(Close Window)
Topic: I don't know what this stuff is called....
Message: Posted by: Koolmagic114 (Feb 25, 2012 07:21PM)
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I have been up and down the categories..

I am looking for that sticky stuff that is used to stick the credit cards or what ever plastic card to the paper inside the envelope..
It is also the tacky substance used in Jim Pace's THE WEB

Any help on what it is called or where I can purchase it.. GREATLY appreciated.

Eddy Co-creator "Iced Over" / "TelePad" / "Penigma"
Beyond the edge of reality... lives the realm of imagination.
Some people see things as they are and say why?
I dream of things that never were and say -- why not ?
Message: Posted by: RevJohn (Mar 1, 2012 10:35AM)
Found this on a search, and it might be of some help:

Message: Posted by: Spellbinder (Mar 1, 2012 07:49PM)
Craft Glue Dots. They come in all sizes. One source: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Glue-Dots-1-2-Craft-Dot-Roll-200-Clear-Dots/19861726?ci_sku=19861726&ci_src=14110944&sourceid=1500000000000003260360