(Close Window)
Topic: Help with Kids Magic Show Sign
I have tons of good friends on the little darlings and that's why I chose to ask you guys to help me out here,

I was wondering if you can point me in the right direction in where I can get done a Customized Sign with my name that can go in front of my magic briefcase and Lefler Suitcase Table.

Please and Thank you friends!

Armando
You can get a vinyl one made and put onto various types of plastic or metal at local quick sign shops. I found a cheap place online (don't remember the name) - it has a free template thing you can use to design it yourself and they mail it to you. It has all kids of options for sizes and types of materials - I had mine on heavy plastic and velcroed it onto my box. Just google quick signs - instant signs, etc.
[quote]
On 2011-11-28 01:32, Mando wrote:
I have tons of good friends on the little darlings and that's why I chose to ask you guys to help me out here,

I was wondering if you can point me in the right direction in where I can get done a Customized Sign with my name that can go in front of my magic briefcase and Lefler Suitcase Table.

Please and Thank you friends!

Armando
[/quote]

Are there no sign shops in New York?
Cartoon logos for kids magicians (Entertainer artist)
look here and ask scott he can make a logo which you then put on anything. he made me a banner.
Yea, I have Scott working on a logo for me right now and it looks great, just getting it tweaked a bit.
I designed my own sign on a PC with Adobe Photoshop elements and got the vinyl sign printed at the local SignORama. Then I put velcro on it and it works great with my Lefler table. The cost depends on the size of the sign - mine was about 50-60 bucks.

Vijay

http://www.amazingvijay.com
Sent you a pm I can get them printed and help with design. don't go to sign a rama or staples or the likes, they will charge you 3-4 times what I can get you!

sam