(Close Window)
Topic: Forbidden Mentalism by Jerome Finley
I wanted to start a new post on this eBook going along with The Farwell Book. BTW, the Farwell Book has many of Jeromes best in there and if you missed out on Thought Veil and want to learn Jerome's TIA, and if you missed PCI with his work on Energetic Touches and also included are new ideas, other bits of Transformational Entertainment that have become apart of who I am in everyday living and performing. This eBook has it all for learning Jeromes work on this without needing his other manuscripts. Lots of new stuff as well.

The Forbidden Mentalism is going deeper into hypnotic, readings, dream work, and advanced journeys into a level of performing that is not for everyone here. I take all of Jeromes works and make it my own.

The Reading Circle is a wonderful TOOL to help someone discover new thoughts and ideas. I really like this idea and will tweek it around to make it my own.

Blister Effect will not make it into my work now as I have enough wonderful items to keep my busy with and like the Coin Bend in The Farwell Book...it is not for me at this time. For those of you that use bending concepts...these ideas are gold. I am just being honest with what works for ME and know that this will only add a convincer to your participants that what you are doing is VERY real.

Dream Walking is a way of being in your participants sleep....'nuf said. Man...if you take some of these thoughts, ideas and principles with the thinking here, you will have something NONE of your buddies are CAPABLE of doing.

Balancing Auras and Seance ideas, a hypnosis script and psychometry, readings, and Jeromes experience with this 70 plus page Bonus eBook is a nice suprise to have in addition to what I have learned from The Farwell Book.

To me, if you are new to Jeromes work, than you have a chance at getting in with some of the best of his work here. NOW...it will take you time, energy and effort to get to the point of even understanding this piece of work, unless you have experience with hypnosis, suggestion based work...and I admitt that 3 years ago I was new to it and now feel VERY comfortable doing MY version of this. I am not a full time pro, so 3 years is a long time for me, but for many of you it will be faster I am sure. Now I can read this kind of work and 'get it' very quickly.

To add one thing to my performance is worth every penny and there is much to consider to add in this volume of work.

Scott M
Message: Posted by: MentalistCreationLab (Nov 18, 2011 01:26AM)
Hi Guys and Gals, I just received a copy of this masterpiece earlier today and I seriously think this may be Finley's best work to date.

Dream Walking, what can I say about that gem but "Wow".

Rarely, do I get a chance to read a work of this caliber. Although this work is small for Jerome only 70 some pages compared to some of his other works. What is contained in these pages is very very strong and priceless. In fact, I wish Jerome would have never let these secrets out they are just to good.

In case any of you are wondering I will be combing some of this stuff with my work. Dream walking Auras and the other concepts contained in this book are wonderful.

Yeah I been up for over two days now working just saw this topic and had to tell you all how good this new work is. So if my above post is a bit incoherent its because I need some sleep. God I hope I do not see Jerome in my dreams......

Bill Montana
HI BIll I received this work too and also for me Dream Walking in the "piece" on this book!
Also ADVANCED HYDROMANTIC PSYCHOMETRY, SCRYING & CLAIRVOYANT WATER READINGS is one of my favorite!
:)
Ths is truly great news looking forward to getting this.To me anything Jerome puts out is a must he is definitely the man .
Hi guys were do I get this book its not on his website?
Thanks brehan
Yes please let us know where and when.Endorements coming from Bill and Luca two other favorite and legends of mine does not get any better.I am so happy to see Jerome putting out some more work.Jerome you rock your the man welcome back.
Hi guys were do I get this book its not on his website?
Thanks brehan
Just finished reading this. I agree with the above this is defintaley some of jeromes best. although clocks in at 73 pages it feels like you have read a whole post grad course when finished.

the best way I can sum this book up is as follows:

imagine you have just read derren browns absolute magic and are thinking: this rich resonant magic that reverberates with wonder is great in theory. but what does it actually look like? where can I find such higher miracles?

this book answers those questions.
[quote]
On 2011-11-18 03:16, CarlZen wrote:
welcome back.
[/quote]
Quite the opposite this is more of a !@#$ you guys, but have a nice day finale from J.F.

Full of [b]SERIOUSLY[/b] strong hoodoo-mojo-voodoo-san**ma-woo-woo mumbo jumbo.

