(Close Window)
Topic: Sam convention 2012
When are the early bird discount deadlines? I couldn't find the dates on the website.
This is the best information I could find: http://www.magicsam.com/SAM2012/register.asp. I recommend calling them tomorrow in order to get some clarification. It should be a great convention. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Hello - I see the confusion. Change the word "before" to "after." the early bird registration is good till the end of January.

It is going to be a great convention with $45/ night hotel and great evening shows, lectures, and the Mac King Show AND David Copperfield show at MGM included with all registrations. See you there!

You Have a Friend in the SAM,
Mark and Anne Weidhaas
2012 SAM Convention Registrars
This should be one of the best Conventions of 2012!
I cannot wait to go back to Vegas.
Great city to see a convention.
Yep. Went to WMS in Vegas this year, first time I'd been to Vegas...I just needed another excuse to go back. Good thing to, I completely missed Fremont Street the first time around. I guess it won't be as easy as hopping the Deuce to get around this time.
Fremont street is incredible now. The light show is like going to Disney, worth the trip.
JOHNNY THOMPSON TO LECTURE AT THE S A M CONVENTION IN JULY

Comedy magician Johnny Thompson will be one of the six lecturers at the Golden Nugget in Las Vegas at the S A M Convention in July (23-26) . John will also be the guest speaker at the traditional “Life Members” event . And of course, he and Pam will bring The Great Tomsoni & Company to one of our gala shows. Don’t miss this great convention! For best seats and our cost saving “ early-bird special” register before the prices increase on February 1. http://www.magicsam.com
Quite the mix of superb entertainers. Looking forward to seeing many on the bill....and there are a couple of them that I'm not so happy to see.
Oh yea I'm ready to go, is there anyone that wants to be a Philanthropist and register for me..lol