(Close Window)
Topic: Being Elmo
Yesterday I was fortunate enough to see the wonderful documentary about Kevin Clash, "Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey." I saw it at a small art house in Ft. Lauderdale; and besides me, there were 4 people in the audience. But this is no indication of the quality of this film.

If you have the opportunity to see this film, I highly recommend it. It is a very well made documentary and focuses on a truly brilliant artist. It also provides some insights into the Muppets and their creators. I'm not ashamed to say that I teared up at a few points during the movie. Some parts were extremely touching.

Anyway, I'm sure most, if not all, here will enjoy it immensely.
Thanks...I have heard of it before and now I will try to find it. :)
Saw the trailer in YouTube? :)

Really very nice....
I just watched the trailer too and it does look like it would be something enjoyable to watch.
Is it on DVD?
Can't wait to see it!

Ken
Hi MT,

I just checked Amazon, and it looks like the DVD will come out in April. Here is the link to pre-order:

http://www.amazon.com/Being-Elmo/dp/B0064NLPV0/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1323191828&sr=1-1
The link didn't work for me, but it was easy to find just going to Amazon and looking for it. I'm saving my link, so that I can order it when it comes out, or sometime after the holidays anyway.