As Jerome would say we aren't deserving enough to read it. :applause:

RIP - My ride was too short
Had a meet up at Starbucks yesterday with a couple and they know I am into 'stuff' and asked me to show them what I learned. I hang with some awesome people that are not affraid of being open, honest and vulnerable. So, I had them draw a circle on my business card and had them lay it down and for each person to open their hand and went into Thought Circle (The Farwell Book Energetic Touches 1st phase) and went right into Circle Reading (Forbidden Mentalism). We folded up the cards and I always have a piece of string or two and paperclips in my business bag and went into a pendulum bit that is mine of 'attuning a couple' and used the pendulums as a convincer of the Thought Circle as well. In the end, we opened the cards and 'discussed' the Circle Reading and had a wonderful moment of learning more about each other. This FOR ME is Transformational Entertainment....learning about each other, how to better communicate what is on our hearts and learn tools to open ways of expression. Jeromes methods and principles are modular and can be used in so many ways.

Scott M
Jerome might have his problems as many of us have them to.I never had an issue with Jerome he has always come though for me and others.I cannot understand some of the others but can speak for myself.I know one thiing his work is brillant and we are fortunate to have his work.Anyway no more argumrents here with no one. Carl has changed his attitude not worth arguing only to praise ones work is all I care for now.So back to Jerome his work is brilliant brillant brillant just do yourself a favor and buy it.
Nothing against you Carlzen but 5 hours ago you asked where to find this book and now you tell everone to buy it.
so do you own it now to tell that?
Or is it just a supposition that this book must be good?
Not really clear for me.
Thanks for the response.
I was lucky enough to receive this a day or two ago. It is a masterful piece of work, truly inspiring, and something that has urged me on personally to attempt to reach new summits. Jerome has out-done himself, and this is essential reading.

Dream walking is genius.

10/10
This is exciting...

Pretty hard to deny Rome's work is solid.

Like all the work I have a o JF's, I am REALLY looking forward to taking look at this one.
Rico I did because I did not see it and how much.I buy all of Jerome's work but have not seen this one.Just heard on this thread.Hope that makes sense.Good day to you sir hope you take my advice and buy this.In fact many here should buy his work it will make you into a superstar if your not already one.
[quote]
On 2011-11-18 11:17, CarlZen wrote:
Rico I did because I did not see it and how much.I buy all of Jerome's work but have not seen this one.Just heard on this thread.Hope that makes sense.Good day to you sir hope you take my advice and buy this.In fact many here should buy his work it will make you into a superstar if your not already one.
[/quote]
carlzen when I read you posts, you´re already for me a superstar!
Why thank you my friend for the wonderful compliment.I like you Parmenion I truly mean that. Your a good guy and a superstar in my book.I love this place it's like family and therapy at the same time.
I just received this ebook yesterday and would like to make a formal review. What Jerome has provided in this work is an amazingly theatrical and truly magical (in a true sense) outlook on mentalism. Throughout the ebook, one can sense that Jerome has a love/hate relationship with the magical arts. On the one hand, he believes magic and mentalism to be amazing outlets for his creative genius (and he is a genius, in the truest sense of the word). On the other hand, Jerome is gravely disappointed with the state of affairs in this art and he truly despises those who murder the very definition of magic by incompetently performing mindless tricks. With all this in mind, I decided to review the most notable items from this work.

SCRYING & CLAIRVOYANT WATER READINGS: The ebook opens on this amazing note. At first, this routine seems too simple and trivial. However, as you continue reading, you realize that you are witnessing one of the most incredible and easy readings ever created.

BLISTER: This is an incredible variation on the classic blister effect. Not only does Jerome provide the easiest impromptu (and completely PROPLESS!) version, he adds theatrical subtleties that lift this effect into a whole another universe. This routine is unbeatable as far as blister effects go.

THE HOY SÉANCE: Another incredible and simple item. Jerome once again demonstrates that you don't need center tears, nail writers, or anything else except words to provide a powerful experience for your audience.

DREAM WALKING: This is the best effect in this book! Actually, it's much more than just effect. I don't want to reveal too much, but let me just say that you will be able to influence a person's dream in a very unique way. Truly miraculous on every level!

