(Close Window)
Topic: My Rope Routine for a competition
Message: Posted by: KonstantinosRep92 (Feb 24, 2012 10:25AM)
Hey everybody this is my Rope Routine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDKW1r0HPu8

I hope you like it!
Very well done. However (just my opinion) I think possibly the gravity move (ends slide down the rope) may give the spec's a clue to the workings. But for a competition amongst other magicians I think it would be good. Just my 2 cents. Good job, and good luck in your competition. Chuck
Message: Posted by: KonstantinosRep92 (Feb 25, 2012 03:34AM)
[quote]
On 2012-02-24 14:17, music wrote:
Very well done. However (just my opinion) I think possibly the gravity move (ends slide down the rope) may give the spec's a clue to the workings. But for a competition amongst other magicians I think it would be good. Just my 2 cents. Good job, and good luck in your competition. Chuck
[/quote]
I see your point, but after having permormed this routine live many times, I discovered that this is actualy the most powerfull move since it's so visual. By that time in the routine their mind is so confused that any explanation would be out of the question.
By the way the competition ended and I got second place :)
thanks
Looks great
Message: Posted by: KonstantinosRep92 (Feb 26, 2012 11:37AM)
Thanks a lot
Congratulations! I see your point about the visual aspect and the position in the routine. Well done.
Message: Posted by: KonstantinosRep92 (Feb 29, 2012 02:14PM)
Thank you :)
Looks pretty good, a great deal of Fiber Optics in there. If I could say anything I would say slow down a bit, you were going a little fast, and when you get to the competition you will go faster, it is just human nature. Take time to pause, and let the phases sink in.
[quote]
On 2012-03-04 11:37, Scott Fridinger wrote:
Looks pretty good, a great deal of Fiber Optics in there. If I could say anything I would say slow down a bit, you were going a little fast, and when you get to the competition you will go faster, it is just human nature. Take time to pause, and let the phases sink in.
[/quote]
Thanks for the advice, but that was the video for the competition( it was a competition through the internet) and since I had a time limit, I had to go a little bit faster :)
But you're absolutely right about letting the phases sink in.
Ah, sorry, thought you were making a video of a routine you were going to do. :)
Message: Posted by: KonstantinosRep92 (Mar 12, 2012 04:21AM)
Ok :)