(Close Window)
Topic: Wanted someone with mechanical ability
I have an idea for a new way to load the square circle or the Okito tubes that requires some mechanical ability in the design. Of all the people at the MC, who would you trust to reveal the method, get feedback on the possibilities of mfg, and possibly make or market?
I hate to skeptical but I kind of have to doubt about new ways to do this.

I'd be happy to look at the basic idea and tell you if it bears pursuing or not or if it has been done before.

Richard
I'm doing a patent search, along with another person, now. Been through the Sphnix, Genii halfway, old and new Tops is next. Have not seen anything in the Abbotts catalogs back to 1943, nothing in Tannens early catalogs, or Kanter's. I am not finished with all of the Thayer catalogs back to 1930. If it was around later Larsen may have mentioned it in his columns, maybe. So far I cannot find that it has been sold.
I have ordered an early Hull catalog and Mickey Hades is sending me a Davenport catalog. I'll get back to you.
Anyone else out there interested? How about you, Abbott's?
Mr. Hughes, I have sent you an email with the details.
Chance Wolf (I would start with Chance)
Harry Murphy
Dr Joaquin Ayala
Pete Biro
Bill Palmer
Bob Sanders
I got your email. I will reply tonight when I have a little more time to properly reply.

Richard
Thanks Devious!
Richard is a great resource. Let him help you out and I would be happy to talk with you about manufacturing rights if the situation calls for it.
Chance
Spartacus,
I hope my reply helped and made some sense.

Richard
Yes, thanks. I have forwarded your email to another interested builder and I am meeting with a former builder of illusions tomorrow to run it by him. Looks promising and I'll let you know how it turns out.