According to John Haze aka Dok Haze, his

Circus Of Horrors alter ego Dok Hazes

Freakshow is featured on the UKs channel 5

Fairground Attraction tv show this thursday,

dec 8th at 8pm.

Not sure if it was filmed at the gig where

his show had to be renamed to comply with

the local councils politically correct wishes that

the word freak be removed from the shows title.

Maybe Ken can let us know after it has aired.
Doc Haze (Mark Bollans Son) I believe, was the front singer for the group in the Circus of Horrors. This show was backed by Gerry Cottle (But he wouldnt admitt to it)And Jeremy Beadle.

As a tented show which was fab it changed into a theatre show which lacked a lot of its luster. Cottles kids took part and most of the acts were circus in their own right.

I have no idea as to Haze travelling with another freak set or not,,,I have never seem this and if he is I expect Cottle is behind it.

Now that Jerry is mixed in with Carters !!!! I expect a lot of ideas will be a poppin up and he will proberly lose a few more fortunes hahaha.

Beadle used to book me for his private parties a lot and I spent many happy hours going through his Library (The biggest and rarest collection of Magic, Circus and Freak books in the World) What on earth happened to all those ??? I gathered he put the biggest ammount of cash into the COH while he was alive.

It was a great show but to me it was also a spin on Archaos.

Ken.
I believe the cast is the core group of CoH as

the new theatre show debuted after this performance.

I don't know if Gerry needs to be involved as Dok

is one of three partners who have just bought the EECs

Moscow State Circus and associated titles. It may

be documented in Doks just released autobiography.
From what I've seen, it is the same cast as the Circus Of Horrors theatre shows, well, just the more unusual ones. I've seen pictures of them with the Carters, and heard mention of them working The Dorset Steam Fair a couple of times.
Well when you drill down to it let me know cos I have heard conflicting reports all over.
I know Gerry is in with Carters but in respect of the COH Im not sure. Who bought Beadles share out ?? Voltini worked as Wasp Boy with COH and had his own show with Carters for a season so I expect he knows the gritty.

Ken
Off thread but still of interest, Gerry Cottle is

reported to be taking another show out next year,

nominally tied to his "Wookie Hole" permanent attraction.

with some form of circus school input.

Adverts for staff have appeared in the Worlds Fair.

Could it be as an added attraction on Carters?
You could be on the button there as Gerry and Mrs C !!! Are more than just good friends,,,,so Im told.