This ebook contains a number of other great ideas that are definitely usable. You know the say that if you find 1 effect out of the ebook/book/DVD then it's worth it? Well, "Forbidden Mentalism" has at least 5 ideas that will transcend your performance to a whole new level. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! 11/10!
Where is this available. I didn't see it on Jerome's site.
This is available from next week.
Message: Posted by: SubconsciousSymbols (Nov 18, 2011 12:34PM)
How have you got it/read it already Andy?

This has my interest captured....

Anyone know how much it will be?

Asher
This Sound like amazing work fellas.

(smiles)

I'm glad to see parmenion and Carl getting along so well...

I always thought they would "hit it off".

(winks)
$375 for Farewell ebook
$249 for Forbidden.

$479 and all 580 pages can be yours if combined.

PM Jerome or use his email off his site. PM me is you have to as a last resort.

This will NOT be listed on his web.
-Scott M
I'm going to sound like a contrarian here but I certainly don't recommend "Forbidden Mentalism" for everyone.
In fact, after purchasing, studying and performing Jerome's work over the last four or five years I now think twice before recommending much of Jerome's work to anyone-- stay with me here.

There is no denying the profound nature of Jerome's stuff. It is, as described above by others, very powerful mojo. And therein is the problem: the first thing I ever read of Jerome's was a gift he made of his eBook, Random Acts of Kindness. We met at a workshop in Vegas, we had a couple of great conversations, shared a love of Q&A... but when I read RAOK I couldn't make heads or tails of it. There was a bunch of crazy ideas, some touchy-feely things but it was a little short on tricks... I couldn't say that it wasn't good. I just didn't get it.

I returned to my 13 Steps and my Osterlind DVDs and continued my determined acquisition of secrets... and I have no idea what possessed me, I think I was probably being polite when I bought Thought Channel... and it was a moment of weakness when I bought Thought Dial... and honestly, I still didn't get it. I kept looking for tricks and Jerome kept giving me ways to connect with people and junk like that-- You can probably see where this is going-- but it's not going quite there.

The strength of Jerome's work-- and it is so very strong -- is that it's definitely NOT for everyone... in fact, I'd say it's really hardly for anyone! Honestly, the more I study it, the more it's obvious that it's mostly for Jerome! Who else?!
I don't want to sound patronizing because I honestly believe that there's nothing wrong with performing tricks to amazing your friends. It's fun! And it should be. But I can't do it anymore.

Consider this review a warning.

Nietzsche wrote : If you gaze for long into an Abyss, the Abyss gazes also into you.

I feel the same way about Jerome's work. If you read this sh*t, it will get into your head and mess you up. And the more you read the more you will change. You will not be happy with yourself and your bag of tricks and the way you perform for a long time. It is a long and demanding apprenticeship.

So think twice before you order this one up... I know some of you think I'm joking, but I promise you I'm not. It's not called "Forbidden Mentalism" for nothing.

all the best

dave

but I hope you'll stick around to the end of the post.
Wow...that is perfect!

Naturally, I am on the same page with you and agree that this is not for everyone. I think that if you are a performer and are ready for the journey dave mentions then you are ready for Jeromes works, if not...stay far away.
Dave I totally agree - Honestly few who read this will understand it - even fewer will understand and use it and grasp the rich history behind the material; history that was born from people sitting around a fire about to cast the first charcoal drawing upon an overhang in a rock.

This is by someone, for someone, who lives and breaths the material and the lifestyle with it ... who has taken concepts and ideologies, tangible and conceptual, and worked a craft with them.

If you buy this you are taking a risk. You are not buying magic or mentalism. I wouldn't recommend it.

If you are seeking to satisfy a curiosity perhaps investigate one of his other works, perhaps even the Farewell Book, but stay clear of Forbidden Mentalism.

Scott M: I think an established performer TAKES A BIGGER RISK with this material - Because few will have the persona and the heart to do it.
Dave...

You and Scott are the loves of my life.

We need to have coffee one day...

Dig.
Kannon, your comment may ring true...yet, there is something in me that says that your comment is a bit 'general' in a way that your comment does not apply to me as I DID the Journey that dave mentions, therfore may not apply to someone here as well that IS ready for that journey. I was sick of many of the elements of magic and mentalism and Jeromes material opened up the premise of Transformational Entertainment. I am not a healer, yet I heal. I am not a psychic, yet I do esoteric and supernatural things. I an not a counselor, yet I counsel. I am not a reader, yet I read. And this material helps me to do this in an every day kinda way. Yes I perform and make some money but I am doing this in my everyday living as well because it is apart of me and who I am. So, I think we are on the same page, really. As, I know who I am and what I am capable of doing...as you are. THAT is the heart and persona required to be able to do Jeromes work in your OWN way by knowing who you are and what you are capable of doing IMHO.

