13, ways of doing the effect! You will find your favorites, but you will also have the knowledge on how to fall back on other methods should the need arise.

Do yourself a favor. Forget any props this time around and just go after knowledge.

RIchard Osterlind
December, 2011"
For those of you who are still wondering if you should or not get TWINS, you may want to read the Quote that Richard Osterlind extended me about Twins, it can be read above.

And If that was not enough, I just received a quote (which I am ussing with permision of course) from Keith Barry, which says:

'TWINS is a fantastic piece of truly impromptu mentalism which will only be performed by fearless performers. Highly recommended' - Keith Barry

I want to thank publicly here to Both of them (Richard Osterlind and Keith Barry) for their support on this piece of mentalism.

Nefesch