(Close Window)
Topic: T-6 Platinum: Interest???
Message: Posted by: Christopher Taylor (Nov 10, 2011 05:51PM)
I am bowing to pressure here. Members of the fraternity have been asking for me to bring T-3 back for quite some time now so here I am asking the if there is interest in a “T-6 Platinum”. I’ve been doing a lot of R&D and come up with the following:

• A set of 6 tilt-activated transmitters; rechargeable (dimensions: 1.75” x 3/8” x 5/16”)
• Transmission range of 30 feet minimum
• Rechargeable receiver (dimensions: 1.75” x 1.25” x 3/8”) with adjustable vibration.

This would be TILT-ACTIVATED rather than simply movement activated. It is REALLY reliable. In other words, it would be suitable for placement in anything with a lid or that is picked up and turned over to read or tip something out of. It would also fit a larger viriety of objects than T-3 like felt-pens, candy tins, gift boxes, snow globes, cups, replica weapons, lighters, and on and on. Got a great "which-hand" use for it too.

If people are interested, I have done the R&D and so I think I can have this ready for the beginning of February. Comments?

Christopher
I would be interested, as I like very much T3. However, I would definitely like smaller senders and rcvr. Not sure, but senders still seem a little too large for a pen, for example. But definitely interested.
Message: Posted by: Christopher Taylor (Nov 10, 2011 06:28PM)
[quote]
On 2011-11-10 19:19, jonnyboy wrote:
Not sure, but senders still seem a little too large for a pen,
[/quote]

It is just a touch too large for a standard Sharpie but will fit most regular felt markers easily. Thanks for the comment

Christopher
Very Interested. Even more so if you can work a deal to support a Promystic receiver (for efficiency).
I saw this on your site and it looks fantastic. The price is great too. Very tempted!!!!