This is not a rebuttle or arguement for your statement, but a good point of wondering if Jeromes work is for everyone. It is NOT and he will let you know that. But if the student is ready, the teacher WILL come. And be ready for a journey.

Thanks for the stimulating thought Kannon!

-Scott
[quote]
On 2011-11-18 15:19, MDantes wrote:
Dave...

You and Scott are the loves of my life.

We need to have coffee one day...

Dig.
[/quote]
Lol, Raux, you are one hip diggidy funny guy, love your work

The loves of your life? Ron'll be distraught!!

Love ya bro

Kam

Ps anything with the words "taboo" and "Finley" in it is not for your average day to day magic man, thanks for pointing that out Dave ;)
Kam...

You an Ronnie both know I'm yalls main squeeze.

Don't even play.
[quote]
On 2011-11-18 15:50, Scott M wrote:
Kannon, your comment may ring true...yet, there is something in me that says that your comment is a bit 'general' in a way that your comment does not apply to me as I DID the Journey that dave mentions, therfore may not apply to someone here as well that IS ready for that journey. I was sick of many of the elements of magic and mentalism and Jeromes material opened up the premise of Transformational Entertainment. I am not a healer, yet I heal. I am not a psychic, yet I do esoteric and supernatural things. I an not a counselor, yet I counsel. I am not a reader, yet I read. And this material helps me to do this in an every day kinda way. Yes I perform and make some money but I am doing this in my everyday living as well because it is apart of me and who I am. So, I think we are on the same page, really. As, I know who I am and what I am capable of doing...as you are. THAT is the heart and persona required to be able to do Jeromes work in your OWN way by knowing who you are and what you are capable of doing IMHO.

This is not a rebuttle or arguement for your statement, but a good point of wondering if Jeromes work is for everyone. It is NOT and he will let you know that. But if the student is ready, the teacher WILL come. And be ready for a journey.

Thanks for the stimulating thought Kannon!

-Scott
[/quote]
Yeah it was a bit general.

I totally feel what your saying. It does teach and show you how to turn something into a transformational piece and to treat your performances with the respect and process they deserve and in doing so create something truly touching and transformative. His work itself is transformative; as you and I and many others can attest too.

The premise of Transformational Entertainment ;) At least it starts as premise then it takes over ...

[quote]
On 2011-11-18 15:50, Scott M wrote:
I am not a healer, yet I heal. I am not a psychic, yet I do esoteric and supernatural things. I an not a counselor, yet I counsel. I am not a reader, yet I read.
[/quote]
Love it!

How about we start singing ...
(dances)
So what you're saying is these books are not for everyone but are more suited for rich poets. Is that correct? LOL

Steve
Steve, I am far from being wealthy. I just looked at what I was spending my money on through out the year, where I was spending it and looking at what I ended up ACTUALLY doing or performing. I realized I didn't like the journey, so I stopped buying stuff abd props and books and started saving my hard earned cash to experience another possibility. My way of performing now has reached new levels that is not available in 90% of the resources out there. Come to find out that there is really a small world out there of material that not many are willing to journey through as buying unusable material, props that get thrown in the drawer and mindless time that consumes us to only reveal that we know how to do it...but will NEVER ACTUALLY do it all keeps the dealers happy. I had to stop that because of my financial situation. So I save for what is of value TO ME. I know many...no, only a few that have decided to do that as well and we have all discoverd one of many cool things...our own creativity explodes. So taking Jeromes resources has exploded creativity in a few performers. I am just trying to have a few more join in. And it is worth it as my performance has a value and market and perceived value that has paid off and is beyond price paid for manuscripts. So, I am not wealthy...yet.

But, I am a poet!

Scott M
(jar with "i ain't rich" written on it sits on stool)

Roses are red...

Violets are Blue...

Romes' work ain't for everyone...

But it may be for you.

