(Close Window)
Topic: Bob Cassidy's Mental Miracles DVD
Message: Posted by: david_a_whitehead (Sep 19, 2003 11:05AM)
hey, i recently purchased bob's dvd. It is still in the mail however, i would like an honest review of this dvd and also a list of props that i would have to buy for effects on it...like do i need a thumb writer or a himber wallet, or special envelopes etc. i would like to purchase these before it arrives in the mail so i can be fully prepared to perform his miracles :)...any help would be appreciated. thanx!
Actually, most of what Bob performs and teaches on the DVD uses items that can be obtained at your friendly neighborhood office supply store. And he goes into great detail about preparing the items.

Enjoy the DVD!

See ya!
Joe L.
Great DVD on many levels. Some of the routines do require special props, but you have options as to exactly which kind to use. So you'll want to wait until you see it, then decide which version to go with.

But if you want to get started in advance, get yourself some blank business cards, some coin envelopes, and a cigarettte lighter. And if you know what a Shaxon Flap Envelope is, go ahead and make one up.

Quinn
It's a good DVD if you enjoy mentalism with props.
Are there any routines without props on the DVD? :coffee:
[quote]
On 2003-09-22 10:23, CardFan wrote:
It's a good DVD if you enjoy mentalism with props.
[/quote]

Huh? Pens, paper, some envelopes, a deck of cards, a diary... not what I would consider "mentalism with props".