(Close Window)
Topic: Music To My Ears
I am researching ways to force a single item from a single list.
Specifically, I'd like to start by having a sealed prediction of a song, then show a list of 10 songs to an audience member and have them select my prediction. I have several resources ie. 13 steps, Waters' MM&M, Practical Mental Magic, Tarbell, etc.

If any of you could point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.
Depending on how "sure-fire" you want it to be, you may want to look into Banachek's book "Psychological Subtleties."
Keith--

How does this sound to you? You are at a friend's house. You ask the friend to choose a song from a list of 50 songs. The spectator reveals his choice. You tell him to turn on his radio in his house at this very moment. On the radio, his chosen song is playing . . .

I've posted how to do this effect in the following thread:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=39833&forum=82

I notice however, that you don't have access to this forum yet. PM me if you're interested and I'll explain all.

Jack Shalom
You may also want to check out "Princess of the Opera" in Ted Lesley's Paramiracles.
Thank you for the ideas. I'll check out Banachek's and Lesley's books.

I am also working on what I think may be 2 unique ideas for Banachek's PK Touches, and would like to run them by someone with experience in it's performance. Please let me know if you have an interest and I'll PM you for your feedback.

Thanks, again,
Keith