(scene)

(snaps fingers instead of clapping hands)

Word.
[quote]
On 2011-11-19 11:47, Scott M wrote:
Steve, I am far from being wealthy. I just looked at what I was spending my money on through out the year, where I was spending it and looking at what I ended up ACTUALLY doing or performing. I realized I didn't like the journey, so I stopped buying stuff abd props and books and started saving my hard earned cash to experience another possibility. My way of performing now has reached new levels that is not available in 90% of the resources out there. Come to find out that there is really a small world out there of material that not many are willing to journey through as buying unusable material, props that get thrown in the drawer and mindless time that consumes us to only reveal that we know how to do it...but will NEVER ACTUALLY do it all keeps the dealers happy. I had to stop that because of my financial situation. So I save for what is of value TO ME. I know many...no, only a few that have decided to do that as well and we have all discoverd one of many cool things...our own creativity explodes. So taking Jeromes resources has exploded creativity in a few performers. I am just trying to have a few more join in. And it is worth it as my performance has a value and market and perceived value that has paid off and is beyond price paid for manuscripts. So, I am not wealthy...yet.

Scott I'm sure you realize I was semi joking. I too own several of JF works and can appreciate how he constantly pushes the envelope. I also agree that his work is not for everyone. I would hate to see someone just starting out spending his last few dollars on this rather than some much more basic work that he could purchase for far less. I do admire your passion and appreciate your poetry.

Steve

But, I am a poet!

Scott M
[/quote]
Posted: Nov 19, 2011 2:29pm
Sorry if my post got a little screwed up with the proper quotations. It's this darn I pad that my wife just bought for me. She should have spent the money on a new manuscript instead.

Steve
I am tempted - but in this case, its whether I could devote the time to it, and do it justice/make use of it fully right now...hmmmm....
No problem Steve. Enjoy your iPad.

Iain..."make use of it fully right now"...man, all of Jeromes work has to marinate with me to make us of PARTIAL bits not now but 'after a while" and as you well know, it IS worth it. Your next on my list for next year of resources to marinate in!

Scott M
I'm still being soaked by jerome's CMR release...

oh and thank you scott...enjoy the marinade!
What I would love to see are Jerome's "non-mentalism" works--the ones that deal specifically with shamanism and steps of initiation. I've tried to get my hands on them no no avail. (Yes, I've written to Jerome in his various incarnations, but nothing.)

If anyone has some suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks!
Thanks to all of you guys!

I appreciate you and your thoughts here so much. I can't tell you all enough!

:.jf.:
You have been a great help to many Jerome, thank u.
I am going through T&R manuscript and I received this in 2009 and am seeing a lot of consistency with Jeromes work back then with what is being released here in 2011...only thing now is, I am getting 'it'.

I have never experienced such a way of learning something like this. I guess it is so far ahead of what is out there and such unique ways of impacting people that no one that I know of is doing, that it just takes time to have bits and pieces fall into understanding. It is very sweet to NOW be able to just go off the cuff, with everyday objects (or NONE) and entertain people, move a client emotionally, change a perspective and learn about each other in the process...with a handful of (now) simple principles and techniques that can be applied to what ever props you imploy as your persona requires as I do as a business man, professional and entrepreneur.

Scott M
Man just got it read a few things man this one is going down as one of my all time favorites.I hope you guys don't buy this one to good to be out there.Jerome if your reading this I think it was a bad move releasing this.Afraid they might use this the Wrong way. Well you know let's just say not expeirienced enough to tackle this kind of work.
I would like to comment on two things that are consuming my mind right now...the water scrying and dreamworks.

First dreamworks...obviously I can't go in to detail but for those of you who have both Voodini's "Midnight" book and Jerome's with dreamworks consider ways to combine those two. When you start to think about it you'll be shaking like a leaf on a tree with OMG energy.

The water scrying...this has to be the purest, most shamanic reading method I have ever read. Many, many alternative reading methods work well but have trouble breaking out of the "is it tarot, palm, or something else..." mindset. This approach is really phenomenal. I sent Jerome a couple ideas along these lines....a combination of a specific glass and specific candles to use.

While there is much more mentioned in these threads, these two things have my full attention for now. The water scrying is simply one of the most exciting and emotionally/spiritually engaging reading approaches I can remember.

This might sound like a strange comparison but stay with me...

The time was 1991 and it was game 6 of the world series....Minnesota vs. Atlanta...bottom of the 11th...the Metrodome. Kirby Puckett faced Charlie Leibrant. The count was 2-0 and Kirby waited for the next pitch...he was guessing change-up and jumped on it with everything he had. The game winning home run went down to send the series to game 7 where Minnesota won the series.

I remember the feeling I had when Kirby Puckett hit that home run...now, just over 20 years later I got that same feeling when I read Jerome's water scrying.
Message: Posted by: Magical Dimensions (Nov 21, 2011 06:45PM)
Mota,
I have been doing scrying for awhile and Jerome has open my eyes to how it SHOULD be done. WOW!

I will write my thoughts and post them soon.

Ray

Posted: Nov 21, 2011 8:25pm
Forbidden Mentalism by Jerome Finley

What can I say about this book? Well for one thing, it is not your everyday mentalism that many of us are accustom to. It goes far beyond the imp devices, book test, center tear, one ahead, PATEO, psychological forces or mental magic. This isn’t about learning tricks of the trade that we all have come to know and embrace. It goes much deeper than this.

With ‘Forbidden Mentalism’ you need to have a clear indication of what you’re getting into. You are expected to do more than simply mentalism. You are expected to create miracles. Yes, I said miracles. This next sentence is taken from the book and sums up the overall feel of this book amazingly well. A wiser man than I once said, “I don’t believe in miracles. I rely on them.”

In this tome expect miracles to happen between you and your participants because in their minds they will. This material once understood will bring you a wealth of insight and understanding of how to approach your mentalism. This is an extraordinary way of thinking and life style that will transform your very core and shake the foundations of what you thought you knew about mentalism.

I am not going to go through what is in the book because others already have done so. What I will say is simply this; there will be those that will not get what this is about. These are the ones that are always looking for that next great trick that will make them famous. They might not understand (at this time) that Jerome has left the magic tricks far behind and has gracefully given us the tools to create Real Magic. This is Real Magic that will leave an enduring impression and touch lives.

This book has us forgetting our toys and tricks by letting us experience mentalism in a new light. A light that will burn bright and shine on the very things you say and do.
If you want to create a lasting impression and be remembered, then this is for you. Forget about showing how clever you are and let the people experience things for themselves. Let them appreciate and relish in miracles. After all, it is about them and not us.

I must warn you about the last few pages of this book. If you are sensitive and don’t like being told how things really are and how they look in the intense unforgiving light of day, then you might want to skip this part. The truth hurts but also can awaken.

Ray
Hate to sound like a broken down record but man I have to say what I feel.I wish there was a place Ths can be put more on the underground status.I am new here so is there a place this book can go that every Tom Dick and Harry can't see this.This work is to strong to share with Just anybody I am in tears.Jerome wish this was more on the well you know just to good.
Well...you could of asked Jerome not to sell here. Or only offer it to customers on his e-mail list. :)
For those of you who wonder how it actually felt to first read about this approach to readings, it felt something like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuAnVlRWf7o
Very nice Mota very nice.edh I agree with you wish he did offer it only to People on his list.
I'm a little confused. Smoking Camel, if I read him right, says Forbidden Mentalism "clocks in at 73 pages" while later on Scott M. Says:
[quote]
On 2011-11-18 14:20, Scott M wrote:
$375 for Farewell ebook
$249 for Forbidden.

$479 and all 580 pages can be yours if combined.

-Scott M
[/quote]
So which is it? Can someone please tell me if Smoking Camel or Scott M is correct?

And are these two books still available?

Thanks.
Rocket man...both books COMBINED are over 500 pgs. With Forbidden at 70 plus pages and Farewell at over 500.

Yes, both are available.
Thanks Scott,

Wow, quite a difference in page count.

Rocky
[quote]
On 2011-11-21 20:25, Magical Dimensions wrote:

I must warn you about the last few pages of this book. If you are sensitive and don’t like being told how things really are and how they look in the intense unforgiving light of day, then you might want to skip this part. The truth hurts but also can awaken.
[/quote]
This part of the book is surely not about us??? is about those other people. I'm sure it is.
This book is absolute gold! Pure gems from Jeromes treasure!
If you like the works of Jerome I strongly advise to not miss this (if still available)!
I honestly have NO idea how Jerome comes up with this stuff! For me personally his last works including pc 1-3 have been a revelation...
I have been getting some great use from The Reading Circle and use it with an idea from The Farwell Book. I use this as a personal development tool and it really hits home.

Personally I have been exploring the Advanced Hydromantic Psychometry and am led to give this a go for my own personal use and will try to tweek it around to make it my own.

I am with ya Eric on the PC Trilogy...very nice works in those tomes. Heck, Thought Veil was a performance changer for me. With The Farwell Book having Energy Touches and Telepathy In Action, Crimson Wall, Specter, Twitch...this is a dream book to have of Jeromes BEST all in one resource.

-Scott M
Message: Posted by: Magical Dimensions (Dec 29, 2011 02:50AM)
The farwell book is amazing.

I just did Spector the other day and had FUN doing it. Talk about jazzing. LOL

The Crimson Wall is something that I feel is a great way to enhance and make things even more powerful!

This is a Great book!

Have to go, I have some JUMPING IN that I need to do. LOL

Ray
Does anyone know what happened to Jerome's site? I went on to buy Random Acts Of Kindness and it wouldn't load :/

-Jake
Message: Posted by: Magical Dimensions (Dec 29, 2011 10:54PM)
[quote]
On 2011-12-29 23:38, magician 336 wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to Jerome's site? I went on to buy Random Acts Of Kindness and it wouldn't load :/

-Jake
[/quote]
I guess that he has said good-bye?

Ray
For now at least...:)

-Jake
I hear it's because you can buy his products under 21 year old.
So, you have to wait a little bit ;-)
I may be 19 and freshly a giddy ex-school boy, but my smugness is that of a narcissistic 32 year old ;P

-Jake
Though I have no desire to advertise my various offerings or maintain a website to promote and sell them anymore, everything I've ever written is still available directly from me for the usual cost of entry.

Interested parties may contact me directly via PM here at the Café...OR...any/all of you can reach me at my usual email address found below.

Thanks again to each and every one of you for your support, friendship and direction over the years. You've enriched my life in ways I can't even begin to explain and I sincerely hope that each of you remembers this in my (relative) absence.

All my love,
Jerome Finley
jeromefinley07@gmail.com
I am one of the lucky person to have the jerome's works and before they "disappear"I HIGHLY suggest all of you to get his works immediately!
I don't have any commercial benefit writing this, is just an advice to get something that will change your way to perform mentalism!
I only can second Luca here, if you are into the real stuff I can do nothing more than strongly advise to take advantage of Jeromes offer and GET his stuff before it is not offered anymore...Jeromes stuff is among the most valuable (in terms of usage!) I own...

Many thanks for your offers and always kind and friendly words for me, Jerome!
It is much appreciated!

Best wishes
Eric
(R)
I'd like to chime in here as well. In my opinion, Jerome's material is the very best out there. There is no other material that even comes remotely close to the strength and emotional impact that his material holds. I've been truly blessed to read some of Jerome's material and I would like to thank him from the bottom of my heart for offering his most near and dear works to our community.

Jerome, my friend, you will be remembered for generations to come. Your work will always live on...

Kind regards,

-Vlad
[quote]On Nov 17, 2011, Scott M wrote:
...if you missed out on Thought Veil ...This eBook [Farewell] has it all for learning Jeromes work on this without needing his other manuscripts. ...

Scott M [/quote]

No it doesn't.

Farewell Book does NOT include Thought Veil.

Not that Finley included a table of contents for that 546 page book

(would've been helpful...it's maddening;

this is like a reference book.
This is not a book you just read through
from beginning to end).

In fact, Jerome even wrote in the Farewell Book,
"You can use Thought Veil here, and if you don't have Thought Veil, I feel sorry for you!"
I believe the Thought Veil did include a TIC. I know the hard copy did. Anyway I just checked a the book currently being sold does contain it. Inside is a technique called Thought Veil as well as the book title itself. I'm sure the farewell book is referencing that.

If you will email me a copy of your PayPal purchase I'll send over the TOC.

I also think if you give some of this a fair trial you'll be pleased with the results.

Dan
Brainbu$ter,

You miss quoted Scott M, he didn't say that the Farwell book included Thought Veil.

[quote}
if you missed out on Thought Veil and want to learn Jerome's TIA, and if you missed PCI with his work on Energetic Touches
[/quote]

Thought Veil had TIA, PCI contained Energetic Touches, The Farwell Book contains both.
A TOC would be great, but I've gotten quite a lot out of it without it.